CAR DRAWTHREAD

CAR DRAWTHREAD
Workin on a StretRacing Mango Edition.

>Post your drawings/doodles/cartoons/renders of your favorite cars yall

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FV0g5AL0u-I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Fierro with a body kit

Have him LS swap it at one point and beat an actual 308 in a race.

Mustangu-desu -3-

I might make him as a 2nd main character and have his rival/friend drive a Foxbody GT, I love that car..

Don't post that stupid bitch's "art".
Your proportions are shit. Go back to studying. Learn what a human body looks like. Won't even bring up that abysmal car you drew.

where have you gone, Veeky Forums drawfaggio?

Christ that looks awful

Whats so incredibly out of proportion?
>Head isn't too small or too big
>Neck isn't to small or too big
>Arms aren't too small or too big
Admittedly he feels a bit too "stiff" but all things considered I've seen shittier "manga" style drawings.

I love looking at muscle men (full homo no homo)
And i made him otter/ripped mode
And it was my 1st time drawing a manga-ish dood in like 5yrs my mainman
And my car is a choroQ style faggle

Least I actually fucking did something, you make a character and a car for him with just a pencil, no BS digital tablet that hides errors and let's you retry a billion times
I'd like to see other otists art for once instead of everyone from /ic/ being an insufferable d/ic/k

>chrisfix
fucking 11/10

I didn't realize I had a name
I'm just a drifter...driftin through this town..
Jus drawin man...
>Pic related, just for (YOU)

No one here?

Everyone's ded..

Haven't been to Veeky Forums in months, come back, se this thread, fucking awesome.
I can't actually draw though, just love art.
Well, I can draw a little, but it's not cars, and it's not sfw.

Here's some shit my friend drew tho.

My sister drew this

Another he did.
Guess the car

That's fucking good

>Dagumi's facial expression..

You're welcome
Now help me make Colorado street racing mangu

God go back to class kid, summer is over

That's fucking good to be honest.

>implying I haven't been here since 06..

Why are you mad?

Oh shit I completely forgot about it, sorry.
Was pretty done, I just wanted to clean up the engine bay. People wanted more shit, but at that point I was pretty done, so I'll polish it up and call it done today

What's this from?

lole chill my dude

>faggle

You're the guy who made the Volvo drawing?
Could you draw a foxbody GT??
I'd really like that alot
Help me with mangu

I hate /ic/ retards because they understand nothing about art except the most typical manga and comic illustrations but act like they know what they are talking about.

You should go back there.

and yes some knowledge of proportions and perspective would help but he doesn't need to take shit from some confused arsehole that doesn't understand what he is talking about.

Animal noses never look good on human faces

Someone in the sticker thread sells it

sure, why not. I need to get better at non-human art anyway. What angle do you want it from, I'll do it after I wrap up the vulva

>neck is off center
>shoulders are very low and squished
>upper arms are way too short
>torso is too long
If you did some construction studies you'd probably improve a lot.
Just keep drawing and learn from the mistakes. You can still have lots of fun doing that.

Talk about fucked up proportions, how the animators made a New Edge Mustang look even more atrocious is beyond me

Sucy manbavaran with obvious MG midget

are you stupid?

here, I'm and I tried to help you out a bit. If you want to really do construction studeis, there's lots of cool guides on /ic/ guide threads to help you out. I suggest reading Bridgeman's book on anatomy, and just developing spatial recognition and later you can practice posing, which even I'm not very good at. I

also, here's a good guide for torsos that might help you out. I'll hold back on dumping because this is Veeky Forums and not /ic/

Reminds me of an old Evo

Like the prelude where it's off to the side

He feels to T H I C C
some men have small waists and big arms like thay make a V like Bodybuilders have, which is what I usually use as reference to my characters since most ppl draw twigs

But like I said I could use practice and work, but considering this was my 1st time drawing a full on character instead of some chibi or graffiti piece, or design piece, as well as i just randomly doodled while sitting around McDicks I think I could've done much worse.

Have you seen some of the generic 4th grader level Pokemon/yugioh style manga characters you see in beginner threads/DA?

Also pic related, physique references I use

And again it's easier to look back in hindsight and go back with a digital pen and make it better, I just used pen and paper and if I fucked up in the 1st go then that's it
If I had an iPad or something to use then I obviously could rework and rework till it was all nicely polished, but pen on paper is just that some pen on paper

>now let's look at half naked men goyim

What would Twingo-chan look like?

>have various ideas for car-related stories
>play myself by being unable to draw

>after I wrap up the vulva
>vulva
share pls

>What would Twingo-chan look like?
this is a good question

>a smiley anime

that's just what i call volvos since i'm a sick pervert

Wake up thread

make web novel, would ya?

why do you hate sans art user?

Oi vey

>Make some characters too!

(This is a loose murican version of initial-D/Wangan Midnight so keep that in mind for the kinds of characters and cars they'd drive)

Its set in a small town in Colorado, centered around a young guy who just graduated HS and ends up looking for a graduation car with some money he and his parents saved up together and since he doesnt have alot of money (like 3k or so) he goes to his local scrapyard and finds a slightly beat up old Foxbody GT in decent enough condition and buys it, and he eventually gets a job delivering pizzas around town to save up money and work on his "new" car, while he thinks about what he wants to do with his life, all the while racing and working on his car and saving money, and meeting new racers with there own stories and motivations

Lots of 80s/90s muscle cars and sporty shitboxes like preludes/celicas/integras/civics/foxbodies/3g camaros/fieros/trans-ams/ fox-thunderbirds/ celica supras/ crx/ miatas/ etc, etc

Turnpike midnight
Arizona boogie
dragontail touge

>hood doesn't have grill overhang
>windshield vents aren't oval
>RHD but brake fluid reservoir is LHD?
almost there my dude
love the choice of b/o/ys and shingos face

Yeah that's because I started the engine bay, flipped the image to do faces and then went back to the engine bay, so I have to redo most of it. Been really busy lately but I do want to wrap it up, I finished Scotty yesterday. Don't k ow what I should do with the background, never really done something on this scale before.

youtu.be/FV0g5AL0u-I

>d-dagumi your mustang can't overtake the the trans'am-kun in the corners!?
>w-what will you do dagumi!?!

Nice

Nice take on old racing manga lol

I was thinking of calling it something like RUSH or Midnight Rush, or Summer Rush or something stupid like Midnight Dream I dunno..

Got these at the library gonna start making some practice pages

How should it start?

What is it with weebfags saying "my dude" a lot?
I swear to fucking christ. Two irl people I know say it.

I dunno
I don't know anyone who says it
Everyone I meet or see in mcdicks says "lit/bae/senpai" alot
Figured that shit was a joke and would've died out a while back, but quite alot of ppl unironically speak this way..

It's weird my dood

>tfw teaching yourself to make weeb racing comix for weeb cardorks on Veeky Forums..

Fucking autocorrect
Meant "senpai" instead of senpai

newfag out

Goddamnit did they change f.am to sempai?
I miss roodie poo and redguard

Anyone alive?

Not my favourite car but I drew this time ago

Holycrap!
This is good!
Is this done in vector?

Thanks, and yes it's in vector

This one is my favourite, made it as a keychain too

Always forgot to finish this one

m5

>tfw forgot badge

Here's a WIP of a request I made on /v/.

Very nice

berry naicu

Cool tegro
Why does a fallout raider own a jdm classic??

>fallout raider
It's Makoto from Persona 5.

When did persona turn into fallout?

Where I can find some good 90's japanese touge drifting/sports car photos? I wanna draw a R32...
Posting a work that I did 6 months ago...

what's the connection here

In Persona 5, Makoto's metaverse outfit has her wearing an iron mask. A common nickname for the DR30 is 鉄仮面, meaning "iron mask."

Sorry I just got started

what kind of rims do you want on the foxbody

meant for

nvm, finished anyways. I apologize for the (maybe) shit color, I'm colorblind so I figured I'd include the lineart if you want to do it for yourself. Attempted anyways.

The blue is a little too light, foxbody's look good in dark colors, like black/dark blue/dark green/red/grey

Line art looks fucking cool though I love it