What went wrong?

What went wrong?

they were trash and sent to hell

the norse became cucks

Doesn't Geely own them?

They thought front wheel drive was a good idea.

Went downhill from there.

Odd the same thing that almost destroyed JLR.

Only offering a cucked 4-cylinder engine on all the models.

>Only the strongest engine ever made

Ive got close to 500k on mine. Whats your faggoty little mustang got on it?

kek

i'm talking about the new twin charged engine, not the redblock. fucking idiot.

When were the last good volvos?
>t. looking for $1500 shitbox.

900 series, 850 or 1st gen V70 if you don't mind FWD.

not enough worthy next generation volvo s60r

The P2 V70/S60R were both good.

These guise know wazzup

The 200 series was pretty damn good. That was back when Sweden still had men.

200- and 700-series were great but in the end they perfected it with the 900-series. Literally the best car you can get.

They only want to offer 1(one) engine across the entire range.

Tbf, they went from 4 to 6 to 5 to 4 again

The new chink cars are hopeless. My father owned a 2014 V40 D4, constantly ran low on coolant, the cylinder walls cracked after 15000 miles and the car needed a full engine replacement. Shit.

That's what happens when Mao commands the peasants to smelt steel in their back yards.

Volvo was wrong from the start. How and why? It's a sexist company. I say that because of their logo. It clearly resembles a male symbol, and don't say this was a coincidence. they could've made it both a male a female symbol. Volvo are full of inconsiderate men loving misogynistic Swedes. Fuck them and their cars.

>inb4 bait
No I'm dead serious, fuck this oppressive company. Yes I'm pissed.

Now watch as some asshat calls me a misandrist.

They're trying to emulate the germans now

/Thread

This is either some high octane bait or completely misinformed, but I'll bite anyway: it's the symbol for iron.

what year is that?

P2?

Buy a saab demon

China

>make literally indestructible RWD godmachines that can either be hektik or stronk work vehicles with only a single turbo

>fall for the FWD meme and make discount BMW soccermom mobiles

They found out that the saying "life's too short for a ford," wasn't a meme.

They sold out to the Chinese

Why call you a misandrist, when baiting retard is more accurate? No (you) for that low energy post.

>asshat
this is obviously bait but this is like the cherry on top of the sundae

China

Their gimmick was making practical reliable yuromobiles for the thinking man and somewhere along the way, someone missed the difference between that and making boring cuckmobiles for lower-mid class families.

My problem with them right now is they no longer offer a sleek wagon, a compact sedan, or a sexy 3 door hatchback. Hell, they don't even offer a 5-door hatchback anymore.

See this? This is the smallest, sleekest station wagon they sell. Does this look like a station wagon to you? Because to me it looks like a bloated fucking crossover.

1994 GL

In Europe they do.

Regular wagons and even a 5-door hatch.

My parents have a V60 T6, it's not lifted and is pretty sleek if you ask me.

Idk about the states but you can still buy non-lifted V60's and V90's here in Canadaland

Though to be fair, we had to get ours all the way from fucking Quebec because there wasn't a single T6 wagon in Ontario at the time.

pic related

Allow me to share my volvo story from the other volvo thread.
>Be me
>Be Teenager
>Going to the lake with gril that I'm dating.
>Her parents drive a Volvo.
>Because imports are more reliable n sheeit
>Scraping sound
>Air dam had half fallen off and was grinding against the ashphault.
>OH THIS IS SO TOLERANT
Literally Captain Sweden: The car.

Also her mom didn't seem to understand rev matching because I distinctly remember the car bucking every time she shifted gears. Even your fancy 50,000 dollar Volvo wouldn't save you from that.

The whole situation was kind of messed up really. Her parents had a copy of Dianetics just sitting out there right as you walked into the house. And when we went anywhere with her parents her dad sat in the cuck seat while her mom drove. And this was back when that would still be extremely frowned upon.

(1/2)

She already made it clear to me that we were "just friends". She had a real reputation but damn she was so tight. Nobody had coined the term beta orbiter back then... but that was me, except I got to indulge in the warm pleasure of her body. I mean I could forgive her for being a bit of a slut. I wasn't the most virtuous young man by that point either.
But we went out to the lake quite a few times that summer. Teenage girl, had a fucking boating license. Her parents just let her take the fucking boat out whenever she liked. One time we went a little too far and there we were... stuck in the middle of the lake. Had to paddle to the nearest shore where her aunt's cabin was so we could call her parents to bring us some gas. She completely lied through the teeth about how far we had gone. Her parents owned this gigantic acreage too. It was up in the Canadian Shield and it was fucking gorgeous. Walked the beaten trail up to this precambrian outcropping. It was a cool breezy day but the way the heat reflected off the rock back into our faces was great. We just stood there and embraced.
Toward the end of the summer she asked me to come over to her parent's place. She was a little more distant. She told me she had something to say.
>user... I-... I really like somebody...
I thought she was being clever and wanted to say she wanted to make it official. After a summer like that I mean... wow. Decades ago but etched firmly into my memory.
I asked her to spit it out. Tell me his name I said teasingly.
>I like... Chad...
My heart sunk. No. It fucking exploded. I pretend I was fine but left as soon as I could. What kind of fuckery was that?

That's a Volvo family.

dawwww

Phase two. The Second gen to use the V70 name.

It was long ago. Long since over it. I'm just saying.That's what went wrong. In the 90s that was the primary consumer of Volvo products: Bizarre closet scientologist cuck families. Which ultimately ended with the Ford acquisition in 1999.

Volvo knows the retarded Amerifat buyers now 95% of the time rather spend money and lift the car than not. Hence the fucking abomination that is the GLA Merc. Fucking Americans.

>Fucking Americans.

Yep.