Horde guild:

/who "guild name", whisper anyone!

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons
forum.elysium-project.org/forum/268-ui-addons-macros/

>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>WoD models (Drop the MPQ in your data folder)
mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

webm.land/w/CpkX/
webm.land/w/ljbX/
youtube.com/watch?v=NvhSVhZx8Xc
realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer.aspx?realm=Ely&player=Finalflash
youtube.com/watch?v=boP-NdvY9os&feature=youtu.be&t=243
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for /a/nime!

my name is minecraftkid

third for cumming in madtii's womb

is there one for Kalimdor

no

PLEASE DON'T POST IT FINALFLASH SENPAI

feels good to be back

SCOTLAND

that was "hot" XDD

>full hp
B T F O
T
F
O

Ok. You've gone too far. I'm coming for you "Finalfaggot".

I missed you in the thread please keep posting

only the first one is confirmed
the other 2 went ballistic when I "accidentally" used "he" and "his" on them
keep trying, Trandate

FF just ran from MoH

LOL

webm.land/w/CpkX/
what did they mean by this?

cuck

gl

xoxo

>running from a bunch of tranny PvErs

HAHAHAHA

Isn't FinalFlash the guy who got catfished by Lumi?

/ourgirl/

I'm really getting pissed off at the stupid double standard in this fucking shit guild filled with cancerous mentally damaged faggots. Any time I do an activity with the guild, or just try to help out others. I either have to put up with some retarded member (So all of you cancerous fucking cunts) talking shit to me nonstop without any thought and then shitting on me trying to either get my prebis or farming a certain item. The whole culture on shitting on other guild members for your own gain is such a fucking cancerous thing to do. You shits won't be able to clear any tiers higher than T1 and even your own members know it. Most other guilds, help one another with a smile but of course this is Veeky Forums xD gotta be cancerous rage filled faggots. The whole meme with the clique as-well, it's all true. You can't do a single fucking thing to them without some repercussions against yourself. Whether that's "LOL MEME NICKNAME YOU'RE A RETARD XDDD" or being muted in gchat/discord for a week even for the slightest reason. "Sorry you tagged guild members to try to get a group together to help you get prebis like a normal guild that's not allowed just @ classes that you need. What you need dps? Lol no excuse" really fucking epic dudes I sure love being in MoH fucking over each over and never helping one another else it's to shit on another. I sure sure sure sure sure love it! This will be my last post in this fucking shitty guild and I SINCERELY hope the guild falls apart in the near future and it will, you faggots will spout "lol but we had 60 people online at raid times!!!" meanwhile new drama puts up every week some retard tranny got upset at someone else for saying mean things to each other :

I read this.

I'm really getting pissed off at the stupid double standard in this fucking shit guild filled with cancerous mentally damaged faggots. Any time I do an activity with the guild, or just try to help out others. I either have to put up with some retarded member (So all of you cancerous fucking cunts) talking shit to me nonstop without any thought and then shitting on me trying to either get my prebis or farming a certain item. The whole culture on shitting on other guild members for your own gain is such a fucking cancerous thing to do. You shits won't be able to clear any tiers higher than T1 and even your own members know it. Most other guilds, help one another with a smile but of course this is Veeky Forums xD gotta be cancerous rage filled faggots. The whole meme with the clique as-well, it's all true. You can't do a single fucking thing to them without some repercussions against yourself. Whether that's "LOL MEME NICKNAME YOU'RE A RETARD XDDD" or being muted in gchat/discord for a week even for the slightest reason. "Sorry you tagged guild members to try to get a group together to help you get prebis like a normal guild that's not allowed just @ classes that you need. What you need dps? Lol no excuse" really fucking epic dudes I sure love being in MoH fucking over each over and never helping one another else it's to shit on another. I sure sure sure sure sure love it! This will be my last post in this fucking shitty guild and I SINCERELY hope the guild falls apart in the near future and it will, you faggots will spout "lol but we had 60 people online at raid times!!!" meanwhile new drama puts up every week some retard tranny got upset at someone else for saying mean things to each other :

PLEASE keep going finalflash.

I want to _____ Finalflash!

finalflash?

more like final bitch.... heh...

I always thought I had some kind of autism, that I wasn't a "normie" but I just can't deal with being around you guys. You're so bad for my mental health, I need to take constant breaks so I don't go insane. I don't know for how much longer I can go on.

>auralsects is back
hooray.

I'm in MoH.

i got a pic too

prove it

LOL FINALSHIT LOSING TO A WARRIOR

#guildchat has a google docs as the channel description

that doesn't really prove anything
try again

Longview is currently bragging about being unmutable in #guildchat because he's in bed with an admin

chill out dude *passes the weed* here smoke this

>grunt
HMNN

he farms dhks all the time

1st for SUNRISE!!

bump for gummy

I still remember the fun times with FinalFlash, unlike most horde raids that showed up in Un'goro I could flask for FF because I knew he'd be there the entire time. FeelsNostalgicMan.

who cares?

lets talk about mandate trannies

snide you're my favourite tranny

I miss Puddi's butt

Ugu Senpai. Be gentle with me tonight. I wanna be able to sit normally for once. Everyone keeps looking at me funny.

>flasking for pvp

>Not flasking for pvp when your 200-300g/h farming is threatened. >Not flasking for premade on premade. SAD.

did you even make it past rank 7

thats not how you greentext, reddit

I will this week! I haven't seriously started ranking until now. I'm going br3 up until ~11 then grabbing a BR2 spot for 13 for the chest+legs tanking combo! I've even been streaming my BR3 world chat shitmade.

Stop linking all your spells to the /train emote.

You never flask in Gropys premade, whats up with that?

I did vs. Parla and co! It's only worth it if I'm fighting someone besides Yesmaster's random group.

Yea most chinks just turtle on 1 or 2 bases so its not worth it.
Parlas and his guys flasked too so it was kinda necessary.

Is MoH kill? Should I fuck off to a normie guild?

yes it's kill

they only login on Saturdays because they have no real purpose in the game

The only people left in it are retards, dont bother.

GUMMY WHEN!

t. le funny wavejammers man

Im not this underage tranny but hes the perfect example of the average moh member

Why is FF back?

To delete trannies.

people can argue about other issues but the majority of the raiders are raidlogging right now. It's not because they're faggots (they definitely are) but it's due to not a lot to do besides raid for them at the moment.
If you want people to do shit consistently with you'd be better off somewhere else, and for someone leveling who may want a boost here and there it would be pointless to join MoH.
Exceptions would be if you're a 16 year old skinny dude willing to take pics in your sister's underwear, in which case you can find someone in guild to make time for you whenever.

>GM of Dankk budz confirmed tranny chaser

HAHAHAHAHA
DANKK TRANNY COLLECTIVE

>lurk here
>adopt some memes to fit in
>get blasted for it
this why you fat abo trannies have so few real friends

>adopt memes

yeah RIGHT

hahahahaha

>hordies are secretly tranny orbiters
why do you think yesimret made an alt and then quit the guild after finding out that the thread was lying about the tranny sexpool

they weren't lying about the degeneracy, just the nature of the degeneracy. There are no trannies, just literal homosexuals and one fat chick.
I see that anytime I go to a coffee shop, big fucking deal. You nerds need to leave the house more often.

>There are no trannies
proofs?

where's the proof that there are

>fags whining in discord that their containment channel is being re-purposed
every time

why is he so heterophobic? does he think that nudes = lootban rule only applies to guys?

Isnt he ranking hard?

Today my roommate spent twenty minutes -- on speaker phone -- trying to convince a girl to hang out with him, and even though she kept telling him no every time, he continued to press her. First it was dinner, then it was a movie, and eventually it got to him hanging out with her while she visited her sick aunt.

I'm thankful to Mandate of Heaven for helping me get past my insecurities, and encouraging me to get a trap waifu. Thank you for helping me not have to deal with normie bullshit.

why does vanilla run like such shit
i can play wotlk at 150 fps yet vanilla stuggles to stay at 60 with frequent dips to 40

hello it's a 2004 game, no one cares about threading yet

webm.land/w/ljbX/
r8 music

Should've used this:
youtube.com/watch?v=NvhSVhZx8Xc

wow very good play 10/10 skill FF does it again lol

why do you use webmland instead of pomfcat like a real human being

>like a real human being
you have revealed FF's one true weakness

>another engi/skull webm

can you stop posting these, it gets boring

I just want to see a pvp webm with player skill for once

realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer.aspx?realm=Ely&player=Finalflash
>this is the guy who's wrecking all of Mandate
really?

reeee

>legionnair with not even 5k kills

lol

he and his priest butt buddy got destroyed 2v1 by a moh warrior

i find that hard to believe considering warriors are the worst pvp class in vanilla

Absolutely false, warriors are the absolute strongest PvP class. Most people just don't know how to play a warrior.

haha ok bud, don't even have spell reflect yet
have fun being kited forever

>pvp consists of 1v1s only

>bloodrage
>charge
>mortal strike
>intercept
>execute
gg no re ;^)

warriors depend heavily on consumables and engi, which 99% of warriors don't have

youtube.com/watch?v=boP-NdvY9os&feature=youtu.be&t=243

>bloodrage
>charge

uninstall please

How come on every game I've played for the last 15 years, if I lag I get fucked over by it, but on Elysium when chinks lag they turn into untargettable Gods who somehow manage to never move off of your character playing while playing a melee?

who are the top 3 1v1 classes?
1v2?
1v3?

rogue, mage and warlock

dead thread, post memes