>lose anyway because a retard has R1 available

why is this allowed?

Remember to play the robot

stop whiffing shit when they have rage

>play better
>bait the opponent into whiffing his R1
>get free combo which finishes the match

Lolwhat

do I join it anons? will this help others have a better experience fighting me?

*Blocks your path*

I have finally crafted the up to date objective Tekken7 tier list.

Feel free to discuss.

Why do people say this game is way harder to get into than other fighters? It's pure fundamentals, no gimmicky bullshit to learn about.

Are they talking about the movement? Because on pad basically anyone can do it.

>bait the opponent into whiffing his R1
whiffing that shit is only possible if you're retard

>playing games on wifi

>shaheen, miguel in top tier
10/10 I lol'd

>dragunov not in god tier
>devil jin that low
lol

Very shit list, what are Miguel and Kebab doing up there?

Also it looks like you're mad as fuck that a Hwoarang kicked your face off.

No shit talking in this thread unless you're going to put your money where your mouth is. Fight those you insult or heck off.

How do you play Steve optimally? Hold back till you can punish with ch b+1?

he's clearly meme'ing

Story mode is utter garbage. It's baffling how nips are completely unable to write a story.

I can EWGF you in practice mode

Buff Chloe

It's also filled with retcons. And the replacement story is also retarded, Heihachi throwing Kazuya off the cliff now to see if he has the devil gene, even though it wouldn't kill him if he did, making it pointless, and if he didn't then he just killed his son for no reason.

Every jap series suffers from it. It's like the writers have alzheimers and just change shit all the time.

>Didn't we already establish this plot point? What you've written here contradicts that
>Naa, nobody will even remember lol

good sniff

>Rage tard again
Have a (You)

strawpoll.me/13131436/
Who is best girl, according to tekken general:

God Tier
Alisa, Josie

Top Tier
Lucky Chloe

Meh Tier
Asuka, Nina

Low Tier
Eliza, Kazumi, Master Raven

Shit Tier
Katarina, Lili, Ling Xiaoyu

imagine huffing that jesus christ

But we all know that Heihachi is clearly best girl.

>no Panda
Shit poll

>i dont face good miguels/shaheen
>therefore the characters are bad
hmm

>the google docs with character info/moves isn't in the op anymore
Why?

You disgusting heaps of trash don't even play this game to improve. Just leave already you talentless scrubs

Look if someone has rage and you don't there is no reason for you to be aggressive, you have the lead. Let them do stupid shit, turtle and punish.

post 30 seconds of you playing tekken

>I got destroyed by players that aren't shit
>that means it's their character and me being shit.

What's the best followup for Steve after getting a CH via b+1? I've been using FLK~1,1,2.

how about you cough up your guts and fight me lol

I don't actually play on wifi, it was just an invite for a group this guy sent me after a loss. Connection wasnt all that bad from my side...

>somebody actually voted Katarina

Absolutely garbage, she looks like a dirty skank

They are not bad but they also are nowhere near toppest tier, especially Miguel

>Tournament grand finals
>Host kicks me and wins the tourney

Thanks Harada

The list talks about maximum potential, not the average potential. Check the list again and it will all make sense.

region/platform?

>thinking wifi is somehow bad
How's the weather in 1998?

Maybe you should check the list then because there are definitely characters with way more potential in the lower tiers while characters with not much potential in higher tiers.

dck1

NA/both

are you retarded?

will i become a better player if i watch games from good people?

Yeah but in all seriousness: Who plays a fighting game for the story? It is utter shit and was only put in to satisfy a demand that doesn't matter in the long run, it is basically on the checklist for marketing.

Some tripfaggot got triggered at the OP being long.

ah too bad. I'm EU

I could ask the same thing from you.

twitter.com/NAMkonnP_pic/status/871615407362265088/video/1

>everyone is me XDD

Wi-Fi is trash, your the same kinda fuccboi who plays PC shit with a wireless mouse and mid game spills the spaghetti cause your batteries ran out or some bullshit.

Give me good Josie starter stuff, like punishes, launchers and juggles.

Anyone EU/PC want to play a beginner?

Which characters are HONEST aside from the obvious?

Why should I play ranked?

Does that lead to anything? I'm pretty fucking new to Steve and tekken as a whole, but isn't dck2 the launcher?

wifi is fine. Online games don't require much bandwidth. The stream is only a few kb per second.

Seriously, how is the weather in -98.
Wifi hasn't been bad for a long ass time unless you live in some sort of a shit hole country that has bad connections regardless if its wifi or not.

It matches you with people of your own skill level and most people play as dirty as possible.

i want to cum inside josie

Used a PS4 controller to control both my steam and my console at the same time. There was a noticeable desync in the combos because of one being wireless. Tekken's strict, man.

to learn to play under pressure

Tier lists are relevant for longer sessions and really high skill levels. It is not about potential, it is about the tools a character posseses. The fact that Shaheen has a very quick counterhit combo with 4,1 that does good damage means that a high skilled player will be able to use this fact, even in a long setting. This (and many other points) make him a solid character for example.

Do you not understand how fucking terrible that is by design? This is Tekken. Not sure if you've played previous games, but this logic is complete shit and goes against past games hugely. They already gave the rage meter to allow comeback potential, but RAs are a mistake.

Shaheen

Why is Ling that low?
Also, where is Leo?

The thing about Tekken is that a lot of the characters were really overpowered. Rather than nerfing the overpowered characters, for a long time they just made everyone broken. "Honest" is a meme and scrub word anyway.

If you're looking for respect though, I'd go with Yoshimitsu, Gigas, Jin or Nina.

he's top tier in the best boy tier list

meant for

Whenever someone asks about who they should play, I always say Katarina because it amuses me.

It's how you pick them up off the ground after a successful b1 counter hit. b+1 (ch) into dck1, df121~flk1d1, dash SF
Does decent damage and wall carry, could wall splat too if close enough. At wall splat just do 311, SF
Keep it simple and consistent

>"Honest" is a meme and scrub word anyway.

t. dishonest user

Leo is an honest boy!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is not my point. Of course some people play games for stories. But fighting games are obviously based around the core gameplay, which is very hard to learn. People who care for story first will most likely be turned off by the gameplay itself as soon as they play online, so the developers focus on gameplay and simply trick the others into buying the game with marketing. This way they have high sales on day 1 and more people playing it in the long run, as most people who care for gameplay won't bitch about the retarded story.

Hwoarang is the honest man's character.

>guess wrong at the start of the round
>70% gone from the juggle any monkey could do
tekkentards will defend this

>I'm a shitter give me attention

Why are you defending haradas lacking game? If everything was polished and up to 2017 then ok would suck the story is bad but when story is the main focus of advertising?
FUCK OFF

Kazumi is the most honest character in the game.

that term did not exist before the 09ers started stinking up the place.

>no trials
>broken online
>infinite devil jin laser
>invisible leo bug
tekkentards will defend this

what did he mean by this?

If your opponent is catching you that hard then maybe you shouldn't start the round by making a guess? Just back off?

I don't like the rage arts either for the same reasons, but they are in no way overpowered. Look at high level play: Most of thsie guys go for the rage drive anyway, for frame advantage or combos.
The rage system in TTT2 was bonkers by comparison, do you seriously prefer 70% combos over 50-60% rage arts? I played Hwoarang in TTT2 and you wouldn't believe how cheap I felt when I had rage with him.

>backdash
>opponent does a long range move that goes through it then his epic 60% hp juggle combo followed by another unavoidable 50/50

What character have you guys seen the most online? I've played against a ton of Kazumis and Elizas.

Damn, thanks a lot man. What about general gameplan with Steve? I've been fishing for whiffs and punishing with df1+2 and then baiting with b+1s for the spicy counter hits.
His only relatively safe launcher is his b+2 so that's what I find myself using this most as well.

that picis the reason why i love Raven

Dragunov and Bryan.

Asuka.

>no trials
Not that big a deal but they would be nice to give you an idea of a character's combos. In SF games I did them once and never touched them again.

>Broken online
Seems fine on PC for me, but if you're referring to the PS4 version, yeah they gotta get that shit sorted.

>Devil Jin laser
Isn't this only in turbo mode?

>invisible Leo
I haven't seen nor heard about this, what's the story?

>50/50 in tekken
Don't think so, tim. Also what do you have against blocking?