>'Strayan Scenc as fuck

>/dat/ Links
/dat/ Steam Group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DailyAusfagThread/
/dat/ Discord Server: discord.gg/stmTK2B
/dat/ Recommended Cars: my.mixtape.moe/akuicw.jpg
/dat/ Recommended Bikes: my.mixtape.moe/mpxqyl.jpg
RAA Used Car Checklist: raa.com.au/documents/motoring-buy-a-car-checklist

Other urls found in this thread:

gumtree.com.au/s-ad/onkaparinga-hills/cars-vans-utes/toyota-mr2-sw20-pearl-white-fantastic-cond-full-respray/1157514101
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Telnack
youtube.com/watch?v=1IEWMRK-zMA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>wasted money on cars intensifies

CARS WILL NEVER LOOK THIS GOOD AGAIN
WILL
NEVER
LOOK
THIS
GOOD
AGAIN

S O O N

gumtree.com.au/s-ad/onkaparinga-hills/cars-vans-utes/toyota-mr2-sw20-pearl-white-fantastic-cond-full-respray/1157514101

Jimmy's old MR2 is for sale again. It's had 7 owners since Jimmy lel.

It makes me sad that it's been resprayed though and doesn't have the signature red bodykit.

>New Toyota 86 GTS costs as much as an SV6 Commodore
Literally why, Commodore better in nearly every aspect.
>can actually seat 4 people
>not as much wind noise
>doesn't need 98 Premium
>no torque dip
>not a boyracer car
>nicer interior.
I test drove both and just bought an SV6, I considered the SS but I wouldn't really use the V8 power enough to justify it. I've been in 20k cars with a better interior than the 86

86 can handle lol, but im assuming you're talking about the vf they have changed a lot since the vt days, they can turn. and you should have bought the SS though, little bit more fuel economy for a much better package.

also pics of sv6.

>Toyota 86
>not buying the Toyota MR2 Jimmy Edition

Not much point in taking pics since my phone camera is potato quality, would look like shit. Paint is Nitrate Silver.

Very nice, Join the discord if you aren't already in it. Did you buy it brand new or second hand? and auto or manual?

Take the discord and shove it right up your ass.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

>makes a dat thread
>conversation picks up
>"okay now lets move to a different site to talk"

How about you we just stay here faggot. Or are these threads just a place to dump Discord links now?

It's just a shitty ugly four foor sedan of the mustang.

I wish Australia didn't get so many shit cars.

I talk in both, everyone seems to like discord when they join so I just asked.

AND is it auto or manual phaggot.

what do you drive fag, aussie muscle is top tier

>aussie muscle is top tier
the designs are so boxy and boring its depressing. at least US designs were even slightly daring.

86 handles and doesn't have a bogan reputation.

I like both though.

>boxy and boring
XA-XC falcon

Any holden pre commodore

All are non boxy.

>doesn't have a bogan reputation
It's got a rep for being slow and owned by speedbois with daddys money or old guys or women. There's a crazy amount of women in their 40s driving them.

New, and I got an auto, last 2 cars have been manual and I'm tired of changing gears desu. Really happy with it so far, my last car was a 95 corolla so this is a massive upgrade for me.

>Ford Falcon XA-XC
>"Australian made"
>designed by an American

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Telnack

this is some sad shit senpai

>Police are replacing Holden and Ford highway patrol cars with diesel powered BMWs
discuss

Some looked okay but we mostly got family car looking four doors with big v8 engines.

Charger, Two door monaros and falcon coupers were pretty cool.

I think most of the really good looking Aussie muscle was made by valiant.

Pretty much anything would be an improvement over a 95 Corolla. If you'd been eating from a wet bucket of shit your whole life, eating dry wall would be an improvement to you.

That's true.

They are going to have a massive price drop on the used market once they are too old for normal people to be proud of.

Corollas are pretty cool though.

Yeah of course, 95 corolla is good for an a to b car but thats it, nothing special about it.

Auto is ok i guess i still prefer manual shifting.

I know how you feel, went from a 96 excel to a vt commodore then to a 2011 mazda 3 and it was a huge difference.

They were meant to be the first all aussie design, i guess not. and that guy went from designing awesome boomer mobiles to ugly ass taurus's.

All 3 of them made excellent boomer mobiles, but valiant were more consistent in making great auto mobiles, ford dropped off after the X series and holden dropped off when the commodore arrived, valiant were forced to close up shop when their cars were starting to be good which is a shame.

But who is JONNY?

They make about 260hp and potentially might have some police mods to be faster but who knows. GM really fucked themselves by shutting down Holden though.

Australia should start making films again.

It was great for hooning in, reverse donuts and handbrake skids.
Having a weak car really makes you appreciate every bit of power.

4age corolla.
Manual
stiff springs, quality shocks and big sway bars.

Plenty of fun... Just normies will think it's a lame old car.

Mate, thats a pretty decent shitbox. I'd totally daily that if it was a hatch.

> that guy went from designing awesome boomer mobiles to ugly ass taurus's.
He designed the first gen Taurus which was highly successful, what's so bad about that?

So many of the cars I like are cheap cars.

I know people say "Oh that's just what you would say if you had no money etc" but...

I'd take an old is200 or accord euro over a brand new camry.

People who think like that are dull retards anyway.

>NEW ALWAYS MEANS BETTER

Everytime I hear taurus I think of that fugly one with the circle window, I've seen only 1 in person and its even uglier irl.

But its not a rwd v8 so it doesn't matter.

New cars are gay, stick with old ones because old cars that matter people are going to have parts for them for your lifetime and more.

>I think of that fugly one with the circle window, I've seen only 1 in person and its even uglier irl.
You take that back! Taurus is beautiful!

You can buy an IS300 in good condition for under 10k and they're still better than a Camry that costs three times as much.

NO! Get boomer'd

I kind of think of it this way...

You know when you hear 50 yr olds complaining that they could have bought ____x____ car for fuck all back in the day?

Well nobody thought of that car as anything but an old shit box back then and that's why it was cheap...

So may as well appreciate what's cheap.
They will be our stories when of back in the day I bought __________ for fuck all when we were 50.

Just can't brag about it to normals unless you are so young that owning an under 10k is a big deal for you.

They're both designed by the same man :)

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I know you guys here don't like aboriginals much but this lady is a legend and a good example for aboriginal people.

It's not even that nice of a looking car.

It's just an aged family sedan... in the 80's and early 90's old fords like that were bogan hoon cars.

Its my favourite car in the entire world, they're not the best but they make me smile

>tfw not young, just poor

That's okay though.

My dad used to have heaps of these in the backyard in the 90's.

Oh I should mention not GT's though.

There' a guy near my friends house that has 5 of them. Four look like they were taken apart randomly to build the decent one like some kind of Frankenfalcon.

My dad was telling me a story.

When he was young he saved money for his first car.
There was a guy selling a GT falcon and he was saving all his cash to try get it.

When he got the money the first thing he did was run and run for blocks and blocks to go buy the car.

As soon as he got another guy there was a guy there who had just bought it a couple of minutes ago.

Reee, I was so close to buying one a few years ago, GT replicas are getting repetitive though, I am liking plain xw-xy's instead of gt mockups.

Someone I know lives near someone with a phase 3 GTHO thats taken apart in bits and the guys wont put it back together or sell as is

That would trigger me to death

Is Marchese a wog name?

idk probably, He has turned his car into a 7 sec monster and still runs with leaf springs.

youtube.com/watch?v=1IEWMRK-zMA

I'm a Ford man through and through but it shits me going to a show and seeing nothing but GT and GTHO replicas. Honest to God the you'd think Ford never released a Pov pack variant back in the day.

Considering it's probably pronounced Mar-chess-y, yeah. Bloke's probably Calabrian.

t. Wog

Yeah I like them but they're everywhere, poor old ladies auto 6 banger has been converted into a gt replica instead of kept original. I'm trying to find an auto/manual 6 banger and just drive it and cruise.

the prices people want for these things is ridiculous now.

A lot of wogs have nice cars.

I've seen hipsters driving old Aussie cars.

Getting my motorbike this weekend. Pretty keen boys.

Watching old comedy from before I was born...

So fat pizza is kind of like a rehash of wogs out of work but with lebanese instead of greeks.

i feel bad
i thought that was a real thing google imagine searched and looked up ford falcon convertible in hopes of finding this
i should just end it honestly