Alternator broke down

Alternator broke down
Battery dead

One month ago replaced everything.

Today driving to work. Car is dying and pulled over anywhere I could. Waiting for a tow and headed back to the shop today.

I fucking hate my life right now. Car problems every month....

How do I sell this piece of shit on Craigslist without having to throw another grand at it...

I feel you user. Babying my car right now because 9ne of my front brakes is intermittently rubbing and I can't work on it until the weekend when my buddy's shop is empty.

...post it there with pictures and a price? It's not hard dude.

>broke down
LOOOOOOOOL

Tow just left. Refused to work on the car and tow canceled. Looks like my day is fucked now. They won't tow it.

>They won't tow it.
What kind of a shitbox are you driving?

It's a lowered car with suspension mods. Guy completely treated me like shit and said he is canceling tow and basically dealing with it on my own
I'm stuck here on the side of the road. Calling my insurance again to get a tow...

First time they refused to tow it... says he can't do it

Post a pic of the car and location. You have nothing to lose at this point

>It's a lowered car with suspension mods.

hahahah.

thats why you ask for a flat bed faggot

It was a flat bed. He said no fucking way and drove off..

It's not badly lowered he is talking shit..

They still won't do it if they can't even get the tow hooks under the axles. Why people do this shit to their cars is beyond me. I mean I can see lowering it an inch but if it can't even be towed...

It's lowered an inch. He didn't want to do it and claimed it was too lowered.. nobody else had ever gave a fuck and ran the flat bed with no issues . So now it is an issue??

Post pics OP, lets see who the real dickhead in this situation is

Yea. I've kept this quiet long enough. Been having issues for a while. I won't be posting pics.

Just got the word new tow on the way.

And battery life is 20% on my phone..anyone remember me now?

Car problems again. To be honest I deserve this

I'm rich and drive a shitbox. It's time to get a new car.

If you really only lowered it an inch the driver should have towed you.
Ive driven a car with literally 2.5 inches of ground clearance up front, and the guy used boards to pull me up the bed
He told me he'd only tow it if I agreed that any damage the winch caused was my fault, i said sure. Car ended up being fine in the end.

He didn't want to tow for personal reasons. The car has nothing to do with it...

The fuck does that mean, did you fuck his dog or something

>oh shit
>you're that asshole who fucked my wife!
>screw you, asshole! NO TOW

Posting full story in case anyone cares about my day

Earlier this morning, my manager, director and a vendor/competitor are in our local office and they tell me to come down and go to a few meetings today. No notice for me to be there so I start getting ready and have to be there in an hour. I get ready and head out to work. I've been keeping an eye on the battery/voltage gauge for some time now since I've had issues before. As I'm driving to work the gauge is getting lower and lower. I pull over and try to start the car. Had to push the car to a parking lot by myself dressed in business clothes.

Parked car and called for a lyft.

lmao op is trolling

he won't post pictures of his car, and he's being vague as hell. im calling bullshit

Lyft driver was late. So I only had another few minutes to be at work on time.

Didn't call my boss or anything. Lyft comes and I also stop the convenience store since I pushed the car for a few minutes and wanted water and something to drink.

Arrive at work. A bit late but it's okay..walk around the office hold meetings and met with my bosses. We're all smiling and I mention it's nice to see then etc.... in the back of my mind I know my car is in a parking lot somewhere and how am I going to make it home?

Boss says hey we are going to lunch with company X. Company X is already at the restaurant. I panic for a second. Hey boss, can I get a ride with you guys oh Yea. Come with us. We eat. Talk business and possible new clients I'll be talking on. Had a good lunch with everyone.

My boss is giving me more work and praise. In the back of my mind I know I will have to deal with this shit with th car later in the day.. say goodbye and call lyft and insurance for tow truck

Now I'm stuck here and waiting for another tow. My boss also said there is another meeting tomorrow. I don't have a car. I will need to call lyft to get me to work. I also need a ride to the shop....

Gave no idea what I'm going to do.

Inb4 buy another car idiot...

I'll post pics when it's on the tow. I should t do this. But you will see who I am and some in my state will recognize the car... I probably shouldn't post the pic but ikk find out if they even tow the car.

16% battery life. Will have to charge now and get some juice to the phone.

Hoping the tow doesn't cancel on me

Al

>wonder why I bought a newer car instead of just getting a 90's tuner
>read this thread

Best of luck, bromigos.

post pics already

Still can't believe cat broke down a d I took a lyft to work only to have tow denied. New tow should be here soon so I'm just waiting and roasting in the sun right now.

Well with fucking idiots stancing their cars on the rise I can see why they don't even bother. If they try and break off your ebay body kit you'd probably stir up a shitstorm on social media. It's not worth the risk for them.

Everyone near these businesses are closing up and going home. Meanwhile I'm stuck here and have to deal with this shit for another two hours.. trying to stay positive and calm.

How the fuck long can it take for a tow to show up? Are you in the middle of North Dakota or something?

>wears business attire
>drives a lowered shitbox to work
get your priorities straight

Kek

If my boss new I still drive a Shitbox...

Too make maters worse I make over 100K.....

I make 100k and drive 3 shitboxes in case one dies out. What car is it op?

New tow is here. These guys are pros. Not even worried about how low it is. They Know of what they're doing....

Just got home, called a buddy of mine and he busted out laughing telling me to just sell the piece of shit already...................

I think your buddy is on to something m8

How do I sell a piece of shit and get at least 2k for it?

Craigslist maybe? I usually drive things into the ground to the point where it's easier to either drive it down to the steel recycling yard or call a scrap yard to tow it away.

>I won't be posting pics
>posts pics
yeah cool story OP you're full of shit

bro if you make over 100k just take the loss and push it into the ocean

Nah. I got $125 once for a yard to come drag off something 20 years old with 180k on the clock, a grenaded engine, and no title. They just wanted to make sure the cat was still on it.

This is a 10 year old car with 87k on the odometer

She still has life in her, just need to fix the wiring/electrical shit

I'm not getting rid of this shitbox, just getting another vehicle soon for work

Shibox is staying..

You need more shitboxes not less. I have 7 vehicles. Newest is 12 years, oldest 34. Most mileage 200k, least 95k. I've never had more than 2 down at once. If one is sketchy, drive something else.

copart will give me 500 for the car

If it is over, I'm scraping it and getting something new