Hi Veeky Forums, I'm looking to buy a luxury SUV. Any suggestions? Got my eyes set on an XC90. Pic related

Hi Veeky Forums, I'm looking to buy a luxury SUV. Any suggestions? Got my eyes set on an XC90. Pic related.

Best.

why? stop consuming conspicuously.

Range evoque

SUVs are trash, get a lightly used luxury sedan instead like an LS460

I think the XC90 is a vert good SUV, and even better with the plug-in hybrid option. Have you considered a luxury minivan? The Pacifica Hybrid is rated for 33 miles of EV range and has a very spacious and comfortable cabin according to reviews.

One in black.

I've actually driven these and they're very nice. Perfect for the new but well off family

this

Why does something smell fishy about this

Nappa leather seats and radar guided cruise control and all that nice stuff in a fucking minivan
Downside is that the stow and go seats aren't as comfy as the seats in an Odyssey, but only kids sit there so who cares?

lol'd

I read a comment from someone on Green Car Reports which implied that the second row seats are different on the hybrid model than they are on the regular model. It is confirmed that the hybrid model doesn't have stow-n-go seats in the second row to make room for the extra batteries, but it appears as though the second row seats in the hybrid are actually entirely different since they don't have to fit in the floor. The commenter said he/she sat in both and the non stow-n-go seats in the hybrid were more comfortable.

Nah fuck the hybrid, stow and go is legit useful

Grand cherokees are pretty nice. Super comfy inside and can get a V8 even in the non-SRT versions

Interior shot

RR SPORT

BUT HONESTLY THE L320 FACELIFT WAS THE BEST LOOKING ONE, L494 IS KINDA EHH

the new expedition just btfo of the chevys

The only thing it's blowing is holes in the engine block.

Just bought one for my wife. Looked at Jeep, Subaru, Ford, Audi and BMW

We ended up going with the Audi Q5 Prestage S Line. For us, it was the best fit. I came very close to getting the Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited as we have had the 1st and still have the 2nd gen Grand Cherokee Limited. What closed the deal on the Audi over the Jeep are the reviews of the Jeep by JD Powers and Consumer Reports. The 2014 and up GC have TONS of problems. Right off the lot. Check out the Jeep forums they are full of nightmare stories. It is too bad too because they drive very nice and looks great.

Can give info on others we looked at if you would like. We spent 3 months looking for the right SUV.

>midsize SUV for upper middle class snobs
>literally has "prestige" in the name

The second row seats are designed to be easily removable. If you need the extra cargo space, and you don't need more than 5 seats, you could leave them out all the time and still retain the stow-n-go feature for the third row.

Well, I can afford it and it is what my wife wanted. The end. I have a New Silverado so it's hard for me to say no.

Also, I don't buy cars to impress others. Don't care what people think. This guy asked for advice.

>HAULING SHIT IN A LUXURY SUV

CARGO SPACE IS FOR THE WORKING CLASS

Dead space where a wallet cubby should be.

For what purpose?

Eat shit poor fag. I drive big ass 4x4 truck to tow 2000pound light trailer. Why? Because I want to.

Thanks for letting me know I bought the right vehicle user. You're a true friend.
>Lexus RX

Not that posted, but... What? In front of the shifter??
That cubby opens, bruh..

I want a Grand Cherokee too, but the reliability is meme worthy

The current JGC is beyond bad when it comes to reliability. It really too bad. I wanted to buy one but I am not opening myself up to that kind of nightmare. Check out the JGC forums. The stories are sicking. That is why I went with the Q5

>BUYING GERMAN AUTISM
AUTO UNION MORE LIKE AUTISM UNION

SHOULDA GOT A RANGEY M8, BUYING TODAY I'D GO WITH THE VELAR

FIRST MODEL YEARS ARE ALWAYS HOT
BITCHES BE CREAMIN HEYYY WHAT CAR IS THAT??

No that is nothing I want. Way over price and worse to live with then a Jeep.

Buying a Range Rover is like putting up a giant mobile billboard telling the world in general you are a colossal semen gargling penophile.
Just think on.

My mom has a 2012 Jeep Liberty. It turns out the thing I like least about it is the lack of side torso airbags, followed by the lack of a telescoping steering wheel. It's decent overall and not as bad as I thought it would be from reading and watching the reviews.

I have had a new 98 JGC Limited and I still have a 1999 JGC Limited (wife's old daily driver). When the time came to retire the 99 due to rust after 18 years of use she wanted a 2017 JGC Limited. But as stated before there are so many problems with them we went with the Q5 instead. I kept the 99 JGC because we have a camp in the Maine woods and do a fair bit of off-roading. It is still great for that.

The 98 had gearbox problems so we traded it for the 99. The 99 has been okay. Had to replace the transfer case and rebuild the front dif after about 120k miles. Other than that it has had only minor issues. Other than rust. LOTS of rust. But living in Maine that is normal.

Not OP Was also thinking about getting a family SUV. Sedan is too small for me and my family.

I wanted something on the luxury side but so far Ive heard mixed things in terms of reliability. Mercedes ML350 and a Ranger Rover Discovery Sport are top of my choice. I REALLY wanted a new Jeep Cherokee but I heard they've been asianized and just plain terrible.
Main thing I'm looking for is a luxury SUV that can do some decent offroading.