Whats the best/worst looking camaro in your opinion?

Whats the best/worst looking camaro in your opinion?

Best: First or second generation

Worst: Fourth generation

I was never a big fan of the front end of the early second gens

it looks good in its own merit

First gen

I honestly agree

Sorry about the pics posting from my phone

Fourth gen is the most beautiful wtf are you Amerifats on about now?

The only good possible use for a 4th gen is if your looking for a v8 swap.

(Second gen owner checking in btw)

>Best
All of them
>Worst
This word only makes me think of Mustangs

The best looking camaro in my opinion has got to be either the 69 z/28 (or ss if you like bbc u sik cuk) or a 1984 Camaro i roc z

pic unrelated, i just really like camaros

This, though I have mixed feelings for the 2nd gen, but looks miles better than the fourth for damn sure.

I just wanna go on record saying that you can't review the second gen as a whole because the front was radically changed over the years alongside other styling cues.

I also wanna go on record saying that the sealed beams of the early fourth gen look utterly cheap, but they're not as bad as the Firebird's popup sealed beams, and overall it was a quite advanced design, just like the New Edge Mustang.

I finally wanna go on record saying that they jumped the shark with the fifth gen, and that I can't take the Camaro seriously anymore since. It's now a gaudy Transformers toy for rich highschoolers.

Now now now mi amigo, aint nothing wrong with an ls swapped fox that shit's tight AF

>catfish :-DDDDD

(not an amerifat car owner btw)

True dat sistah

I secretly want a fifth gen just for the ls3, i dont care much for it's looks and commodore underpinnings feels real bad when you see 16 year old cheer leaders driving SSs

Real bad mayne

Get a manta if ur an euro

(Mexifat camaro owner)

I will never touch an Opel. I could buy something from Chebby, Cadillac, Pontiac, Buick, Oldsmobile or even Holden but there is no Opels that interest me. And it's not even GM anymore

6th gen angry asian. Both mustang and camaro took a step backwards with the latest gen.

Third Gen is best gen.

The sixth gen camaro is pretty cool though ;_;

Save for the lt1 or lt-1; whatever gm calls their shitty stepping stone engine until the new new ls1 comes out.

Turd gens are pretty tight and ergonomical too! That hood though... #tasteless

1st
turd
2th
4th
6th
5th

dat turd gen's automated trunk lid tho

anything modified by Boyd Godington

Tasteless or not, it gives tons more room and air in that engine bay. It's fiberglass, half the weight and fits my Holley 4150 and 2 inch riser no problem. Not gonna work under the stock metal hood. Personally I like it.

Forgot to mention my least favorite gen is 4th and everything after 5th.

I love the 2010-2013 convertible.

this one

>favorite camaro thread
>posts firebird

REEEEE

F I R E
I
R
E

I also really like third gen

Third gen IROC Z looks pretty rad

Agree, thought I was the only one lol

I own a '99, early 2nd gens are best.

>two inch raiser

That excuses it, what kinda cam you got in that dog? Id imagine even with the stock roller block it would still be pretty nasty with a decent came and a double pumper

This

Best: Easily the first Gen.

Worst: Current Gen

fyi I'm using your car as a wallpaper for a bit

The best looking camaro was the firebird

First gen>Second gen>third gen>>fourth gen>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>fifth gen>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>sixth gen

All are the worst

late birdbody is best camaro

Yes ford's 427 is kewl n all, have fun finding and building one, much less putting into acapable chassis

>1st gen
>prefacelift 2nd gen
>turd gen
>facelifted 5th gen
>4th gen
>Facelifted 2nd gen
>prefacelift 5th gen
>6th gen

Are you fucking retarded or something? I'm Euro and even I can see it's ugly as shit.

best: none of them
worst: all of them

Best: second gen
Worst: fourth gen

IROC-Z didn't come out until 1985...