/o's opinion on men who let their wife decide what kind of car they drive

/o's opinion on men who let their wife decide what kind of car they drive
>buys econobox instead of sports coupe
>buys carrera instead of 911
>V6 basemodel "sports car"
>etc

Are you absolutely retarded?

Fucking retarded underage newfag GTFO my board!

Whose money is it?

yfw OP meant base model carrera vs turbo

They're smart husbands avoiding future nagging and bitching. Women love to nag and bitch and won't stop until you give in. It's behavior learned early in childhood.

>smart
>married
Kek

If they bought the car together, with equal amounts going into it, then she gets the same say as the man.

If the guy paid for it in full, he's a weak beta and should be treated like one

>They're smart husbands
>give in
I think you're a nu-male.

>feminine dick fag
Kys

Probably meant cabriolet

Fuck that noise.
My wife has an SUV already, so when she suggested I get a "family car" for the kids too, I got a sports car with two seats.

My post did not mention anything about "feminine dick" son. You may need some eye control.

Probably meant Cayenne.

Holy shit y'all just need to fucking man up and control your woman. I love my GF and I'm really good and kind to her, but when I put my fucking foot down she says "Yes sir".

Her fucking 02 Altima blew it's headgasket so I taught her to drive stick in my AW11 and now she's been driving it to classes and work because it's my second car. She cried while learning to drive it but now she's confident and doesn't mind it.

>people who let others with bad taste dictate what they buy

I fuck other men's wives because I'm not a numale.

Why would I let my wife decide on my car? We would probably decide on one car together(minivan) and have our own separate cars.

Or she drives the crossover, I drive the fancy sedan/sports car.

Feel sorry for him because he married a girl who doesnt understand people can enjoy things.

Many of my collegues are in that situation, but if they want to have weekly sex, they had better pander to their women

>V6 basemodel "sports car"

There's nothing inherently wrong with this, unless the V6 is in a Challenger/Camaro/Mustang.
People who unironically buy V6 """muscle cars""" need to be removed from the gene pool ASAP

>Daily reminder the Grand National is the only good V6 muscle car to ever exist

Sounds like some beta cucks

This man knows what the fuck is up.

whipped status:
[√] whipped
[ ] not whipped

why are whites such cuckolds??

>control you woman
>put my fucking foot down
>Yes, sir
>cried while learning to drive it
Something about your relationship doesn't seem healthy.

Let's make it clear, I don't and would never hit her

Also, I'm very happy and she's very happy.
She is someone who doesn't like getting outside of her comfort zone, and learning to drive a manual in an empty neighborhood was scary for her. She stalled it twice, started crying, and then told me she couldn't do it. After some talking and telling her she was going to push through and keep working, she kept trying.
Within 10 minutes she could get around the neighborhood. In another 10 minutes, she was driving alone in the neighborhood. In another 15 minutes, she was driving the car 60 minutes home with me following behind her. Now she drives it every day and she hasn't stalled it since.

Sometimes people, especially women who are more emotional, need to be pushed for their own benefit. If I had been a pussy and let her stop trying when she started crying, I would be driving her to work and class every day which would take a couple hours of my day. Now she knows how to drive both of my cars incase I'm ever hurt or intoxicated. A healthy relationship is two people who respect each other and want the best for each other, and we check both of those boxes.

Glad you agree.

they're typical nu-male christcucks user.

I always ask my wife when we make big purchases. She came along with me and helped haggle down a cayman s. With our first kid coming now she's said no to a few sports cars. I think I can still get a way with a 911 though.

This is how men should always act towards women. Not by being all macho, screaming, hitting, stomping your feet and telling her "how shit is going to go down" and acting like a fucking cunt, but by pushing a more emotional person through hardships and being SUPPORTIVE. That's how relationships should work.

If you pussyfoot and sidestep around every problem you face as a couple because you're afraid she'll leave you if you do something she doesn't like, you'll end up in a shit relationship with someone who doesn't respect you as their partner. If you're afraid of "constant nagging" or "incessant bitching" then you're going to be seen as a downtrodden little puppy on a chain waiting to be yanked around.

Step the fuck up, be the rock in the relationship, pull your own and push when needed. If your significant other won't stand for that, then she's not significant.

i would

My wife drives autocross and codrives for me on stage rallies

My opinion of the men OP mentioned is that they need to pick better wives.

Came here to poast this

>incase I'm ever hurt or intoxicated
>incase

Such is life as a phone poster.

I think the joke is that you getting hurt or intoxicated isn't an "in case" type of situation.
But what do I know

It absolutely is.

What happens if we decide to go to hiking and I somehow snap my ankle and we have no cell service? She needs to be able to drive my car.

What happens when I get drunk at a party and she needs to leave but I drove there? She needs to be able to drive my car.

Shit happens. The best thing you can do is be prepared and not chimp out.