Demanding sex in exchange for a ride

Has anyone ever thought to themselves that in the one in a million chance that they someday randomly stumble on some girl out in the middle of nowhere (talking like North Dakota level, like literally fuck all in all directions for like 50-100 miles or something), and for some reason either she isn't willing or can't call for help (embarassment/money/whatever) that you offer to take her somewhere where she can get her shit straight but only if she sucks you off and bends over?
I'm talking bareback balls deep creampie

Maybe with the added spin of give her a ride at first to get her excited and like 5 minutes in demand she do it or you'll kick her out

Realistic odds of her agreeing?
>inb4 she says she'll call the cops and you explain to her that you aren't legally required to do shit for her
>inb4 she doesnt listen
>inb4 you literally kick her out and start to drive off and she breaks down crying, flags you down, and just starts taking your pants off
>inb4 people complaining its wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9WUaDcmfgQc
cdc.gov/hiv/risk/vaginalsex.html
hentai2read.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also in this scenario her car would be broken or stolen

>implying I'd stop for someone in the middlefuck nowhere.

>inb4 people complaining its wrong
you can not inb4 the objective truth. What do your rapist fantasies have to do with Veeky Forums ? Fuck off back to /r9k/, we here either have no problem attracting girls or are ronery racers.

That just rapey. I'd love it if I picked up a girl like that, hit it off a bit and fucked her that way. They're horny ass humans just like us, with a little charm it's not rocket science to get in their pants. Trust me... My 4 year GF just cheated on me a week before I was gonna marry her

Its not actually rape
Quid pro quo
And always the ad hominem when
>muh muhsoggyknee is detected

>yfw you get her to her destination and ally you get is a hug and a kiss on the cheek
>inb4 id get a number
>inb4 she flakes on the first date

fuck off to /r9k/ already. Of course it'll be rape, no woman will spontaneously accept to have sex with you for a fucking ride. She'd rather still be stuck in nowhere. So you'll eventually try force.
>My 4 year GF just cheated on me a week before I was gonna marry her
u wot m8

>So you'll eventually try force.
>what is reading the OP
>you literally kick her out and start to drive off

>frogposter drives off
>see the girl content and waiting or another ride
>she'll probably find another ride and maybe hit it off with the next guy
I could see OP reeeeeing and coming bakc to attempt rape hoping to get away with it in the middle of nowhere

If there's a girl all alone in the middle of nowhere chances are it's an ambush and when you stop 4 gigantic dudes are gonna throw you off the car and drive off...I wouldn't stop for shit

>being this triggered
I guess you could take her phone and destroy it and throw the crumbs in a field for added fun

Also you annoy me with your unwillingness to view women as sex objects
Your the kind of person who wouldn't demand that they have sex with you in exchange for a can of beans in a bosnian collapse type scenario
(it actually happened look it up, starving mothers would do it for a can of beans to feed their kids)

Its not about ability or inability to get a girl, its about sex basically on demand because they have no other options that don't end with them getting ruined, and yet you chose not to jump on it because you feel like they deserve better
>they dont

/thread

>raw dogging a random slag you picked up off the side of the road

Why the fuck would you do this

This. At least use a condom.

Enjoy your aids

Yeah it sucks. I thought it was pussy shit to care about it, but damn it's really got me fucked up. I trusted the shit out of her since up till now she'd earned it

No sane girl will let you creampie. Hell. After such an offer she'll probably think you're insane and with all sorts of STDs.
Anyway. Just go to some prostitute.
Easier and safer than looking for insane chicks on the side of the road.

This

youtu.be/9WUaDcmfgQc

nyet

Gas, grass, or ass, nobody rides for free.

>didn't include cash

Because you don't have to worry about her getting preggo because she can never track you down and also its impossible for men to get hiv/aids from pure vaginal and all other diseases are either asymptomatic or cured through antibiotics

alright well she can have fun walking

She can remember your plate and car. She will also be able to describe your mug pretty well. Just saying.
Also:
cdc.gov/hiv/risk/vaginalsex.html
Literally the first sentence.

Let her remember it, she can't do anything
Look up the statistics for how likely it is

It's not gonna happen

Get a whore before your frustration leads to trouble

hentai2read.com › Manga › Gimme A Ride! Bitchhike!!!

>Helpless Teens Alex Mae
there's plenty of material out there to satisfy any fetish

You have a point on the HIV one.
She can definitely cry rape though. Good luck proving it wasn't rape as a dude who had sex with a hitchhiker in buttfuck nowhere considering how biased rape cases tend to be. And again. Just go do some hooker. You can even roleplay that shit. I seriously advise against stopping for people in buttfuck nowhere and/or fucking anyone crazy enough to actually accept that offer. Even if you find the crazy that won't stab you and steal your car, sticking your dick in crazy is never a good idea. It's not like a girl that'd agree to such a thing will ever be decent pure waifu material so you might as well get a hooker.

not a degenerate so no
any slut that would be willing would be kicked out of my car anyway

>miata
>fan belt
0/10

I'm sure she meant exhaust manifold

Hey kids, rule #2.

>this

Thats an ambush broheim. You stop to pick her up and like three dudes jump out of the woods with guns, steal your car, and plunder your b-hole.

Eh
The courts are crazy but even they wont do anything just because the girl says X guy raped her and all they have is a license plate