What kind of radio head unit are you running? Bonus if it's period correct for your car...

What kind of radio head unit are you running? Bonus if it's period correct for your car. New tacky riced out gaudy head units need not apply.

Stock one. It's not DIN-sized and I have no clue how I'd go about replacing it if I wanted to.

My son's 94 F-150 is in the paint thread I started. This is his HU, it's an Alpine 7939, the Flagship model from them from 1995, so yeah, period correct.

Premium OEM

Stock OEM tape with OEM CD din

You mean your wife's son.

Some random broken Tokai radio head unit.
The previous owner had it installed before I bought the car.

I don't use it since I'm not listening the radio while driving.

I'm using a pxi502 because my old one got stolen

I use the original Audi Gamma radio and a FM-Modulator for aux connection. It simulates a frequence via a cable and i have to say it is prettyyyy dope

> No Aux

Stock Sony """""Premium"""""" sound system with Sync that came as part of the stupid Moon and tune package

>Sony MEX-N5200BT
>03 SVT Focus

My factory unit died, I wanted something cheap with some new features. Can see it here,

>no usb

>not creating your own cassette mix tapes
what a pack of cake boys

>radio head
radio head sucks

What is this? I have the same unit and shift knob in my XJ

Undescribed mid 90s to 2004 gm suv

>Jeep parts in a s10 blazer
But how?

I use the volume dial and nothing else.

It's a Dodge Ram interior, you can tell because the Dodge radios used to have the EQ bars on the front

>Dodge RAM
>Natty Ice in the cupholder

It's a late second gen ram.

Ain't I a stinker?

Where'd you get those shifter/ebrake boots? They look just like the redlinegoods ones I have on my scoob.

Yeah redlinegoods

Currently listening to

Kek

My nigga.
I have the factory tape only head unit and have no intention on replacing it.

>tfw have tacky ricey head unit
>tfw not enough money for a nice Alpine cassette deck
>tfw my car will forever look like shit on the inside

Anyone else know of any good looking cassette deck head units?

Where is that slut you always post?

Anything other than factory is garbage.

you understand

Not pictured: Knobs

Dogsitting. Have her grocery list for the week.

>17912613

bikini pics pls

my 80's unit in my 90's car
close enough

trips dont lie, though

In my '87 Supra, it's still got the stock HU that I'm planning to replace with a Clarion FZ105, since the antenna port is screwed and the tape player is wonky at the best of times. So all that combined, an aux to tape adapter doesn't work, and this FM transmitter I got works, but it sounds pretty shitty and I generally have to turn it nearly all the way up to hear literally anything.

In my '91 RX7, it's some semi-ricey Kenwood unit. It's not the worst looking thing, and it gets the job done. For SURE could have been installed better, and I'm probably gunna try taking the center console off and redoing it myself.

>BANANA'S
OF, OR BELONGING TO: "BANANA"

SHE BETTER SUCK GOOD DICK

>AM StereO

I want that

Im not alone I see

My FX16

there's only one album you'll ever need nigger

>FX16
My nigga.
>pic
Half working Pioneer DEH-650
Car is from 1985 (built until 1987) and the headunit was built in 1990, so reasonably period correct.

State of the art in the late 90s or so I'm told. Was $1000+ new

>those graphics
Oh god I just want to find some random 90's media devices and just stare at their menus.

She's a teeth scraper

nigga is that a PS1?

Hwut karr??!

Back when Eclipse still made good HUs

YOU DIDN'T ANSWER MY QUESTION user

(3)

ah man, that looks nice.

What's broken in it? The screen probably?

>New tacky riced out gaudy head units need not apply
But what if tacky riced out gaudy head unit IS period-correct?

Geo Metro?
Ford Aspire?

I had one of those decks back in the day. It was pretty damn nice.

Beep boop.

Cheap $20 Walmart "Dual" headunit. Bluetooth works decently but you hear a slight noise of the engine revving.

I have an 03 Camry so I don't give a shit.

Geo metro

Ford Aspire?

Got a 2012 Nissan Navara head in my 95 R33 GTST. It's not period correct but fuck it looks good. Previous owner had a hilariously stupid fold out led screen piece of shit in it that was polished fake plastic chrome. This one is matte black and matches everything else in the car.

Currently waiting on a new set of gauge bulbs in amber to match it all up nicely. Will hopefully post a picture on Veeky Forums when it's all done.

Fun fact: You can replace the shift knob insert with a bottle cap. Use a heat gun or it'll get a little fucked like this one.

Good on ya, user. MR2?

>radio head
Pablo Honey best album ever

yeah that looks like shit

It was already pretty fucked when I got it.

Factory Clarion

Nope. Screen works fine. The clear buttons om the left aren't illuminated and the audio is complete shit on one channel.

>not building your own

That looks like shit.

THUMBNAIL LOOKS LIKE A HOLOGRAM OF KEN FROM STREETFIGHTER

holy fukc what car

I'm wagering a Pajero or Isuzu of some sort

Are you retarded? You can clearly see "Range Rover" in the picture

it would appear that I am, indeed, retarded

can anyone recommend a nice head unit for a 1998 delica
i'd like an aux but i'd like it even more to be 90's GREEN
i wanted to keep the jdm radio but the frequencies don't mesh so the dealer but in this godawful cheap one

>listening to music while you drive
Kill yourselves, ADD autists.

yep

Stock head unit, 6-disc changer, stock Bose speaks. Still sounds great.

OEM 6cd Bose system

You can put a bottle cap in anything you carve a bottle cap sized hole in

Ayyy, I got that same shit. Took me a week to figure out that noise was coming from the radio, thought something was going on in the engine.

Replaced my OEM with a $20 bluetooth/usb/aux variant. Werks perfect.

My car recently got broken into and they fucked up my nice head unit, luckily I didn't buy it. So I bought a cheap $20 one off of amazon, I have yet to install it but I'm hoping it's actually good.

YOU SHITBOXERS WITH 1DIN HOLES SHOULD SLAP IN A 10" CHINKDROID UNIT

Never fails. All the idiots that swapped out their head units have to justify their choice to install the ricer head unit. Bunch of faggots