/wowsg/ - World of Warships Admiral

Dasha edition

****NEW TO THE GAME?*****
Tell us your server and get a referral code from a fellow /wowsg/ to get extra bonus credits/flags/XP and two free premium ships (one instantly, one after you research a T6 ship).

>Newbie guide
pastebin.com/XGWdGjPc

>0.6.6 LIVE
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/Update-066/

>Royal Navy LEAK
thearmoredpatrol.com/2017/06/05/wows-king-george-v-nelson-lion-conqueror-stats-pictures/

>Latest Q&A
thearmoredpatrol.com/2017/06/07/wows-qa-7th-june-2017/

>Haifuri premiums soon™
thearmoredpatrol.com/2017/06/07/wows-hsf-harekaze-hsf-graf-spee-stats/

>Captain Skill calculator
shipcomrade.com/captcalc

>Statistic tracker (warships.today is RIP, press F to pay respects)
wows-numbers.com/
wowstats.org/

>In-game chat channel:
NA Channel: Search for 'Veeky Forums' by antibullyranger
EU Channel: "Official Veeky Forums channel"
SEA Channel: Veeky Forums

>Clans
[HOTEL] on EU - contact Rex1121
[BOTES] on SEA - contact Benlisquare
[BOTES] & [HOTEL] on NA - contact Prec

Previously

1st for Bisko

anime is shit

Discordfags and namedroppers are the cancer of this thread and should all lose access to the internet.

When?

Good morning /wowsg/!

1. NO ANIME

2. NO BULLYING THE HOTELPOSTER

3. NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

Why does Kaga hurt to play so much??

Thought she was the pride of the IJN

\ ヽ i | / /

;' ':;,, ,;'':;,
;' ':;,.,.,.,.,.,,,;' ';,
ー ,:' ::::::::、
__ ,:' / \ ::::::::',
二 :' ● ● ::::::::i.
 ̄ i ''' (__人_) '''' ::::::::i
-‐ : ::::::::i
`:,、 :::::::::: /
/ ,:' : ::::::::::::`:、
,:' : : ::::::::::`:、
/ 丶

What did he mean by this?

What gun was that?

I would pound the kraut captain.

5"/54
it's a more modern version of the US 127mm, those are on the Midway as secondaries and in dual turrets on the Montana secondaries

Seriously speaking, what are the odds of a Kancolle collaboration? After Haifuri, this is the one people want the most, and lots of Kancolle players would gladly leave their painfully boring RNG simulator for an actual game.

Zero.

cancerkolle hate firthy waitu piggu

what fucking update
nothing is installing

Anyone who plays cancercolle needs to find some rope.

KDKW don't want to do collabs with filthy gaijins.

!!!

Hi there /wowsg/ :3

My name is MoshEvo from /vitagen/ !!!

I love boats and sailors, especially when they come inside my magazine!

Would you like to fill my depot too?
Well, that's really great, i'm looking forward to it, it'll be loads of fun!!!

My services list:

>talking in chat abot anything (no-lewds)
1000 doubloons/hr
>ERPing in chat
2000 doubloons/hr
>cam encounters with cosplay apparel (no-lewds)
2500 doubloons/20 minutes
>cam encounters with lewds and/or masturbating (anal-normal)
3000 doubloons/20 minutes
>IRL encounter (no-lewds) (UK only)
20k doubloons/hr + trip costs
>IRL encounter with mild lewd (masturbation/mouthpussi) (UK only)
30k doubloons/hr + trip costs
>full IRL encounter (boipussi and anything else) (UK only)
45k doubloons/hr + trip costs

I wait for you /wowsg/!!!

Please come fast ~~~ :3

!!!

Ike aka DessStar aka rapespammer please fuck off.

Underrated post.

Install update, get infinite loading screen.
It's like I didn't want to play anyways!

What is the difference between Umidoori (male) and Grim?

Umidoori:
>is polite
>is pleasant to speak with and be around when you see him in thread
>is VERY cute!
>has a penis (very important)
>actually plays World of Warships
>actually GOOD at World of Warships (good winrate and WTR, especially in d-destroyers!)
>likes CUTE destroyers from KanColle
>strives to make /wowsg/ happy, even if it makes him a little bit embarrassed

Grimalkin:
>is always SUPER grumpy
>hates anime!
>hates people who WATCH anime!
>is bad at the game (and is a baBBie main too)
>has a 50 year old shrivelled Christmas cake vagina
>weighs over 400 lbs, even more when she's hungry
>her only reason for existence is to make /wowsg/ inadequate and miserable for being misunderstood anime fans who are NEET
>identifies as the worst disgusting skycancer hag from KanColle who is utterly irrelevant (even more irrelevant than Yamashiro)

Surely you already know by now who to support.

>hates anime!
>hates people who WATCH anime!
>Surely you already know by now who to support.
Grimalkin!

Mosh stop posting ffs

How do you know it's Mosh? He's not even online right now, I don't think.

>!

Grimalkin is a male as well

Duh, think for a moment, why would any woman be interested in playing an autistic simulator game about WW2 warships? Anyone playing this game is a dude, full stop. Those who claim otherwise are just trying to catfish you for free stuff.

My launcher didn't install anything and said I was up to date but my log in screen is still showing 6.5 and telling me to update
I am confuse

Wargaming has been hyping up another big collaboration later this year.
>leave their painfully boring RNG simulator for an actual game.
Where is this actual game anyway? You don't mean this painfully boring BB RNG simulator, do you?

▲▲

Fucking summerfag

Jokes on you. Nobody can triforce anymore

>Getting a full HP battleship detonated by 1 torpedo

I dont get it, how could anyone think this is a good game mechanic?

And whats up with the bloody german battleships?

>Muh turtleback

They should be getting citadeleted left and right over 15km. Instead its like they have some sort of special forcefield around them, especially Bismarcks, shells are constantly missing and when they hit you get a whooping 5k dmg.

They need something to draw in new players, and the Bismarck has some kind of cult status among naval history fans, similar to how the Yamato attracts interest as well. WG deliberately made the Bismarck easier to play for new players, to entice these people to continue playing their game.

You know that this game has mechanics that increase your dispersion if you're aiming at someone with certain camo/perks/modules right?

God i want to drill Umidoori so bad.

Wow, that was nuked pretty damn fast. Say what you like about these guys, but they're dedicated for sure.

Those of you who have already updated the game client, are the PvE missions ready yet? Or do you have to wait for some shitty timer?

Better be happy that torps are so weak in this game, baBBy.

German BBs take more damage from the constant normal AP pens than other BBs do from citpens.

Plunging fire as a whole only works beyond ca. 24 km, but good luck convincing the devs that their ballistic compression model is shit.

Sorry, still trying to beat the mission where you defeat the infinite loading screen.

Ironically Bismarck is a more enjoyable ship to play, since it gets damaged in a more predictable way, rather than being invincible up until you take the wrong turn and get removed through multiple citpens, like USN BB.

kek, WG tested this thing on PTS, and they still can't get it working properly when it hits live?

What's even the point of PTS if they don't catch all the bugs?

So I tried Warships for the first time in ~3 weeks and yeah, I am 100% done with the game. Uninstalled it. I played other games I had been neglecting for the past 3 weeks and I gotta tell you, it's really glaring how poorly made Warships is made. Shitty EA games ports are better developed, more finely polished, and somehow *less* of a sense of, "GIVE US ALL YOUR MONEY" than anything Wargaming does. I cannot understand how any of you are still playing this game, short of addiction which, I recommend trying literally any other game to break the habit.

After 7000 games all I can say is I am embarrassed at the time and money I wasted on this sub-standard product and feel guilty that they justified their behavior because of my input. No more.

Their fucking servers have to be shitting out or something.

>What's even the point of PTS if they don't catch all the bugs?
The 6.6 PTS was only PvE mission stresstesting, a lot more focuesd than most other PTS iterations.

I guess that means some bugs slip by ;^)

>playing 7000 games to figure that out

>I cannot understand how any of you are still playing this game, short of addiction which, I recommend trying literally any other game to break the habit.
Ironic coming from someone who's played 7k battles. I haven't even broken 3k yet.

It wasn't the 7000 games that told me that. It was playing a bunch of other games, new and old, and then coming back and seeing just how poorly made it is. I mean in a core programing way, it's a lazy way to accomplish the things they are doing. And balance? I played a bit of Quake Live for the first time in months and this game is *EMBARRASSINGLY* bad at balance.

There are literally no other botegames.
Well, there are some but they are even more terrible.

Also, holy fuck 7k games.
I've played this since the alpha and have fewer games than that.

>Better be happy that torps are so weak in this game, baBBy.

Oh I am sorry mr pleb, how many torpedos did Yamato took before going down????

That's pretty much any video game these days, the fact that we have nothing better to do than play shitty games and post stupid things here really makes people give less of a shit about what stupid games are played.

>There are literally no other botegames.

I don't care. It's not worth it to play a pile of shit. If the only FPS in existence was Overwatch I wouldn't play FPS's. I'll wait until one of the American/European devs develop a ship game. No way Wargaming can keep making the money they make without EA or Activision wanting a piece of the pie and as bad as they are, at least their games are competently made. It's their business practices that suck, but their games are at least solid. Simple, and appealing to the lowest common denominator, but I don't have to worry about the game crashing after a patch or balancing that was thought up by a pillchard.

IDK I was playing Ghost Recon alot the past week and I was actually having fun. It's by no means a perfect or even great game, but it's way more competently built than this pile of shit. And that's fucking Ubisoft on a PC, so it should be worse in every conceivable way. But it isn't. It's actually fun, something you can never say about this pile of shit.

>No way Wargaming can keep making the money they make without EA or Activision wanting a piece of the pie and as bad as they are

Lel, world of tanks has been shoveling in tons of cash for years and years.

Obsidian tried to tackle it with armored warfare and its even shittier.

EA and Activision cant do shit, they only infest existing IPs.

>EA or Activision
I'd rather stuff my shekels into my mattress

>Obsidian tried to tackle it with armored warfare and its even shittier.
mail.ru cockblocked all the good ideas Obsidian had.

They wanted WoT 2.0: Modern Tonks, while Obsidian wanted to make a good game.

>IDK I was playing Ghost Recon alot the past week and I was actually having fun.

Its literally a slightly more elaborated call of duty.

>EA and Activision cant do shit, they only infest existing IPs.

Maybe. Still, I'd rather not play a warship game than waste a second more in this crappy example. It is just so poorly made with no clear cut design intention. Arcade? Nope, they went for *semi* realistic damage rates (the ability to instantly kill ships in 1 salvo). So realistic? Nope, the ships handle like cars and momentum might as well not exist. And tiered gameplay? I am 100% confident *that* is the source of all the issues. Instead of balancing a smaller, more contained set of ships, they tried to have dozens and dozens that can create situations 30+ years apart in design and development fighting each other.

>Its literally a slightly more elaborated call of duty.

And World of Tanks is a slightly more elaborate Battlefield 1942. Seriously if you played one of the custom max tank maps it plays identical in theme. And WoWs is just WoT's with a reskin. I'd rather play a Call of Duty clone at this point than a *poor* copy of WoT's.

>World of Tanks is a slightly less elaborate Battlefield 1942
fix'd

ehh whatever. I cannot imagine ever being bored enough to reinstall this or any other Wargaming product. I swore off Konomi products for a similar reason and DESU I'd feel less guilty handing money to of all people EA than justifying Wargaming's behavior for 1 second or 1 cent. I wanted a fucking warships game my whole life and *this* pile of crap is what I got? I'd rather it had not existed as it has soured me to the very concept. I'd sooner invest in WGC tabletop than this.

>I'd feel less guilty handing money to of all people EA

DUDE WHERE'S MY SERVERS?

I like Wows

It's a good game,it really is. Sure there are some minor problems but its nothing serious.

>WG servers down

>there are some minor problems

What's worse - US carriers or the people playing them?

They are both terrible and should be deleted.

They should be in the oven
Especially the Saipan players

>BB after being targeted by a CA

Kam'raden die und Rotfront Reaktion erschossen. Marschiert im Geist in unsern Reihen mit.

It's time to speak islam my german friend

Congrats all BB players who run Iowa, Missouri, and Montana!
Super secret congrats to Missouri players because this buff will NEVER EVER get undone~!

>minor buff that brings citadel to an average position for a battleship
I don't know why people keep acting like it's some massive change and Missouri is the cheat code that will fuck the game forever. You're going to be disappointed if you think it's impossible to citpen now. They're just not practically guaranteed every time it exposes a side.

What per class % in battles do you feel is optimal?

That Face when running 'Murican DDs in NA alt

Lower than mine, you are a shitter.
Higher than mine, you are a stat padder

EEEEEEERIKA

>They're just not practically guaranteed every time it exposes a side
That's what people are happy about. It went from a guaranteed citpen to actually somewhat decent now.

MISSOURI'S BUTTCHEEKS GOT FIXED!

Who "still can't connect to the game" here?

Hood Y/N
Kaga Y/N
Leningrad Y/N
Mutsu Y/N

All of them are shit except the Russian one.

>Kaga is shit

Look at this retard.

Look and laugh

N
N
N
N

Don't give money to WG.

Y
Y
Y
Y
Dearest customer
|
|
|>
|
|
they are all decent for their tier

Whats wrong with the Kaga?

I got one as a gift but I didn't get to play it yet

It is though.

Hood is like a Scharnhorst for people who hate themselves.

If I've never played CVs save for maybe once or twice, should I still get Kaga? Is she good enough to make me enjoy being a CVnt

Sounds like my kind of bote than