If its so good as Veeky Forums says why is it discontinued?

If its so good as Veeky Forums says why is it discontinued?

>its so good as Veeky Forums says
Veeky Forums is not one person.

It is a dogshit.

I think I saw like 3 of those near me back in the day, and that was about it. One hit wonder? Did Ferd finally hit Civic SI status for a year or few?

I still see GTs and suchlike.

The new Fiesta will be 3-cyl only and the new Focus will be made in China. So yeah, Ford pulled a few good cars but then ruined everything.

Because ford is run by jews, and they kicked out the guy who was pushing these things to the design board.

>3-cyl only and the new Focus will be made in China

It just looked too much like a regular Fiesta. I was a prime candidate for one of those and they are fun as shit, but the design is just so lame. So imagine how the general non-Veeky Forums public feels, they don't even know what these are.

it is discontinued in america because amerifats wont fit in it and buy a suv instead

The ST is a godmachine, it's Fords fault for putting a shitty ass DCT in the base car that nobody likes.

is it too soon to use 911 photos as reaction images?

No.

le mayo

fucking faggot car for faggots

LOL OK

How good is the base Fiesta for a poverty tier fun daily?

LMAO

Is that a serious question?

I'll assume it isn't, but humor you just the same:

-it will constantly remind you of your poverty
-especially when the tranny devours itself
-and Ford refuses to do anything about it because "it's your fault you're shifting too hard stop shifting in that gear etc."
-cheap interior feels like it came with a Happy Meal
-stock tires will turn into butter after 5,000 miles
-brakes effectively non-existent at speeds over 70mph
-you will be a beta cuck faggot and get bullied by Chads on the daily for driving such a shit-tier bitchmobile

No one in the USA was buying these things, or at least not enough for them to justify the expense in bringing them state-side.

First and foremost, the problem was that the Fiesta ST wasn't bringing them enough cred from actual young customers. Journalists and shit loved it but they don't buy 25,000 ST's a year. The other problem is that Ford's are so deeply discounted and the brodudes are too bro for a tiny hatch, so they just spend a bit extra to get a base or mid-tier Focus ST because it has the bigger HP/TQ numbers and is essentially the trashy FWD WRX-wannabe for poorfags.

The only people who bought Fiesta ST's were old journalist and blogger guys who had the garage space and $25k to blow on a random toy or young auto hipsters that follow those kinds of guys religiously.

>and the new Focus will be made in China.

>tfw got a Focus made in America before production shipped off there
I did hear the FoST is still made in the USA, though.

>made in mexEEEco
it wasn't good. buy a 3k civic slap some brembos on with a few simple mods and shut the fuck up.

Sweetie, focus st out performs FiST in every measure.

They're genuinely not as nice to drive. Numbers mean nothing unless you're on a racetrack, yet only 1 percent of "enthusiasts" track their cars.

>getting an automatic one
why.jpg
the manual in the Fiesta is actually good, mine has a close ratio 5 speed and apart from desperately needing a 6th gear it's a lovely transmission

I got a Focus thinking it was made in Argentina and it was actually made in the US. Bretty good.

>thinking it was made in Argentina
Damn dude. do you live in Argentina?

> Not available in america
> Discontinued

Americans don't know good cars, and thus don't get sold them.

Because it resembles a bloated flea

The Honda Fit is way better than base Fiesta

You've obviously never driven one

I have a MK6 Fiesta (diesel one, 'cause commie governement not taxing diesel as much as gas) since 2009. She's got 159K km now.

Pro :
- Dependable, sturdy
- Great fuel economy (between 4.3 in ecodrive and 5.2 when reving to 4K every now and then)
- 5 speed close ratio ideal for everything (except the highway)
- max torque reached at 2K RPM which is where you'll be most of the time, so that's great.
- small, nervous engine
- very smooth and responsive steering
- practically impossible to understeer (and god knows I've pushed her to her limits)
- pretty cheap car
- she's cute

Cons :
- the suspension is too soft and jumpy making it unconfortable on bumpy road (it also transfer all the weight from one side to another when you corner too fast giving the impression that you're gonna end up on the roof. Which is sort of fun in a terrifying way)
- interior is made of shitty plastic that began to squeak before we even hit 10K km
- small trunk
- the seats are not very confortable but they are far from being catastrophic either
- low beam lights tend to burn out every other month for some reason
- our radio and central display one day decided to die and I've been unable to find the source of the malfunction ever since
- the brakes aren't incredible but plenty of engine brake make up for it
- the fuel consumption on the highway is horrible

Chads might be driving in faggoty Audi and BMW but I still eat them alive with my little Fiesta on curvy roads.