/bdog/ Black Desert Online General

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG by Pearl Abyss. It features action-oriented combat, open world PvP territory control, player housing,
unlimited levels, life skills, and more.

>Latest Patch Notes
community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?forums/patch-notes.5/

>Mod Info
undertow.club/threads/black-desert-online-resorepless-nude-mod.9098/

>Guides, guilds, Olvia Channel FAQ, and other info
pastebin.com/tGWk2bru (embed) (embed)
docs.google.com/document/d/1JnFambQifvui7-V68QMsfuXuhAuu4C0NsVJCxJIv84E

>EnHANCEMENT it's fucking >ENHANCEMENT< Guide
blackdesertfoundry.com/2015/05/19/enchanting-and-sockets-guide/

>NewFAQs
Newfags might be overwhelmed by the information overload at the beginning. Do yourself a favor and "turn off system notifications" in the Settings>Game options. Check everything in that window.
Avoid lag by turning off High End mode in the Settings>Screen tab. Be sure to check "Remove other's effects" and uncheck "Display other's names" for an enjoyable world boss experience.
For everyone's sake, read the links, Google it, and Ctrl+F, BEFORE asking the same stupid question other people previously have in the same thread.
Ask for a guest pass in the thread if you don't want to commit to 10 fucking dollars oy vey.
All classes can be fun and/or viable.
If you have to ask, the game isn't worth it. Go away.

Previous thread:

>fifteen minutes in
>learning cool combos
>doesn't matter cause all the monsters die in two hits
>level 12 already

is... is it supposed to be like this? when does it stop being like this?

Also best class for having fun in pvp? Being good is a plus.

give it time user

That's normal user, and sorc

sorc is fun in pvp but sorc PVE is just different variations of helicopter spinning

back to sleep

>try out fishing
>2 minutes in get a bite
>fish bones and seaweed

hm?

Unf!

y tho

Like most things in life, when you start out, you suck. Just keep fishing and as you skill up, you'll catch better fish.

>make a pet that doubles drops from gathering and automatically gathers for you
>put it in a package
>fill the package with tons of crap to inflate the price
BUY IT GOYIMS

I'm pretty new to this and I'm checking out the marketplace, and the value pack for 30 days is only 9 mill. that seems absurdly cheap?

You won't win it.

What's the point of Valkyrie?
Warrior got a bigger dick
She even have smaller butt and breasts than DK

what is the most hipster class?

You don't lose anything by bidding.

Place refrigerated cabbage leaves inside your bra for a couple of hours or till they wilt. Cabbage leaves have been used for years to help relieve engorgement. We do not know exactly why cabbage leaves help with engorgement but some researchers believe that there are substances in the cabbage that help to reduce swelling and inflammation. Break up the cabbage leaves so that there are no hard veins in them.

Tamer and DK.

You lose time which is the most valuable resource, you eejit.

>he doesn't have a transaction maid

Valkyrie got the biggest clitoris

You're right, I don't. Good goyim, keep opening that wallet :^)

well thats not really the point, SOMEONE is getting it for that price and that price seems so low since you can only get that item by spending real money? or am I missing something here

Only retards list it since it's the worst $>silver ratio. AKA why there's 45k listed on US and only 18k on EU.

>time is the most valuable resource
>better not spend $10 to save hours then

so are you guys actually spending cash on the game or is the whole goym thing just a /bdog/ meme

>just a /bdog/ meme

ahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

Kill me

I think there are some sorcs who would like to discuss that definition.

Gobbu! (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Is Turkey still banned from European servers?

I wanna boop its nose T.T

I want to tame this wild goblin into a obedient pet

Gobbu, Gremlin and FBI-chan threesome when?

how much you down for?

$~200. I've spent money on this game while unemployed and looking for a job. It's a fantastic time sink for ignoring the sense of ruining your life. I just spent $60 and then quit my new job because of scheduling and feeling worthless.

t. my blog

Nigga..

If only...

cutest poster in /bdog/

How

What do you even buy with all of that?

Are you rich or just addicted?

Sell outfits...

are kuno fun ?

if you like hula hooping yes

4 T4 pets, transaction and storage maids, horse skill reset coupons, costumes, outfits, underwear, artisan's memories, value packs etc

Not rich, but can afford to waste a bit of money

Selling outfits for silver is a waste, you can get max 125m silver per week for 150 euros, 125m might be a lot for someone just starting out, but it's nothing for someone who's played for a while

Will Maehwa feel faster with awakening or slower? Feels kinda sluggish at 30, though I was playing kuno before this.

What do you guys think the best city is? I know its opinion based but I'd like to ask. Calpheon feels the most... immersive. Every other city feels dry and dead.

What does it on its free time?

>Contemplating buying a rabbit pet
>Contemplating buying the shell crab pet
>Don't think this game is worth dropping the dough on just yet
>Recheck my silver situation

I have a lot less silver than I thought I had. How I sell fish?
>I don't fish
Can I sell wheat and paprika? Or other crap my slaves gather?

>When your slaves work hard all day for a beer once every 3 days
>When you see your storage full of crap you can't use
>You're angry
>You have to take it out on someone
>They're just slaves
>No one will care

Honk honk

What setting are you "supposed" to keep the pet on?
I can really notice them looting faster at agile, but I do notice the hunger-gauge depleting faster.

valencia but it's dead like this game

NAME IS ALREADY IN USE

shoulda reserved one

What name you tried to use?

Kirito

Naruto.

I got midnight stinger 2 on sorceress and I just unlocked a skill called rushing crow which seems to do about the same thing?

I was doing the meme disease name for a sorceress but even obscure diseases were taken. I was halfway to naming her Treblinka but I'm sure that's taken too.

After all that work I forgot that this is an Asian game and trying to make her thicc just made her a fat dwarf so she's out either way.

Why do all the flags have Tim Allen's face?

Orgasmaestro

Rushing Crow has a longer CD but gives buffs with awakening.

How to maek silver??

ERP for pearl items, sell them.

________________________erp

What was that, received a mail "house fame fund" with 200.000 silvers, i started to play like 5 minutes ago (though it's an old account created when the game came out)
am i rich ?

But am male

Can you trade outfits? I'll shamelessly sell myself and erp for hours if thats what it fucking takes. Trying to snipe one off the market doesn't FUCKING WORK

I get 350,000 in house fame each day so no you are not rich, neither am I.

How does bidding work? Is it the first one to get the bidding result? I don't fucking get it, I want to get an outfit.

but what is it, the only thing i know about the game right know is that weasel have hp bar.

so skip it until I get the awakening stuff later on

ROSAR VS AZWELL?
BOTH ARE SAME PRICE AT +15
ROSAR HAS 2 SLOTS; AZWELL HAS ONE SLOT
ROSAR HAS HIGHER DP; AZWELL HAS HIGHER ACCURACY
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ROSAR

>failed at purchasing the item
what does this fucking mean because it's different than "you missed the bid"

You bid for rights to buy the item. You didn't win the bid.

Is it really super RNG or is it a matter of speed? I really want a god damn outfit.

Is there any tips or tricks for the market place when it comes to bidding on outfits? Shit is annoying.

No, the marketplace is a clusterfuck and basically a bidding lottery.

Pure rng.

It's rng. The only time speed matters is if the winner doesn't purchase the outfit. Its only gotten worse to buy outfits with steamfags joining who're going to compete for buying an outfit, win and then quit the game in a month anyway.

Whats /bdog/ doing on this fine morning?

Sadly outfit farming.... Nice abs!

What time do Imperial Delivery items reset? Is it even good trading xp?

what? Is there such a thing that does that

There's one now on the new $40 package.

>There's one now on the new $40 package.
you're joking
I'm buying it fucking now if you aren't

I'm fucking not

the double gather is a % chance and not guaranteed.

I still want it

What pet is it?

Her face is a tad too juvenile compared to that glorious amazon body. Still good job tho, 9/10.

A hedgehog. Fucking read.

>doesn't double the actually valuable gathering stuff
? Doesn't seem that good but I haven't done much gathering - thought the most income from gathering was from crystal drops

>people here craving and begging to buy p2w pets for 40 (forty) bucks that grants you a chance on extra twigs when cutting wood aka not playing the game
lmao

it's another gathering roll like 20% of the time at tier 1. applies to anything that isnt listed as an exclusion so it works on gems and stuff

How is this not pay to win??

>p2w
>does not double actually valuable resources

I'm convinced people subscribed to FFXIV/WoW just have a BDOG tab open to shitpost about m-muh p2w when regular bdo players still spend less money than subcucks

I think most people are really wanting that autoloot function more than the extra resources.

What do you win?