>between 2007-2018

>sold until 2007 in yurop
>built until 2012 in Colombia

w204 was best looking wagon after w124

W221 was so ahead of its time. Compare it with the Bangle Butt 7 Series

best luxoboat right here

whoops

what the fuck

Did someone say design ahead of it's time?
You could argue that the CLS Shooting Brake is better looking, but the original CLS is one of the classics.
Too bad that the smallest engines are 3.0 V6's so they will never be affordable for the poorer people

The thing that kills the original CLS for me is the front, and especially the headlights.

I saw it in person and instantly fell in love

Here in Germany I see them now driven around by Turks in their 20s after they startet to make some real money in their blue collar job

Here the AMGs have become entry-level pimpmobiles, complete with way too dark window tint and horrendously ugly oversized black-and-silver rimz.

Yea, the front is ugly af tho.

What is it with Turks and Mercedes? These guys seem to be attracted only to this brand, since time immemorial

>jag
>beating mercedes in anything but commercials

Mercedes was for a long time the gold Standard when it came to Luxury in Germany.
so when you whant to show the outside world that you made it you bought a Mercedes.
It also should be noted that these Turks were of the 2nd or 3rd Generation, so they were born and raised here. And thier Fathers usually drove old Fords like the Granada. so to show that they made it here in Germany they tend to buy Cars from Manufactures like Mercedes, BMW or to a lesser extent Audi

nice Accord

The TSX was the Accord rebadge, not the TL.

Like the boxy wagons of these. Following gen as well.

The Q50 looks much nicer than the previous G37 that came before it. Actually looks like a proper evolution of the Skyline

A very handsome car imho

>never be affordable for poorer people
Good

This, I drive around in a beater e46 shitbox that I bought for 2.5k and I always get compliments or questions about my car from turks.

Too bad its a slow pos

Well it is called the Skyline in Japan. Q60 looks real good too in my opinion.

Yeah it's nice. Too bad that the petrol engines are so shit. Otherwise I'd get one of these.

This. I'm glad they're selling well. It's also they cheapest rear wheel drive premium car you can get in the US atm. Fun to drive too, if you opt out of the electronic steering package. Dealers in LA are offering them for $300 a month.

it's got a slightly cucked front end for pedestrian safety but it's also somewhat elegant and has fairly large windows.

4 door coupes are cancer.

g35/37 are understated and timeless. this is too angry and the beltline swoop is design for the sake of design

lotus exige and elise

Only cars i've owned, 3rd gen TL is the GOAT

This so much

too bad about the horrid engine, the design isn't too bad - i really liked this era of caddies

Fetal Alcohol Syndrome: The Car

I really like how it looks in person. I was thinking about looking into getting one or at least test driving one

Retarded: the post

w221 competes with the F01 design though - same generations.
Bangle butt competitor was the W220 and it's not a well dated design

You could just get a shirt with a rainbow flag on it instead.

But then I'd be driving a hatchback or crossover

>No taste detected.

This style of Mercedes was probably the companies biggest mistake ever.

Why the fuck would anyone buy a VW that isnt:
GTI
R32
Ill give a pass to anyone with 2000ish pr slightly above VW Jetta. But youre on thin ice.

Significantly overpriced for being generic econo cars lacking in features.

Kill you are self.

It's cheap, nice interior, alright HP for the weight, not a fuckhuge tissue box of a car. CC is pretty nice. It's either this or a very unreliable Audi or BMW with 120k miles for the same price

Perfection

Whats the price you were looking at for the CC?

not even remotely, looks like mclaren shat out a shitty ferrari ripoff

kill yourself

I got a Mint condition Audi A4 B8 with 80k miles and a catastrophic engine failure warranty (So free turbo replacement or engine repaids/replacement for things like timing chain failure or shit) for 13k at a dealership.

Ive had it for 7ish months? Only problem so far was a bad Ignition coilpack, but I think for like 200 dollars I replaced all 4 coil packs and plugs with upgraded aftermarket ones. No other problems yet.

Minnesota

I like them because for just a bit more money than the toyota you get a decent boost in power. Also if you buy from a dealership Ive never had anything but amazing support under warranty.

I'm going to get a lot of hate for this but I really love the design of the 6th gen Mustang. Never been a mustang guy, but I've honestly been considering getting a 6th gen one. Everything about it is just so right.

I really like it too, it's probably going to be my next car.

86K, just checked purchase receipt.

My only problem with the idea of owning a mustang is that it HAS to be a second car.

In inclement weather, especially winter conditions, its one of the worst cars you could be in. I saw a guy in a 2008ish? High powered mustang do a complete 360 in the middle of a sunny winter day on a 4 lane road when he lost traction.

Also the blind spots are HORRID so driving around cities or during rush hour is NOT fun.

I've been considering the Ecoboost. apparently it'll still crank out 270 horses if you cheap out and put 87 octane in. (But with mad dropoff for the last 1000 rpm) The only thing it really fails on is sound. They should have put a louder waste gate on it to make up for it being a 4 cylinder.

Apparently with the drive modes (which I think are premium model only) the snow/wet mode claws back the throttle response far enough to make it winterable with winter tires. I have driven rear wheel drive in the winter, so it can be done, but it was a shitty 130hp 80s cougar.

nice

This. My Golf has almost 40 more HP and 60tq than my old Rolla of the same year

But hatches are so damn ugly

To add to this my dad used to winter old muscle cars. But back then putting tire chains on wasn't as gay.

I like them a lot more than sedans. Looks wise and usefulness. I moved a lot more shit out of my old apartment in my tiny ass car compared to a full size sedan that doesn't hold near as much

Anyone have any first hand experience with the Elantra Sport? The info on it gives me a real b/o/ner. Seems like pretty fantastic value.

I think it looks neat

It's a good car for the price, but the biggest problem is that the Civic Si a LOT better and not much more expensive. IIRC, similarly equipped Civic Si and Elantra sport aren't that far apart in price since the Civic Si comes with more standard options AND is available as a hatch.

I dunno man if I were you I'd definitely save up a few more shekels and get the Civic Si.

Pleb taste user.

I don't like this one either, looks like a frustrated dildo

Best bread and butter sedan of the era. Interior, exterior design. Not the hottest. But a good lasting design that still looks good 10 years later. Prove me wrong or yank my shlong.

Interior. Breddy guuuud.

in what way you blind retard

I WOULD UNIRONICALLY BECOME A BUS PLEB BEFORE OWNING A KOREAN CAR

>proper evolution of the skyline
This is the most deluded post I've seen in a while

This little beast.

>he doesn't like hyundai

Faggot: you

It's always people who have FAS themselves that post this kind of shit.

Previous gen was cuter.

hnnnnnnnng
one day

You know what ima have to agree, that gen is a styling masterpiece. So well proportioned and balanced. A good blend of aggressive and happy. It makes me sad we never got them in the US

I unironically like the way the Crosstour looks

I can't be the only one that thinks the rear end in particular looks good right?

>or a very unreliable Audi or BMW with 120k miles for the same price
My C6 A6 has almost 120k miles ( 194k km) and the car is sturdy af.
Granted, it's the 2.0TFSI so I have no issues with turbos and all that diesel crap.
The only issues are the timing chain (changed the whole package for 500 euros), the occasional ignition coil and that oil sensitivity (with oil change intervals at every 8k km)
The MMI has it's issues tho from time to time but I couldn't care less about it, I don't use it anyway outside of music.
Ah yeah, one of the biggest repairs (coming soon) is the whole control arm kit which costs me 800 euros ( OEM parts and labor included ).
Yea sure 800 euros might sting a little but I'm probably not going to have to do this replacement every again, unless I drive like a retard.
The 2.0TDI, yes that is an unreliable piece of junk, but the petrol versions are generally trouble free. The fuel consumption on them is insane, even my base 2.0tfsi drinks abit but those 2.4 V6 and up really start to break the bank.

I'm with you user

Althgouh you might not want me to be. I also think the Veloster and IS300 look great.

Furthermore, that Passat CC is also an unreliable piece of junk, especially if you go for the 2.0TDI like 90% of the buyers do. And the 1.8TFSI has about the same issues as my 2.0TFSI.
Higher end Audis yea they can get very expensive to maintain, but the lower spec ones such as mine are actually pretty reasonable to maintain.

sucks that the stock drivetrain is a pos though.

it's ok, even a broken clock is right twice a day

I saw one of these in person a while ago and they really are impressive looking in person

1.6 THP

Worse interior than a Ford Fiesta though.