S/o/cal mini meet

alright boys it's time for
Autism's Autistic Adventures

WHEN: Saturday 9/23/17

TIME: 7am sharp - whenever the autism levels get too high

WHERE: Meet up at Gendora high school, we will run gmr and go up hw 39 to Crystal Lake cafe to have an autistic brunch. After we will either head down 39 or go back on gmr.

WHAT TO BRING: money for food, a vehicle of some kind, and a good attitude.

It's a little early, but I'll make the effort to spread nails and jagged rocks over the road, just for you.

To all who it may concern, do not attend this meet. Autism Speaks is known for crashing his car and endangering other attendees at these meets. Come at your own risk.

Thanks for the thread bump sempai

You can't get banned from meets, if you make them.

Holy shit senpai it's like you were when it happened.
Last gmr meet he attended he kept to the back.he wasn't endangering anyone aside from 2mph distracted in the parking lot.

Turn your trip back on.

Who's a hazard to other drivers now? Im a Different autist but you fucks act like you're all saints on the road

How about we ban Autism Speaks from the S/o/cal mini-meet

Delet this

bump

ill be there

Turn your trip back on, faggot.

bump

Yeah that's fine. I personally don't have problems with him. But the rest do, so I have to side with my boys.

I say we ban this faggot from all meets

I want to go because I just picked up a 6th gen Camaro SS that I want to romp in the twisties with but am still utter shit at driving a stick and don't trust myself with that much mental processing. Maybe the next one br/o/s?

You don't want to be going with autism.

Bump

I have a c5z, you really won't need much more than 2-4 and you can leave it in 2nd or 3rd mostly as having higher hp/tq allows you to cruise in lower rpms and still have that grunt. Really wouldn't recommend ringing it out in higher rpms anyways till you're sure of yourself.

I kinda want to go, but I have other shit to do that day // I'm afraid of what other anons are like IRL.

The actual s/o/cal meets have chill people, this autism guy seems rather unpleasant though

Maybe next month

Bump

>The actual s/o/cal meets have chill people
doubt
t. toofar

Bump

Is there any way we can meet near the school or I can wait somewhere for the rest of you? I’m not allowed near high schools anymore for reasons that will remain unnamed.

Will "Yeen" be making an appearance?

If you want you could meet us up on gmr, we usually take a break right where gmr splits.

Yes, his name is Autism Speaks.

Wait, autism speaks is the gay furfag that voted Hillary?

Bump

I'm not actually him. He drives a fiat 500, while I drive a v6 autotragic mustang

No, he's the retard who crashed then acted like a dick about it.

Bump

Bump

No, but he may as well be.

wtf did you diddle some kid or something lmao

>the Sunday meet was scheduled almost a month ago
>makes new meet impromptu
What the fuck s/o/cal

This isn't an official S/o/Cal meet. He didn't communicate his intention to organize this to anyone beforehand.

Bump

>brunch
As if we need any verification that Autism is a faggot.

Hey Guys Just a Reminder
>THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL S/O/CAL MEET
>
>

You will get ass raped

Can I come?

Should be free saturday morning
so 7am arrival time, around what time do you plan on heading up 7:30?

With those trips you can do anything

Yeah I think around 7:30-7:45 we will head up unless someone is going to be a few minutes late

Bump

Bump

bump

Bump

bamp

why are there no cool cars in your group

NVM theres an rx7

>rx7

Bump

How many are coming to this one? I count four to five as of now. I will try to wake my lazy ass up early and see you there autism speaks. Do not forget to bring charged walkies people!!!!

Bump

Meet might be on hold, FC rolled on our local touge last night.

We are truly fulfilling our destinies...... maybe we'll crash more than OldFag WAT did!

Because all the oldfags left

because they crash apparently
oh shit case in point
same fags that were giving autism shit for hitting a rail

like the FC last night

This is not Sloth.

The FC was a random that tagged along from the Kazoku meet, not a member of NightC/o/re.

you will learn, as the original s/o/cal WAT learned - once someone crashes at your meet, you can never live it down

dat damage control

this is damage control

s/o/cal にようこそ! This is a lesson from the old fags, learn and laugh about it.

>rando
you guys keep carrying around that BLC slap it would've have affected a rando.

pic semi related, random civic asks Veeky Forums meet for help, we're not dicks and help
your fallen FC-bro probably feels like shit and then you guys just pretend it wasn't him

All of you were at the meet too? You should come out of the bushes next time and join in.

>mfw Nightc/o/re literally banishes Kevo to Damnatio Memoriae to make themselves look better

you're not the first ones to crash but you act high and mighty
top kek

That kid literally crashed in an intersection in Irvine

>One of crashed
>No

""""High and mighty""""

*One of you crashed

THIS IS NOT A S/O/CAL MEET
THIS IS NOT A S/O/CAL MEET
DO NOT ATTEND THIS MEET

You mean Autism will crash? Btw, he's not one of ours.

MFW Nightc/o/re just bans every person who crashes or fucks up at their meets

"Phantom? H-he's not one of o-ours!"

So what’s the headcount for tomorrow? I know some people said they were coming but I’m not sure how many in total

No one, NuFag meets are over - effective immediately.

Implying I will crash. Thats laughable at best. Stay salty.

Not damage control, just a randy. You could even say he was a BKRandy.

>inb4 randos dont run you guys

Pic related. The last guy we got to run with me from Kazoku ended up like the guy last night. Randos dont know how to handle their liquor.

kek, finaly found this one.
its a meat happening in socal
posted on Veeky Forums
implying people can't make their own meets

>mfw literally none of this is accurate

mfw nightc/o/re is still on major damage control

>hosted by a retard who thinks it's everyone's fault that he's hated for his own shitty behavior
Now turn your trip back on.

how did these idiots manage to fuck up on their own touge......

Same way that the oldfags crashed on their own touges.

When OldFags crashed we made fun of them, made memes, and generally never let them forget about it. Crashing was forever a OldFag meme, and we didn't go to great lengths to hide and obfuscate who had crashed.

The cover-up was only going to be a temporary thing. We wanted to release the information on our own terms—i.e., not via a salty oldfag impersonating the Kik group's admin.

the minute this kid crashed we made it our page banner. You nufags have a lot to learn.

How the fugg did he crash?

Bump

New fag here. Probably making myself a target of ridicule here but whats with the dead body on the road?

thats what happens to newfags when they cant drive on a straight road without flipping

Ill be coming from the Japanese classic car meet anyone slow enough to cruise with me in a 1987 Honda civic si

Don’t worry I’ll probally be the slowest one there

neat car. i'll probably be cruisin

>believing all the shitposts about crashing

You guys are retarded.

Fuck. I live like an hour away and had nothing to do all damn day.

CHP bro here

Will be stopping by per usual to say hi and hand out citations if I need to

Literally this event is already over you quadruple nigger

It says Saturday at 7am. It’s 12 o clock right now here in California. So are you trolling or actually retarded?