/ITALIA/

/ITALIA/ general
Salty bmw fangirls not welcome.

>post your italian car
>pray to our true car gods
>tell us why the Giulia is indeed the best sedan you can buy, being vastly superior to its german rivals
>masturbate thinking about the upcoming 2dr Giulia Sprint
>cry and pray to Marchionne he revives Lancia

Other urls found in this thread:

autoguide.com/auto-news/2017/09/alfa-romeo-giulia-coupe-expected-for-late-2018.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Maccheroni reporting in, let's talk real shit, how realistic is to remove the DPF? Is there an actual change you can be caught?

autism

>post your Italian car
Why didn't you start OP?

Depends on where you live. You can always ask them to remove only the insides and weld it shut again so the dummy is still there.
It's literally 100% undetectable on the MOT since they don't actually plug it in anywhere (not yet, I think they will by EU directive in the near future) and it doesn't make that much smoke either way, unless you're running too rich.

O-okay.

I'm more scared about incappare into pic related. These guys can actually detect if you've the DPF or not and will fine your ass and seize the car until it's in spec.

What? They actually stop you from nowhere and force you into doing an inspection?
I mean, as long as you don't do a retarded remap your car will virtually give out almost no smoke. You'd really need to be THAT unlucky to get stopped and fucked like that.

Yep, the EcoPolice™ always ready to fuck you up on behalf of the EU™
Generally they place around highways or (with smaller equipments) inside cities, since we've a no-go for EURO3 and before they wait until something old came by, so they can fill the town pockets. They're very accurate because the more accurate = the more money you can jew off

Thank god I don't drive unreliable pasta shit.

That's fucking cancer. And Italy would be the last place one would expect that kind of shit.

Either way, I'd remove it as soon as it starts having clogging issues, if I were you.

The only SUV I woulde ever buy is the Stelvio, and I truly hate both SUVs and Italian manufacturers

lmao even italian police knows that you should use German cars as force cars.
it would suck if the police cars would keep breaking down during a chase

S O U L N P A S H U N

>tfw Italian and drive Japanese car
I have failed my ancestors. Fuck fuel prices

>upcoming 2dr Giulia Sprint

WHAT

autoguide.com/auto-news/2017/09/alfa-romeo-giulia-coupe-expected-for-late-2018.html

This weekend I'm going to test an Abarth 595 competizione with my father's friend...I've been requested because I'm the "expert car enthusiast" but he's the one that will buy the car.

>end my life

>1 year left

>Italia
>being sanctioned for something
>ever

Try not to drive it, you might like them.

That's fucking cool.

i bet it will be delayed like the alfa's 5 series competitor was delayed until 2021 lol

Have you remapped it yet?

No. I'm not even considering it before I get through this winter desu

First you should get the esseesse kit tho.

What's in the essesse kit?

why is the lamborghini logo crossed out?

Depends on the kit, I think. Fiat is selling different component kits nowadays so you might want to look into it.
But it used to be
>remap to 160hp/230Nm
>bigger drilled rotors front and back and performance brake pads
>koni dynamic shocks
>lower springs
>bmc filter
>17'' alloys with Michelin 205s

Also, I'm not sure if your Fiat dealer will do that for you, since I think it can only be done in the first 12k kms (with warranty.)

Honestly it doesn't sound worth it, and us spec abarth already has the 160hp mill, and I think the handling of this thing is already on point.

It just needs more go juice desu, a flash tune isn't a bad idea.

if you're shopping for tunes, go with eurocompulsion imo. I've been running their stage 0 tune with Alfa 4C coil packs on my abarth for almost a year now and it's been flawless.

Part of Volkswagen, not Italian anymore

Mechanics love these cars

>alfacucks literally cannot stop crying about bmw
Can't get enough of this butthurt

Mitoanon reporting in.
Give me good instagrams of italian cars to follow

Look, I love the giulia but it would be so, so much better if they offered it with a manual (giulia coupe with a stick please)

I already love these cars...it’s just they’re so expensive here, even used ones

How's turbo lag now with that? And throttle response?

They're pretty dang fun. Super cheap here in burger desu.

Hi there from Switzerland.
Just cleaned out the EGR on the 159. Also I'm making progress on welding the floor rust on my 156. I expect it to be finished next week so i can get it MOT inspected by next month.
Hoping for my austrian friend with the 159 to show up here.

159 is damn sexual. Same with brera. Dat front end

These rims make my pee pee hard