>15l/100km
>15mpg
it's so well thought out even Americans can understand the math

Fiat Tipo/Ægea

Whatever gen the 2012 golf TDI was with a tune, >200hp and 65 mpg

This.
>Daewoo Kalos
>favourite small four door

>GM fangirls will fawn over Daewoo garbage just because it has the Chevy emblem on it

Honestly daewoo is better than chibi

Mk4 Mondeo (TDCi)

also accettable, the Tipo is surprisingly cheap to run

3k civic

Presumably good MPG. It sure looks good for a modern midsize sedan though. Comparatively long hood, comparatively low roof, comparatively arching flanks.

This has set me off.
The Sonic has NOTHING to do with the Aveo.
>rebadged
Where? Show me ONE country where it's sold as a Daewoo. And yes, I'm including South Korea.
Oh wait. You can't. The Daewoo name was killed off during the bailout.
>But they build it!
Do they? Last I checked, the Sonic was built in Orion Michigan
>They designed it!
loosely. All GM Korea had to do with the Sonic was the styling. And it is the best looking small car you can buy in its class.
>What about the engineering?
Let's see. The Aveo used Daewoo's T-chassis, which was heavily based on the last generation Opel Kadett.
The Sonic meanwhile is a clean sheet design using Opel's Gamma platform. All the powertrains for the Sonic come from Opel as well. And there are photos of Sonic test mules on the nurburgring with the Chevrolet Corvette team, who tuned the suspension.

There's nothing Aveo about it except for the model name in countries outside North America. Not a single thing from the Aveo carries over.

Mpg is most dependent on the way you drive.
A small engine working hard is usually less efficient than a large engine hardly working.

We talking city or highway? My sister has a loaded Camry that gets something like 35mpg.

Personally I prefer a hatchback, but the Sonic would be my bet if it had to be a small sedan. Maybe a Ferd Focus.

REAL MVP COMING THROUGH

>its another americans don't like practicality episode

And now
>15k or under challenge

gud taste

say that to my face faggot, oh rite u couldnt catch my "gook" shit on the touge in the bus

>subcompact
>ever
>for any reason
Subcompacts are literally the fedora segment. They all cost the same as the compact offered by the respective automaker because of some stupid small car trend among human cancer. You might as well just get the compact offered by the same automaker.

>cheap to run
and cheap af to buy

here's another alternative

>wanting a pig fat compact
>not wanting glorious lightweight subcompact touge machine, that can weave in and out of traffic ez

Except that most subcompacts have shitty torsion beam rear axles. In current model year the sport version of pretty much every compact offers a proper multi-link suspension setup.

There's more to handling than just weight. A lot more.

>handles competently enough desu.

>going down the touge
>recommended speed corner 45mph
>hit the corner doing 70mph
>car doesn't even have body roll
>tires dont understeer

basically what im saying is it handles good enough considering im too much of a pussy to push harder than that down a pass

>underage who has never actually driven detected.

how i get car top of touge then?

In this episode: tripfag gets triggered about his own car although it's shit he is trying to justify the purchase

Civic

Deja vu
I have seen this trip before

I worked on these and its a Mazda in a Toyota dress IMO Toyota made a poor choice rebadging a mazda

last generation Honda Civic, and the Focus is okay as a sedan. I wouldn't be caught dead in a sub-compact sedan.