New Car

Came over to look at a 370z. Should I jump the gun?

yes

Lookup maintenance costs for the GT-R, it's fucking insanity.

Also, could you afford a car that costs 3 times as much as the car your were originally looking at (370z)?

In 2010 a r35 made sense.
It doesn't anymore.

tell me how much money you make/have

>sunny
>palms
>nigger standie

Fuck you OP the leaves are already orange here.

>tfw crippling winter depression just around the corner

Jump it OP. Jump it for me.

I'm currently making 50k/year with no student loans or debt

..raise concerns about maintenance and warranty.

Servicing and tyres.

Used gtrs are a bargain for people who have the money..

If they dont cut you some slack.

Offer you deals that make sense.. for you.

Then walk away.

If your an excited child then just give em your money.

No
And if its not a 350z nismo, dont bother either. Nissan has been dead ever since Renault bough them. What you're thinking of buying is overpriced neutered frogshit.

>currently making 50k/year
Lol
Why are you looking at a 100K car dude?
Are you retarded?

Shit man, I make 90 and I felt Jewwy buying a 20k mustang.

Well I came over to look at a 370z. I got to test drive it but it looks like I'm going to walk away

>that fucking cardboard cutout in the background

Ok

You mean sick snow drifts

God no, there are plenty of better cars out now for the price

>Nissan dealership
>of course they have a life size nigger sign in the showroom

It's because of the recent NFL allstar commercials

it's because blacks drive Nissans

OP are you a dindu?

>went to college and has a stable career
>didn't rape anyone
>dindu
Nah brah

>/pol/tards shitting up another thread

I KNEW IT.

Go moisturize your gut, LowTestiny.

It will be much cheaper to import a r32, and you would enjoy it more. You should probably make more than 50k before you try to get an r35, letting you know before you get reject by every bank. If you are determined to throw 110K at a car, go look a Viper or a Quadrifoglio first before you do.

top kekus

BLUE IS THE BEST COLOUR GIB

Different guy but what do you think is a reasonable salary/budget ratio on a car?

I'm pretty jewish like about it but I want a new car so I'm saving up for over a year to feel better about it.

>Different guy but what do you think is a reasonable salary/budget ratio on a car?
I mean it's hard to say. If you're gonna be full reddit/r/personalfinance you need to buy a 3k civic until you have a million dollars in assets. If cars are you hobby there is no reason you can't spend more.

Right now I'm saving $4500 a month after all of my expenses, so I don't have a big problem with spending $1k a month on a car I really really love.

just wait for 400Z

>If cars are you hobby there is no reason you can't spend more.
This, assuming you can calculate whatever you have left over for pleasure, just realize that whatever goes to the car isn't going to other stuff, and look at what you like more than the car, what you like less, etc.

I honestly like shitboxes, but I don't have anywhere to track a car, or somewhere to build a track toy, and I like to be able to dick around with my car. Someone I know bought a C7 and really likes it, but is looking at buying something else to fuck around with because there isn't any way to track the corvette and you really can't push it on public roads.

I guess what I'm saying is that a better car isn't necessarily more fun.

I was always told the car MSRP shouldn't exceed ur yearly wages.

>there isn't any way to track the corvette
??
Just do a track day
Or sign up for the autocross
Not that hard bro

>I guess what I'm saying is that a better car isn't necessarily more fun.
I don't disagree, a $20k S1000RR will be more fun than just about any cager can handle

shut up nigger, go pretend you have a car somewhere else

But on a bike it risk of death is substantially higher.(about 3x)
Furthermore, 93% of all bike accidents result in death.(study from 2010)
I know a paramedic that spent 2 hours trying to find a head from a biker who hit a pole.

Or when he had to remove a biker who was pinned between a car and the freeway divider.
Basically a cheese grader.

If you can live comfy even with that $1000+ payment, go for it.
I personally don't give a fuck about how much money you need to make to buy X shit. I make decent living, I just go get what I want.
Having said that, gtr has lot of hidden cost of ownership. From maintance to wear out items, they are pretty expensive. I hope this is not your DD.

>but I don't have anywhere to track a car

Not gonna drive 4 hours one way for a track day.

Same thoughts here. I'm not a poorfag so the 3k Civic meme doesn't apply, and frankly I didn't enjoy the Civic that I drove much. Really, a lot of the advice on this board seems aimed at proper poorfags or people bad with money.

I can comfortably save a few thousand a month and I'm slightly more jewish so $500 a month seems pretty reasonable for a nice car. Though I'm not so jewish that I can't stand to pay like 5-10% more over the course of 5 years if it means getting a nice, good condition or new car that I want. Even the advice on depreciation isn't really relevant assuming it's a car you know you're going to love and keep for a really long time.

I feel like MSRP at your salary/yearly earnings is a bit much if you haven't already saved up a lot for a down payment.

Look in to Q-60 sport
Trust me

complete with its single spinner

Is it any different from a Q50 aside from being 2-door?

I make 350k a yr (physician) and spent spent 20k on my new car after taxes/tags/titles/all included.

I know plenty of ppl who pull 1Million+ per year and drive Camry/Accords.

None of you deserve anything better than a 1k civic. Nobody has any business driving these cars, no wonder AMerica's in debt and everyone is a poorfat failure with no future.

Goddamn, Trump, Isis, whoever, make Amerka great again. Teach these retards some self control

All that money and driving a boring econobox. Live a little you ugly jew.

>make decent money
>save up for a few years
>buy the car you want while still living comfortably
>don't buy things you can't reasonably afford
I don't see what's wrong with buying a nice car as long as you're not being a retard about it, richfag or not.

>25, working wageslave job with no debt, no student loans and no kids, my credit score is 830 dispite having 2 grand in my bank account, what do I do to get a good job senpai

>I don't see what's wrong with buying a nice car as long as you're not being a retard about it, richfag or not.
It's the typical fag from /r/personalfinance obsessed with retiring in his 50s. It's a greatgoal, except he wont retire because he's gonna be bored as shit. And then he'll realize he wasted all the years where his body wasnt aching saving money.

That said people who are making 50k have no business buying a pricey new car, but being a jew when you're making over a quarter mil is just sad. Money is meant to be enjoyed as well as saved.

how come?

why do you browse Veeky Forums

because its a dated 9 year old car and there are better options out there for the same/less money

Dude. I make considerably more than you and I still drive a 2002 Avalon because I don't think the time is right yet for a big purchase. Save up dude, do you REALLY need a fucking GTR? When it comes down to it, it's literally just a car that will ultimately be used to get you from A to B, spend it on either a piece of shit Miata to have fun with or save.

if he can stomach it and not put himself into poverty does it matter how financially proven his decisions are? Sounds like you might be regretting not following your hobby financially. At least he'll look back and smirk at how much fun he had with his financial blunder. when you're an ancient fuck do you think you'll look back and go "wow I'm really glad I was so safe and spent my 20's in an Avalon". A gtr might be a bit much for him, but he'd probably be fine with a car more expensive than a base model sad shit box

fair enough. because it's nine years old have you considered a used nismo? they can be had for relatively good prices? alternatively a used cayman?

Fuck off retard poorfag

You should be looking at old 350z. You can't afford a GTR.

>buying a car literally worth more than twice what his income is
I hope to god this is b8 or you deserve whatever insurmountable debt comes to you

I thought niggers only drive Chrysler products

>on Veeky Forums so obviously interested in cars
>makes $350k a year but drives a $20k ecocuckbox

why don't you spend some of that money on the car you really want instead of some shitheap

Look at a Q60 too in that case.

Q60 is heavier and more expensive. Really fucked up pricing but people are buying them for the looks

What do you think is better for the price?

>Look at me, I am the football now!

stop larping

you are a loser and will always be a loser no matter how much money you make

1/10

I bet you're a real good physician since you spend your free time arguing with teenagers on a auto subforum of a japanese cartoon imageboard