What do you think of BRZ's Veeky Forums...

What do you think of BRZ's Veeky Forums? I personally don't like them but a lot of chink college students in my area buy them and rice them out.

can't go wrong with a suby, my dude. just get a fucking wrx tho

vape nation

Almost but not quite.

The incoming rice scene should be interesting, and hopefully will spark a new age of cheap fun cars.

this guy knows whats up

>Almost but not quite.
what do you mean

It's a confluence of things that good be great
>if only this
>if only that
and compromises
>but we need this
>well don't forget it does that

It's like somebody threw the ball, the hitter knocked out a good one, but it's not a home run. It's a good early inning, or so we might hope.

sad but true; that slow car is now the new vape mobile

I would never drive a BRZ. Thinking about a GT86 though.

>anemic engine that can't take boost
>awful brakes
>expensive
>slower than everything in it's class around the track and in a straight line

Just get a Miata or 124 if you want fun lightweight rwd car

There's an orange one with blue headlights on a campus near me. It's funny to watch him not be able to turn around a normal street corner without looking like he's lumbering all over the place.

So if specific criticism is in order, this would be one of them. The front wheels are too far back and the steering is too lazy to make you want to pivot it around basically the very rear end of the car where the rear axle is for fear of jumping a curb in a car that's shorter than most. It's a very strange juxtaposition, even though it comes together at speed.

I like mine.

I love the look and it's not too harsh on gas (averaging 30MPG on the manual)

it's a great pick if you're looking for a car that's a blast to drive with top notch handling and steering. It's far from the fastest 0-60 but there's a huge aftermarket/mod community with tons of DIY guides out there if you want to tweak performance.

I haven't done much to mine yet beyond put in a high intake drop in air filter and a new air intake pipe, but there really is a ton you can do to these.

To be fair I took mine the other night through I-80 across the Delaware Water Gap where I was used to playing street racer.

Granted I was tired, but I got the straightaway toward the toll booths when I realized I had already weaved around the normies so I could take those sick curves at my own speed. :'(

It really is a corner monster.

>around a track
Lies
>cant take boost
Also lies

>expensive
base is cheaper than a base miata, optioned out with performance package is still cheaper than an optioned miata.
>slow
runs low rolling resistance mpg-oriented hockey pucks stock, and nobody bothers taking them off for thier "tests". It's surprisingly quick once you upgrade them.
>in a straight line
you missed the entire point of the car, wew lad

Does it feel like a miata does though? I still see miatas and think
>that's what I really want
>why didn't I test drive that
>would my life be better if I could just say you can't fit and neither can your shit
Would I really want a convertible? What if I need to haul my own shit?

But that's what I want to see in a funcar market. Choices.

To clarify, in case BRZ/GT86 interns are polling, just last weekend I still had family members standing around it and talking and even still had some dip trying to race me on the way back home.

Fine if you want to just ride the rice wave for a while, but if you crank this car up like you know you should it will sell like hotcakes, and you will bunch up the competition's panties as with finally bringing the WRX to the US.

miata is ugly

Oh look it's this thread again, lots of jelly snowflakes triggered as they have to drive around in 3k shitboxes.

>>anemic engine that can't take boost
200bhp stock compared to the Miata's 155, the FA20 is also good for 430bhp on stock internals, try that on a Miata and see what happens.
>>awful brakes
What?
>>expensive
Cheaper than a Miata Club, the only Miata with an LDS.
>>slower than everything in it's class around the track and in a straight line
Nope.

Aussie detected.

>(averaging 30MPG on the manual)

How have you got it that low? This is my average.

black mouthguard

Miata a cute, faggot. Cute. Faggot.

We're here for the cars.
>patiently waiting for some other make to make this look like child's play

he probably drives it as intended. you can tell who really likes their performance vehicle by their MPG.

>my BRZ/sportbike/miata gets 40+mpg it's really good on gas
>>sells it a few years later and gets a prius

>i only get 30mpg but goddamn if i'm going to pay 3 bucks a gallon i'm going to get my money's worth
>>sells it a few years later to get something even faster

It has the ugliest interior of any sports car on the market. Literally 1996 dodge caravan tier interior

As somebody who drove the family dodge caravan in high school, I have to take exception to this. The interior is nothing to show off to your friends, but you didn't buy it to show off the interior. And if you ever drove a 90's dodge caravan or its competition at the time (e.g. civics, a 240 maybe) you would be jelly.

It just so happened the dealership I got mine used didn't know what it was exactly. They were used to selling trucks. There was even a very discounted Maserati on the lot.

To a man, each person I talked to told me he hadn't even had a chance to try it out yet and wanted my take on it. That's how much interest there is. It's really not for everybody, but you'd have to pantsu on headu retarded to not run with the hype.

half an mpg down from last month. i have sticky tires so it is probably even lower