Anyone else know that feel?

Anyone else know that feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A
youtube.com/watch?v=kVB3ypWVu14
youtube.com/watch?v=N0m_GVG3Oxo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So it's definitely illegal to let a qt hop on your ride without a helmet right? So.. not a great pickup tool

>So it's definitely illegal to let a qt hop on your ride without a helmet right?
Depends on where you live. I live in Indiana and you don't have to wear a helmet if you're over 18.

It doesn't work. It just doesn't.

try
>being physically fit looking and strong
>not wearing muh full trackday overalls and instead go with a helmet + fashionable jacket
>walk into bars carrying your helmet
>buy a ducati

it's not hard nigger

>lets go for a ride user
>oh btw I have a BF

Fug

Tfw 250

I used to meet up with my girlfriend from out of town at a Starbucks, I'd ride alongside her Mini Cooper on my Ninja back to my place. Her phone wallpaper was me on my bike at a stoplight. I think the bike definitely attracted her to me and she was a real smoke show too. I miss those days :,)

You bought the wrong bike. Most girls want an unintimidating flat seat, even if that means shit visibility.

I have a sportbike and live in eastern europe, swimming in 15-16yo pussy as an effect. Target jailbait and you'll do ok.

>implying it has the power to haul two people

No but they're good for attracting dudes, especially liters. No liter no peter.

>be 19
>go to college gathering with helmet under my arm.
>cutie pie asks if I have a cool motorcycle
>hell yeah I do
>lets get out of here.jpeg
>her face when she finds out I am riding a scooter

>getting a bike to pick up women
Everyone knows that the only people actually interested in bikes enough to talk to you are dudes.

>2k
>know nothing about bikes

been thinking of getting a 250 ninja since theyre everywhere, thoughts?

Can't go wrong with a ninja 250, you might also want to try Suzuki GS500.

Why would anyone think that a vehicle can get them laid?

That's because you ride a Buell

>don't have bike
>acquire gf
>gf used to bike
>finds out I used to bike
>nags me to take msf course with her
>get bike
>women on the street walk up and start talking to me at random about bike
What a waste.

Just give her your helmet. If the cop is a dude he will understand.

>Buy a ducati
>walk into a bar carrying your helmet
>walk out of the bar carrying your helmet
>"where's my ducati?"

Let me give you the redpill
youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A
youtube.com/watch?v=kVB3ypWVu14
youtube.com/watch?v=N0m_GVG3Oxo

Just get a louder pipe bro.

That's my fucking fear. I am a fucking loser and can't really get laid. I recently got my M1 license in the hopes that I will buy a bike and hopefully at least be able to spark some interest in women. But knowing myself nothing will change and i'll probably still get ignored by women.

all you need is you gf

You can steal her if she's asking for rides. Trust me women can be slutty as hell. Found out my GF of 4 years cheated on me Sunday night.

Sounds comfy user. I've had a few LTRs since high school (23 now) and the one I'm kinda in right now just cheated on me. I go to community college in a medical program, but I'm not great at meeting women now

underrated post

The biggest loser I know rides a motorcycle, so it definitely isn't enough to make you cool. Coincidently, I met him getting swole at the gym, which also didn't make neither of us cool.

If u have to resort to using a tool (like a motorcycle) to 'get' women there's clearly bigger problems you need to address.

GS500's are awful.

Literal cockroaches.

This, AWALT unironically

No.
Learn to conversate and identify your strike zone.
Riding a bike is just the conversation starter, like good hair or a shared hobby. You close the deal yourself.

>>>feels bad man