/osg/ - Auto Sticker (Drama) General

Auto Sticker General #286

Notori and Shitbox take 3 months to ship, Project Hoon ships next day edition

Previous thread: >List of Vendors and Social Media
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j

>/osg/ FAQ
pastebin.com/vaEgettv

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>Currently looking for:
>An internet lawyer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

Other urls found in this thread:

notori.jp/collections/anime-and-video-games/products/initial-d-team-slaps-collection
watracing.com/collections/anime-stickers/products/race-team-set
markdownshare.com/view/b5abadcc-c0fb-473e-a34d-f27c0921865d
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=44907523
reddit.com/r/autostickergeneral),
projecthoon.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Forty keks

Hoon is shit.

So I did the shrug emoji at the behest of an user here, and was thinking of throwing up this other one as well? I'd keep it at the same 2.99 as I did the original since it's not very creative and mostly something I just threw up. Thoughts?

The Buy X amount get free only works for holiday sales imo. I've seen some people run it all the time and I don't really understand why. Also, if you buy 3 slaps at 7, that's 21, and if you do the bundle you only save $1. You must be selling some amazing stuff if that's going to be successful. Going to agree with everyone and give you a heads up that 50 is a lot, try 20 if you're very confident. I did 10 of one design because I wasn't sure how popular it would be and sold 1, so there's that. Raffling, to be honest, has not worked out for me, and I feel like the accounts that participate are just in it to try to get free stuff. If anything, I like the, "Discount code to users who post pictures with their stickers on cars" approach, because I like to see my designs on cars and it spreads my brand at the same time.

Personally, the font looks a little off to me, but I think the overall colors and positioning is great. What did imouto do with this version?

Also, did you by chance change your mind on letting me use the night shift design? I know with the way things went down, I would understand if you just don't want to let me use it either.

Ayyy, that's me.

How do you guys make these stickers? I've been thinking about buy a sticker machine on Amazon to make bumper stickers, but I don't know which one would be good. Also I'm broke :(

Hey, that's a good spot. Nice, user.

For die-cuts, buy a vinyl plotter and some supplies. You can have a decent set up for a few hundred bucks.

For prints, you're gonna need a vinyl printer and lamination setup if you want them to last any amount of time stuck to a car. That's gonna run you a minimum of around $10k, which is why almost everyone outsources this bit.

I've got 6 of them and decided I should finally use one.

reposting one more time just in case any anons who messaged me missed it-

print run 3 is out on nogripslip.club, come check it out. blue no grip slip club logo and mary-sans sold out but I'm restocking them asap, pre-order for those is on the site if anyone wants to reserve either in advance. rest of the stuff + older print runs are still in stock. I've completed the orders of everyone who ordered from the website up till this night today and will be dropping them off first thing at the post office tomorrow morning, so expect shit within 3ish~ days if you're in the US and a bit longer if you're international.

What the fuck do you need 6 vinyl plotters for?

>That's gonna run you a minimum of around $10k
Damn

I order a lot of custom stickers online, maybe someday I'll be able to afford a proper setup.

No, no. 6 of the "Dangerous When Wet" stickers.

ill take one pair of imouto socks please

New car and need some DORITO themes slaps. post 'em

I'm new to these threads and am looking for some initial D team slaps. Does anyone else make them?
No offence, but these ones seem pretty shit.

watracing makes diecut replicas of the ones off the show, check him out if that's something more along the lines of what you're looking for

Notori has some pretty fucking good ones but they are expensive because they are hard to make, it being a multi-layer diecut with a lot of tiny details.
notori.jp/collections/anime-and-video-games/products/initial-d-team-slaps-collection

watracing has good cheaper ones
watracing.com/collections/anime-stickers/products/race-team-set

If you use Notori, he has the OSGOFFICIAL code for 30% off to lower the price for us osg guys, something he doesn't share with IG or FB peeps.

I think Car Drugs has some too, but they're almost the same as Hoon's.

It's really only worthwhile if you plan to open a local sign shop or something similar. I'm looking into going balls deep and doing just that, but it's a lot of shekels to roll the dice on.

I order stickers by the thousands from China, not for my car though. I was planning on getting a printer at some point but $10k is way out of my budget :/

Maybe if I ever land a "career" job, but even then it's probably too much.

Notori's are the best I've found so far. Opposing force (I think) does dye cuts of at least two of the team names, I have two Akina's coming from him.

Apart from the fact that there are multiple issues with the clause itself that render it unenforceable (related to both the content and execution), anti-consumer practices like this will only harm your business.
Defamation/Libel already exists as an enforceable resolution for false negative reviews. All that """"disparagement"""" clauses like this restrict (or at least attempt to) are true negative reviews.

You're customers aren't stupid, either:
>They know it's unenforceable, and they leave negative reviews (if they feel so inclined)
>They don't even know it exists, because it's hidden away on a seperate page, and they leave negative reviews (if they feel so inclined)
>They simply don't order from you because of the anti-consumer practice
>Or they order from you and don't leave a negative review, but they never would have anyway.

Not to mention, while you have this clause up on your website, the integrity of any positive reviews that exist are brought into question.

Put your trip back on please, stop trying to start shit
It takes effort from everyone to fix osg

>no one would ever criticise me unless it's another store.

I've literally never tripped on Veeky Forums, let alone /osg/.
Are ad hominems really the best you can come up with in response to this?

The filename is the same as the one that was posted in the vendor private chat in the discord, leading me to believe you are a vendor

I downloaded it from the last thread where another user posted it.

Again, anything to say about the actual clause?

>Wanna cut some vinyl stickers
>Don't wanna spend $300 on a vinyl cutter
>Just wanna use my $120 laser cutter instead
>Makes hydrochloric acid
>Melts laser
Life is suffering

I didnt see it get posted in a previous thread, my mistake.
I dont think its worth talking about things like that clause though, if he wants to have that writen on his store its none of our business. The thread should be stickers and pictures of cool cars with stickers, anything more doesnt belong

>vendor private chat in the discord
why aren't you posting your trip then?

Idk user, when a significant chunk of every /osg/ thread is hoon advertisements, presumably with the intention of having other /osg/ anons buying from him, I think it's in the thread's best interest to acknowledge anti-consumer behaviour

I dont use one, but my store is speedmaster if thats what you want to know

If people want to buy from him people are going to buy from him, I mean he is blacklisted and people still do. I get what you are trying to do but from my point of view its just causing more trouble for the thread and the people who just want to talk about stickers

Does anyone have the markdown (or whatever it's called) link to the shops?

markdownshare.com/view/b5abadcc-c0fb-473e-a34d-f27c0921865d

Aye thanks.

the entire system you fags have set up is shit honestly

why not just put all your stickers on one site that gives you profits for sales of your designs instead of running fifty different stores and shilling them everywhere

With respect, I have to disagree.
Anons are free to buy from whomever they choose, but I don't see how bringing anti-consumer behaviour to their attention, or giving the store an opportunity to address it can be a bad thing.

Obviously because people want to set up their own brand. What you're essentially suggesting is opening up a RedBubble store.

Separating the stores allows each of them to build up their own reputations and rapports with anons.

how stickers were sold on Veeky Forums before this cancerous shill fest
>hey anons im making some stickers, email me if you want in. first come first serve, one buck plus another for postage
now
>hey anons heres my website, buy my $8 stickers i paid less than $1 for, and pay another $15 for postage with tracking because i probably wont send them out for a week or two or three and i wont respond to your emails. ps new rare limited run designs on my website *faggotshill.com*, preorder now!

Mods pls remove this thread

>THIS

I hate how much fucking sifting I have to do as a customer to find the design or shop I want, when I could just as easily go onto a site that has it all nicely organized by store and design genres

Hey guys who do i talk to about making pic related a slap, maybe with bad decisions stupid mistakes to the sides of her head?
>image link
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=44907523

hell, maybe just 'Do It' to the right side of her head

This is nice

Tfw long time lurker 1st time customer..

>look down the list see hoon is blacklisted, reason being "cunt"
>what kind of fag blacklists hoon for being a "cunt"??
>I've lurked long enough to see both sides of the argument
>decide fuck /osg/ I'm gonna look at hoons designs and see if i find something I like, and support the underdog.

This is what YOU did /osg/ and I'm sure there are plenty of customers that are gonna check out hoons shop now esp with his better customer service, besides notori that is.

Good for you man.

Sure smells like Hoon in here

same. that would make me pay the ridiculous $7 shipping

Imouto hasn't done anything yet, I was just messing with it a bit while resizing the design to 8x3(which I'll be doing with your night shift today as well, it's still yours). Anything specific about the font by any chance?

Also, you should have a regular Lenny die cut alongside the slap, I'd cop one of those

>i paid less than $1 for,
Niga I'm looking into printing and most stickers I'm seeing are $1.25 or more, even buying 100 or so stickers at once

I agree, and did the same. Just turns out hoon doesn't have any designs I like.
>Pic related, don't want you fags calling me hoon

Just bought this car, looks like it already has a sticker on it lol.
Not my daily driver, so I wanna either go full Itasha on it, or cover it in slaps so much so that you can't even see the paint, just a slap mobile.
Anyone know if I could send any printer a couple thousand different slap designs and they print one of each? Or, rather than a minimum order of 50, a minimum order of 50 per design etc?
I'm used to making PCB's and you can usually fit a bunch of different boards on one sheet if you want, wondered how much of a pain it'd be here.

Also, the front's a bit scratched, I wonder if I could wrap it in vinyl and hope it held the original shape? Any advice?

The worst part is, they said that Hoon defending his designs was being cunty. That's the most ironic thing here.

I just spent $40 at Project Hoon, no one wants your shit stickers, you have advertised 3 times in the recent threads, fuck off your designs are actually shit, you've sold the same fucking thing since you opened up shop like a fucking cunt.

Nothing wrong with this clause, all disparagement clauses are there to scare people, and FYI, they can be enforceable in the case of Imouto, her boyfriend, and the few others who left fake reviews on his Facebook page. They've never done business with him, and wrote that they received poop in their order. That is disparagement without reason. He could take them to court and sue them for damages over that. There's nothing honest about receiving poop in their order.

Thank you user. If you find anything you like, use the osg code (I still have one even though these faggots treat me like shit) code: HOONXOSG for X% off.

You're such a liar, you're just another faggot vendor stirring up shit.

By the way, I've sold OVER 60 initial d slap bundles. And the best fuck you to OSG? The majority who purchase don't even use the discount code I have for 15% off. They love it so much they buy multiple sets too.

/osg/ fucked in the ass by Hoon again

As usual

Daily reminder to filter Hoon posters

Daily reminder to filter he who shall not be named posters. Oh wait, how are you going to filter this? Hahahahahahahaha sucker.

By adding "he who shall not be named to me filter"

Who do you mean? The god of osg? The satan of osg? The '1'? The king? Many names friendo. I mean gayboifaggot.

I'm legitimately concerned about your mental health

how do i make sure my sticker placement is centered on my back window?

too much /pressure/

Where is my shit

hey get in line chuck

What a fucking clown, how inept can you fucking be.

Can you give me your order number? I have sent a list of people who haven't received their orders after paying to PayPal and Shopify as well as Stripe.

[email protected] or the contact page at projecthoon.com.

Otherwise you can just email PayPal or call them and let them know this vendor is not sending products, they should be able to find the file on their end.

You too

You wait a month for Shitbox, while I am out here DEDICATED to shipping within hours when possible.

Fucking get rekt /osg/. Just neck yourselves. Will never be as good as me. Ever.

Calm down hoon, just because someone's complaining on /osg/ doesn't mean it's about you.
O, you realized

Stop fighting

"Yamero club"
"Matane"
Your stickers are trash

If you got further inquiries, I reply faster through [email protected]

sent

Doxxing people's emails? Fucking low osg

Thats his actual email? Huh I guess I guessed it right, too easy.

too obvious you mean, holy shit

You didn't guess shit, you intentionally caused harm to him by doxxing his private email address.

since we're at it...
what are the chances of email not sent succesfully?

You mean what are the chances of osg vendors like Shitbox and Notori and bad decisions lying to you customers? 100%!

Thank you to everyone posting their email screenshots, now I can add those to my Reddit autostickergeneral (reddit.com/r/autostickergeneral), and show they are frauds.

Daily reminder if you buy stickers from Notori, Shitbox, Bad Decisions, expect your order to arrive in 1 year or less. If it doesn't arrive, expect them to not reply to emails.

If you want actual customer SERVICE, shop at projecthoon.com and use code HOONXOSG for 30% off!

Just check out the last thread where hoon blows the fuck up like the cunt he is.

I did the same once, but you'll realize how annoying it is to come to the threads and see him posting his own shit, starting the the thread early so he can shill instead of sharing user's cars, and self posting like a fucking schizophrenic.

Contact a printer. Offset, aimless, aws, & wat are all in the pastebin.

He's (You) not going to do shit because he's a fucking leaf and we're in the great US of A. Get fucked.

Why do you shill so much? Neck yourself faggot.

Made it to Noriyaro eh Empire? Naisu

>Contact a printer. Offset, aimless, aws, & wat are all in the pastebin.
Do you think they'll print big enough to cover up the scratch on the front ??

i bought a bunch of stickies and i am getting ansy

i need my KYS sticker

That's mah boi
Congrats Empire-sanchan senpai

Supereffecive.us also made it in too

What you are referring to is libel/defamation. The clause has nothing to do with it.

How would they possibly be bound by a supposed clause to a contract of sale, when by your own admission they never bought anything from him?

Not to mention issues with serving people in international jurisdictions.

Use a piece of tape in the middle of the sticker and place it by cutting half the backing off and then the applying the rest after you remove the tape. Hopefully that made sense. Alternatively, eyeball it and hope for the best.

I'll hurry, user. Please don't let me get an envelope back with pic related.

welcome to the memecar club, friend

we've got these on a bit of a discount since few people are buying them

>tfw TurboLoli rewards me for making too many orders
I wasn't going to put any stickers on this PC but I think it was worth it.

Will you ever make an E-Machines sticker or is there somewhere else I can get one? I have some computers that would love one.

I left a positive review and didn't even buy anything

>reddit
Explains so much about this snowflake.

nice to see user

probably not. I'll ask the other guy but I don't think it's likely given the blatant copyright violation and potentially low sales. Sorry. I'd suggest asking a printer for a one-off run.

Store?

>copyright violation
Does E-Machines even exist anymore?

Does this sticker exists?

might have gone a bit overboard with the reflective stickers

didn't realize the top sticker wasn't black until I'd already peeled it off

more to go on though