How do I stop thief's from stealing my wheels?

How do I stop thief's from stealing my wheels?

Do really wheel locks work?

get a viper alarm system

don't live in white neighborhoods

BTFO

get a gtr alarm system

Get a garage.

Build a trap with watermelons as bait, works a 100%

Bike lock them to the struts. Wheel locks are counterproductive.

>implying whites steal wheels

Trying to reverse a stereotype or are you just bitter that the african crime meme is actually true?

this triggered pigskins hard lol

I work in a custom wheel shop.

Locknuts only deter theft especially if it's a single lock on each tire and there is a somewhat competent thief. I'd suggest a full set of Gorilla lock nuts. It makes the job 10 times harder.

Motion / tilt detector alarms work pretty good. Someone jacks your car, they'll go off and page your phone.

If you do have a couple thousand in wheels and tires, add it on to your insurance policy. The small premium if worth the peace of mind.

Das som bad bait

>live in white neighborhoods
>get your rims stolen
lol. this literally happens. white people are actually trying to deny this.

Underage.

Viper was an actual alarm company dip shit.

>thief's
retard

stop living in the hood.

You can hammer a socket onto them and get them off in seconds. The hard part is getting the lug nut out of your socket afterward. If they have four 20mm sockets though, it would only take a minute more to steal them at most.

Sometimes they the bury the nuts too deep in to the rim for the OD of the socket to get bite in.

t. first thing I tried when I had to get mine off

kys turdman

>open this thread for the sole purpose of telling OP to not live in a black neighborhood.
>see this post
Impressive, user. A precise preemptive strike. I admire your logistics

Explain OPs pic then???

glue an android phone to the parking lot
black people use androids as burner phones, so they're more interested in the phone than your wheels

>stole the wheels
>left the expensive brakes

this is how you know it was negros

I have pic related on all my studs. They sit down inside the lug holes on the wheels so you wouldn't be able to get another socket or vice grips on them. My center caps that cover my lug nuts have an allen bolt that also sits down inside a hole so it can only be removed with the right size allen key. Even though that's not a special tool, I imagine a wheel thief wouldn't have a set on them. I also have a motion sensing alarm with a tilt sensor, and I park my car inside.

>being this paranoid

>wanting to protect something that you've invested a lot of money in

>parking your shit where somebody is going to mess with it
to be honest family, I've always judged my community, whether it was black or white, on when I can leave my car sitting down the road with nobody watching and nobody fucks with it.

That says a lot to me.

>having this much trust in the living scum that is the human race

Doesn't matter how nice of an area it is, I'd still rather have the peace of mind. I could park it in some rich neighborhood and a group of entitled little fucks could walk by and do something to it for a laugh. You never know.

>live in a 93% white city
>never heard of anybody getting their wheels stolen ever
??? is this a problem where minorities live? I can even afford the luxury of leaving my truck unlocked, there's nothing in the cab except for my shift knob and owners manual to take.

Jesus, how expensive are your wheels?

Sorry you live in like fucking NJ or some shithole like that.

Going to sound ignorant and like a faggot but tbqh, if you have the disposable income for wheels, you probably should live in a neighborhood or place where it's impossible / hard as fuck to steal your wheels.

>Sometimes they the bury the nuts too deep in to the rim

hot.

Live in a first world country.

You're right. A lot of broke white kids WILL steal wheels for their shitty handmedown/Craigslist special Civics and Camrys, especially if they're BIG into the rice and they see some especially JDM yo wheels.

Just lower the car so a jack wont fit underneath.

Get out of the ghetto

Get this kind that has a spinning collar on the outside so the normal method of hammering on a socket doesn't do shit.

You can still get them off with a socket, it just takes two attempts, the first one to destroy the collar then the second one to remove the nut/bolt.

You can't stop people steeling wheels only discourage them and slow them donw.

Build a garage dumbass.

I live in a all white neighborhood and I keep my bmw in my garage, I have a large dog and a few guns, I never had any issues yet.

force/shoot one of the niggers down to the ground and curb stomp him as an example to the rest

Don't live near blacks. It's that simple OP.

Don't buy shitty overpriced wheels that thief's target.

Those are easily defeated by putting in an allen head and then hammering-in a small flathead screwdriver next to it.

Multiple sets of different design wheel locks, spline design and traditional oem. If you want to be more autistic, have a few normal wheel nuts but take then to a bench grinder and shave down each side. Conventionally 99% of cars use 17, 19, 21, and 22 mm. So thieves use sockets that fit over each of these. Shave your 17 mm to 16 mm and the extra 10 seconds it takes Tyrone to figure it out may dissuade his monkey sized brain.

>implying niggers know this

Jailhouse learning focuses on this stuff.

don't live in the USA

Use steelies.
You never know, you might even start a new fad.

Steelies are not a fad, they are the alpha and omega.

Pretty much this. Any country with large amounts of blacks (the US is like >40% black) is not a good place to have a nice car. Over here in Europe is 1000x better

They're genuine Rotas.

>live in a turd world cunt
>have never seen this here
>even cars abandoned on streets still have wheels
I guess in the land of free anyone can steal wheels of cars. I'm so jelaous...

As other anons have said, your job is just to make it hard as fuck and make it annoying. Get tuner lugs with a spline key. Maybe get two sets and mix em up. Then DONT LEAVE THE FUCKING KEYS IN YOUR CAR unless you can put them somewhere no one would ever look.

Get wheels that have "pockets" for tuner lugs. This means you don't have the room to hammer a socket on.

Then have a decent alarm system. My Subaru came stock with an alarm system that goes fucking nuts of you start to jack it up. It shuts off after two minutes, and then it will go off again if you try to jack it up again. Seriously this bitch is loud and will draw a lot of attention.

Finally, the best thing you can do, is hard park your car. I won't ever be able to.do this because I never plan to bag a car, but if you can literally set your frame onto the ground, there's no way they're getting a jack in there unless they can inflate the bags. I have a friend with a car that hard parks itself everytime you turn the car off, then raises back.up when you start it back up. Seriously cool shit.

Our niggers are so advanced they even made an industry out of ganking and hustling hubcaps.

This is how we roll in the first world.

Park it on steep hill or preferably in garage.

dude do you know how fucking expensive wheels for an GT-R are? I pay 2.200€ a set of Pirelli 355 for my alpha 12 GT-R Nismo

>40% black
please don't say ignorant shit like that, it just exposes you as a retard. what you're meaning to say is >40% non-white, and even then 40 is too high.

Lol nobody wants your rota's

I once had my stock steelies with $25/each snow tires stolen from my Mercury Grand Marquis. In a white neighborhood. While the car was in my collapsible garage. Insurance bought me a nice new set of OEM alloys and some Nokia Hekkapaladas.

That was hardly a white neighborhood.

Those meth heads will steal anything.

The easiest way is to buy a proper 7 spline nut and key, along with an aftermarket wheel that has holes just big enough for the nut+spline socket to fit in. Since a 7 spline doesn't really fit nicely enough in a normal 6 point socket, and since even a thin wall socket is still pretty thick, its usually a winning combination. Just watch out for 6 point splines, smaller sockets can grab them just fine.

In the end though nothing you do to deter a wheel thief matters if its easy to steal your car though. If its too hard they just take the whole damn car and try to remove them in privacy.

Oh, and another popular thing their doing. If it has any kind of special nut that needs a special socket, theifs are just busting out the passenger window and going through the glove box, since most people keep the sockets in there. If they can't find it right away then they open the door and steal the whole vehicle.

don't live

that'd be the supreme choice

steel wheels masterrace

Lower your car so they can't get a jack under it

TRIGGERED

wheels locks work for protecting your rims from rookies...but any dude whos been doing it for a while knows how to deal with the locks...easiest way is to hammer a smaller socket onto the lock so its a snug fit, then you can turn it. oldest trick in the book

>overrated car aka GTR.

That's your problem.

Somebody tell me how this wouldn't work. My car is low enough that I have to back onto a little ramp to get my jack under it. I don't see how they could manage to get the wheels off without starting the car

GIVE THE WHEELS BACK TYRONE

HOW WILL GTRKUCKS EVER RECOVER

theives are so fucking stupid
those calipers are probably worth $500/each at least not even including the rotors

it's hard to get behind there without having the steering wheel turned

Locks, an alarm, and insurance if you're really worried.

Who's going to buy the calipers

>thief's

jesus you're one dense motherfucker

Not correct