Previously on /dbt/:

Other urls found in this thread:

atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/mcy/d/sold-2011-kawasaki-ninjafirm/6290719433.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yamaha = b e s t e s t

third for is 100% a trap

>A2 bikes
>Meatspin.com

Does oxford make good gear? I found some guantlet gloves for a decent price that look breddy sweet.

>honda:
>The V4 engine is the best powerplant for a sportbike, which is why we run one in motoGP. The torque, power, and narrower profile all contribute to a bike that's faster around the track.
>So our top of the line homologated road ricer is an I4. Remember duh CB750!
>(you can have a V4 sport tourer though. it only weighs 540lbs wet)

>yamaha:
>we put a lot of effort into our I4s, which is why we use them in motoGP and our superbikes
>if it wins races, it wins races, no point in keeping it to just one race

>Italy:
>Twins were neat, they're our heritage, but V4 bikes are faster
>which is why we run them in motoGP and sell them to the public

why is honda so shit

Nth for GoPro is here

Can't wait to stop posting blurries and start posting hooning webms

/dbt/, would it be a bad idea to keep my R3 as a daily while picking up a liter-peter for weekend late night hoons? Asking for a friend.

I'm glad someone noticed

how about you kill yourself lol

How can I learn to wheelie on my first bike

any money you would save by dailying the R3 would be offset by the additional insurance and maintenance money commanded by the liter

if you ride one like a weekend hoon bike your rear tire won't even last 5,000 miles. on top of that, you still have to pay for the R3. might as well just ride the liter.

By summoning your inner almighty cunt.

Zx10r you won't

When I get my bike the first thing I'm gonna do it drive to the house of the first girl who ever rejected me and I'm gonna do wheelies and donuts and rev the engine

Noob coming through. Thinking about beginner sports, ninja 300 etc. Mostly city, but what if I take it to country? That is about 400m of dirt, rocks and gravel. How fucked it will be?

You'll be fine just don't buy new

I had one of 50 RC45's here in America.

Did a few trackdays on it and didn't die either.

I know, lol. 300cc new is like expensive diaper.

If I was you I'd lose the R3 and buy a 750 gixer. Kawi 636 could also be a good alternative.

It's an absolutely beautiful bike.

>beginner sports
>take it to country

Just get a 650 dualsport instead. Around 50 HP. It really isn't that much of a start.

You mean "dirt" dualsport or "adventure"?

You don't plan a lot of off road adventures, do you? Also, where are you from?

this

liters are a meme

>b-b-but my friends will make fun of me

Don't get a dualsport if your only doing 1% of riding on a dirt road.

East Ukraine. Not much offroading, but I saw a sick dirt track and roads are shit outside center.

I'll be living out of a truck's sleeper birth 90% of the time and have access to a garage to keep my bike(s), since my bills are under $5k/year and my income is set to double in a couple of months, I've been eyeing the H2 for the memes. Could ditch the R3 for it but I'm super attached to that piece of shit.

If you highway race liters pass 600s like they're parked after 120mph

Would this be a good first bike?

atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/mcy/d/sold-2011-kawasaki-ninjafirm/6290719433.html

>atlanta
stolen

Got access to any 660 Yamahas? They come in enduro and supermoto trim. Usualy they are in the 2,5-3,5k € area.

What the fuck.

Oh yay. Highway pulls
So fun
Much macho
Wow

So?

MT07 new for 9k, there are good used deals, can't find them on phone.

What do you define as a "race liter"? A stolen R1?

>new

Nonono don't do it mane. Don't buy firstbikes new. Especially one that is eager to wheelie.

I even lifted my ass and got to pc just for you, user.
>MT 09 2017 for 4500$ (kinda sketchy)
>FZ 8 2013/3500km for 7400$
>FZ 6r 2012/9000kn for 6900$

Post bikes. +1 if you know what's in this house.

None of those are good for a first bike to h. Fz6r I guess but they're pigfat shit and that one's over priced

>what's in this house.
Furniture

>Post bikes
>Every time it's only one bike

These are just few offers close to me. Which 600+ starting bikes do you have in mind?

>MT 09 2017 for 4500$
Price should be twice that, unless it's crashed.

Check the other ones out. Use google to find out what tends to go wrong the most often on these bikes (type "yam fz6 2012 common problems), like blown stators, regulators, moisture inside speedo etc. Then ask the owner if anything of this stuff went wrong while they had it. Check the bikes thorougly. You don't want a bike that'll spend more time at the dealership than on the road.

Also watch out for unreal mileage (faked odometer reading) as that is a really common thing here on the balkans, especially with imported bikes.

You won't

It gets pretty fun when you're leaned over hard taking a bunch of consecutive highway turns pinned at 130

>if you highway race, liters pass 600s
Did you think highway was a verb you dumbfuck?

Faggot.

Sv650 or Nina 650

>Also watch out for unreal mileage
How do I do that? Like very low mileage on old-looking bike?
I'll check, thanks.

>hurr start on a 600!

Please do it craiglist could always use more ads for "FS cheap 600cc sportbike, lightly used, dropped once!"

Brutale 800 or Striple 675?

>tfw racing motocross on 250 2strokes and 450 4strokes at the age of 11.
But i should get a 125cc 4t to start on street right?

>getting stung on the arm by a hornet at 50mph

jacketfags will never ever experience this euphoria

Starting on a 600 isn't bad at all once you get used to the low speed handling. You have no power until you rip on the throttle for 3 seconds if you short shift.

I have bad (or good, idk) news for you. That's a Turkish girl, not a trap

Then you know that motorcycles should only be driven on the track. This is the vehicle for you.

Don't buy an MV triple.

They are having an epidemic of dropped valves and total motor destruction. Local shop has 2 675RC's in awaiting new hearts.

Would rather

>Turk

Objectively worse than any faggot.

>How do I do that? Like very low mileage on old-looking bike?

Also possible. It's like a woman, so it's the small things that matter. Things like:
>difficult starting when cold (forget about buying it if the owner has warmed the bike up for you)
>leaking suspension (forks, rear shock)
>worn buttons
>play in wheels/steering
>worn paint and seat
>"15k on the clocked, changed the brake discs on the last service"

Normally, the condition of the chain and sprockets tell you everything.

Additional:
>"Hello, I'm asking about the bike you're selling."
>"Which one?"

And yes, 600 aren't really great beginner bikes.

i fucking know that dealership. fay myers, they charged me $25 to reset the computer on my SDR, G-Force Powersports in boulder did it for free.

I started on a 600
Just don't be a retard with the throttle and everything will be okay!

Why is there toilet paper in her hair.

Finally got out of the A2 cuck zone and got my A.

Took based antbike out today and removed tendies briskly.

Lul check online, the passphrases on my aprilia are 12345 and 12398

Some public toilets don't stock rolls.

Read some time ago somewhere in the comments on youtube about how a dealership in the UK was forced to strip its showroom bikes for parts.

i should look it up but its nice. i just roll up and have them reset the computer while im buying Oil and a filter for the bike.

Kek it is. Where I got my fz, and I got a decent deal as well.

WR spotted

F

Literally all you have to do is:
Short shift until you're comfy with the power
Front brake with 2 fingers only, adjust the tension so you can panic brake but can't lock up
Learn how to countersteer
If you get in trouble in a corner, a little more gas and more lean
Practice low speed in a parking lot

proofs?

The 750 and the 636 are both nice. Both that doesn't make a liter a meme. If you want more torque, more hp, and a higher hp/wt ratio you will get a liter, not a 750 and not a 600.

Just look for the meme

what exactly

Lurk more

yeah but that was the 675 which seems very high-strung for its engine size and was the oldest trepistoni afaik.

>Check coolant reservoir
>No coolant

>being watercooled

>being gas cooled

>Not being cool

I actually like this pic

For a sumo, WR450 or a KTM 500/450?

reminder

>leader bike
a what

>leader bike

Appropriate

Last time I rode wearing shorts I had something fly up my pants leg and sting me on the ass.

Fun times.

Comimg from a guy with a ktm530 AND wr450.
I would choose the WR450.
But if you were open to it. Get a WR250R. It will be smoother and easier on maintenance for street use.

Me too

Are you illiterate

I was leaning more towards the WR450 anyway. But if you did own both, what did you like and dislike about both?

You have no idea what you have done

What did I do, user?

I dig the style of bikes like the Yamaha XSR 700, without or with fairings.
It's kinda like cafe racer or whatever those kinda bikes are called but not that hipster

what other brands make bikes like these?
A2 licence soon and I want to check out whats out

rate my gf on her meme bike

The ktm is lighter and has more power. Absolute blast off road. Little stiff for the street and the seat is rock hard.
The WR is a little softer and the seat is leagues better. Parts and service are cheaper.
I dont have many complaints about either bike. Especially since they arent made for street and i do it anyway. I change the oil on both every 300 miles. Neither have ever left me stranded.

Flat plank on shit bike/10