Subaru dealer wouldn't let me test drive an STI

>Subaru dealer wouldn't let me test drive an STI

do you actually have the ability to buy one?

find a different dealer

Some faggot wouldn't let me test drive a used 2005 boxster worth $16k. I look young and he accused me of being a high schooler looking for a thrill . I showed him my hospital id that said orthopedic surgery and then left.

How old are you OP? You should probably have a parent with you to cosign anyways

Yes

It's the only one in town

older than you asshole

Then they don't want to make money. If you want one bad enough, go to the next town over and find a dealer there.

>Subaru dealer wouldn't let me test drive an STI
He would if you showed up with a bank or credit union Pre-Qualified Buyer Letter which also lists the amount of car loan you are pre-qualified to use for buying a car. Since that takes effort to get, salesmen will assume you are a genuine car buyer. Of course, you got that letter just to fool dealerships into giving you joy rides, but that's another matter. And don't forge one based upon a copy of a prior letter or someone else's letter uploaded on the internet as that is criminal fraud (forging a financial instrument).

>Go to next nearest dealer
>Tell them you'd like to test drive an STI
>Also tell them the previous dealer wouldn't let you test drive the one there
>Do whatever, woo the salesman
>Buy car
>Drive to previous dealer
>Tell the salesman that wouldn't let you test drive to see your shiny new STI
>Go see manager
>Tell him what happened
>Get shitlord fired for being a faggot

I'm 24, unless you literally came in wearing tattered cargo shorts and smelling of tendies you should have had no problems

The average 24 year old in 2017 is not able to comfortably buy any STi.

>comfortably
This is Veeky Forums, most if not every here makes poor financial decisions for race cars and rightfully so. Assuming OP graduated Highschool and has a job that pays at least 40k a year he'd be alright

Ty for the info. Will do that when I want to joyride nice cars

Yes they are? Not everyone is poor like you. They offered me a test drive of one when I was 22.

>expecting a test drive in a halo car
Fucking lmao

The average 24 year old is a fresh out of college poorfag in an entry level position of their profession making barely more than their dropout counterpart at around $28-32k/y. Most still have to have a roommate to get by. Could they afford an STI? Maybe, if they structure their entire budget around the car as their first priority and cheap out on everything else.

>he wasted his money on college
Lmao so hard

Are the goalposts on wheels or something? He said the average 24 year old. That's the average 24 year old. The average 24 year old doesn't have the foresight to go into a trade instead.

>shitlord
Cum-breath t/u/mblr faggot detected

It's all cause of the avocado toast.

>get degree in STEM
>making 3k/mo part time as an INTERN
>will make far more + benefits when I sign on this winter
>loling out loud at you interpretive dance majors bitching about 30k/yr trying to pay off your 80k tuition loans from NY institute for the arts

maybe consider yourself lucky?

>get 2017 wrx last february
>take it in for 6000 mile service last friday
>oil change, tire rotation, new inspection sticker that sort of shit
>Sunday drive car for ~20 minutes
>Whats that smell
>open hood
>oil everywhere
>I'd bet the value of the car they fucked up and didn't tighten the filter enough
>can wiggle the filter by hand
>call service dept
>they don't call me back
>walk into service dept
>service manager acts like a prick
>get car towed
>still haven't heard back from them

It's too bad 'cause I like the car a lot.

Dummy, call subaru of America and they'll settle this shit FAST they don't want a lawsuit. Tell em you want a new engine

That'll likely be my move once I actually hear back from the dealership. It certainly looks like they fucked up but I don't have sufficient information to rule out manufacturer error. All I know is I haven't beat on the car.

When did you take to the dealer? You need to resolve this quick

Why do STEM majors feel the need to point it out at every opportunity and be generally intolerable?

It got towed Monday afternoon.

Why rush it? There's a paper trail and all they do by stalling is dig their grave deeper.

If you don't get a response before next Friday you need to show up and make a big deal about it

>thinks 3k is alot
>thinks he'll be kept on after 3 months of interning
>forgets that in 8 months a new wave of fresh interns apply and get his position

They pay you shit on the premise of future employment but really they plan on replacing you the second they get the chance. You've been played kiddo.

That's roughly the idea.