This is the last time edition.

>Coming soon:
Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker
gematsu.com/2017/04/naruto-boruto-shinobi-striker-fact-sheet-screenshots

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/NSUNSG/

>Discord group
discord.gg/0tYAz6VE2zJENjBI

>New to Storm and/or coming from "traditional" fighting games?
forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/comment/7766808/#Comment_7766808

>How to force a jump blocker to do something offensive
youtube.com/watch?v=pMPEHZjOTWo

>/nsunsg/-approved fanfiction
docs.google.com/document/d/1IdKzPOFC6J_qhL-1BzyNEvVqhp73cD5oUGFVnqgbbEA

>R20 GM's summaries of the game so far
dropbox.com/s/uds093rtywlm38k/Game Summaries.pdf?dl=0

>Gallery of /nsunsg/ OCs
imgur.com/a/6qr4c

>Hall of Anal Devestation
imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/all

>TLAnon's Patreon
patreon.com/TLAnon

>Naruto Artbooks, Music, Manga, etc.
pastebin.com/SmwKFShb

Last:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wEWF2xh5E8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for Rin

I think if 3 in a row die, we're just finished. This should be our last chance.

I'm okay with that. We had a good run

what would he have really seen at this waterfall?

I miss my gourd.
And my shirt.
I'm cold.

>tfw /nosleep/

>yaoi
Who would draw all that shit? I bet that whole book is full of pics where Naruto is fucking me. That would be so weird hahaha.

I wish I wasn't at a gay nightclub playing video games.

Gaara is truly /ourguy/

If only he had had a suicidally depressed little buddy as a kid that would hang out with him because he wouldn't even care if he died. You'd think they're be at least one of those in a ninja village, what with all the orphans and shit

His doubt that he did the right thing by Lee

you mean telling lee to take the life/death surgery after the exams?

Or pushing Lee so hard he gets back up into a fighting stance while unconscious and with a completely shattered leg and arm.

That was hardcore though, even if it wasn't the result of completely moral decisions

I'd say it evens out

I dunno man. I know it was meant to be a moment of awesome for Lee, but to me it was always pretty fucked. It reminded me of like a dog that had been beaten so much that some actions were just reflex. And the fact that Guy knew what he was doing as he was pushing Lee as hard as he did just made it worse.

How long has this general been around? It feels like I've kept this tab here for over a year.

You have

It's been about a year and five months. It started, from memory, end of January/start of February last year.

What would he see if he visited the waterfall in the RtN universe?

>RtN universe
whats that? yes im new to this general

There's a movie called the Road to Ninja, and it's an ass-backwards alternate universe movie that Naruto and Sakura are trapped in. Hinata is an outgoing turboslut, Sasuke is a playboy, Lee is a crossdresser, Ino is shy and demure, Neji is a huge perv, etc

Also
> i'm new to this general
oh boy did you join at the exact wrong time

>A newcomer on our very last death throes
Wow that's funny

smaller generals are better anyway. big ones move too fast with too many tripfags and dumbshit. i like the pace of this place

Maybe if those faggots stopped moving so fast we'd stop getting bumped off the board in an hour and a half

This thread has been archived three times in the last week. We're beyond slow, we're approaching death. You should've been here like three months ago.

It's nice when it's active, but we actually died twice in a row recently.

>Page 9 in ten minutes
What the fuck are people posting about

Oh boy.

Interesting that you say that. There was a small general in another board that was occupied by many tripfags. Over time, as it got popular, most if not all tripfags disappeared.

so why couldnt yamato be referred to by his real(?) name, tenzo? i get hes former anbu, but hes not wearing a mask anymore and his face is very plain to see, so why even bother with some kinda name cover up? i recall when naruto was training his shit with all the clones that kakashi let slip the name tenzo once or twice, and it seemed to annoy yamato a bit.

even in naruto gaiden or whatever, naruto as hokage still calls him yamato when they go to talk to oro & crew.

Yamato and Tenzo are bother given names. His true name is never revealed.

huh, well. doesnt the point still stand? if his face is in plain view and hes out leading a regular team, like team 7, whats the point? he could always go back to being an anbu, put on the mask and take another made up name, couldnt he?

Yamato likely doesn't like to be reminded of his Tenzo days, as one of his (non-canon) missions was to kill Kakashi to stop him spilling the beans about ROOT to Hiruzen. Regardless, Naruto learned Yamato as Yamato first, and would probably just keep calling him that. Why use one fake name over another?

>Naruto learned Yamato as Yamato first, and would probably just keep calling him that
thats pretty much what naruto says to him.

i dunno, i just thought he should take a real name maybe? one he or someone else come up with and just stick with it. seems weird to be constantly switching names

For all intents and purposes, Yamato is his real name. It's what all of the main characters call him, and it's the name he responds to most of the time. Any new name he uses will just be another made-up name. Better to stick with the made up name everyone knows about than to make a NEW one that everyone has to learn.

How the fuck does this general keep getting revived?

They circle-jerk like crazy

People don't want to post but they also don't not want to post.

We just don't want to die yet

This. We're holding on to what we used to be.

Reminder that Part I Hinata > all other Hinatas

She the cutest but not the hottest.

I understand what you are saying and I agree completely. I also saw it as a moment of Lee's pure tenacity to feel like he was on equal footing with someone clearly out of his league. I think both ideas would be right given Gai's expression and acknowledgement of Lee's willingness to never give in.

I like how Kakashi lowkey called Guy out on his shit.

well lee pushes himself pretty far even without gai telling him to. the whole "genius of hardwork" thing and his rivalry with neji. all that stuff was before gai taught lee to open the gates.

>I like how Kakashi lowkey called Guy out on his shit.
you mean this? i love this page; the panels with guy scowling at kakashi.
i do believe kakashi later regretted saying that to guy though didnt he?

I'm not a big fan of short hair, and I have a strong preference for bangs.

But all the hinatas have bangs?

I think he means long hair + bangs is a winning combination
I'm however a short hair connoisseur

Those side bangs are great

That haircut is one of the best in all of anime imo

Agreed.

I think its because everyone discussing naruto on/a/ atm
Most anons arent bother to check here because too many constant threads happening there

I rarely go to /a/ but yeah the Naruto discussion there is always livelier
Guess because it's not as cool to hate anymore

In case we finally die I just wanted to say thanks for the good times friendos.

I suppose I'll be around a month or so before the next Narutu game launches to check for threads again.

Today's episode was slow but good i guess

That NaruHina moment was too cute

The show itself is moving very slowly, almost seems like they don't know where to go

Indeed it was

Which one?

>they will never be your parents

>you will never have a QT waifu who holds you and looks at you like this
why even live

This is always how I've judged whether or not I liked a pairing, if I'd like to be raised by them.

>10

Can you imagine how full of love, fun, and joy the Uzumaki house was before Naruto became Hokage? No wonder Boruto gets pissed.

How is the new episode?

that bit was funny.
Kishi a joker

Will Madara return?

I want to do a homestay in the Uzumaki household

only as an edo tensei

True
But Madara knows how to break out of an Edo Tensei
But I can also imagine him coming back to life by subconsciously influencing Salad, possibly by being her inner self, if they still remember that Inner Sakura was a thing and that Madara pierced Sakura's womb area with his staff while he was in Sage of Sox Paths from

Cute. I really want to like sasuke but he's such a bad character.

What makes you dislike him?
For me, he was likable until the Gaiden hit

>10

>pinkshitfag posting NTR fantasies in the /a/ thread
Knew he was a cuck

Shikamaru is literally banging the Hokage's wife.

Pinkshit?

Considering the that Boruto takes place in the Naruto version of the 1960's, are we going to see the Naruto version of the 1970's?
I cannot wait for rocker girl Salad

If the last five comments are anything to go by, maybe we should just end it.

>10

youtube.com/watch?v=wEWF2xh5E8s

Dancing Tenten coming thru to help this thread stay alive

I'm catching up with Boruto's anime and holy shit, I didn't expected this.

G H O S T
H
O
S
T

Good

cute

>Naruto version of the 1960's
>Internet
>Laptops
>Handheld video games
What?

Is this the equivalent of the sentiment a father usually feels when his son tells him that he's gay?

In the sense that it stars the new generation produced after a massive war that brought lasting peace. And the new information technology is also another paralell to the 60's, TV and the mass media only really became a thing in the after in the 50's

>neji died for the brady brunch

>Madara was right all along

Oh, you mean that Boruto is a baby boomer.

No wonder he ends up shitting up Konoha so bad.

The hell..?

Yeah
And Salad is a baby boomer too. She will only magnify Bort's fuckery, unless she does something drastic

Is that sum original content?

The /a/ thread really went to shit.

the Hyugas apparently really fucking love the Uzumaki kids

They are super-susceptible to Uzumaki pheromones

where is everybody?

/a/ thread. We've become redundant.

true, if we almost die again then I won't bother bumping, this has become a hassle anyway

I think the grampa is a pedo :D