Did you guys take driving lessons?

Did you guys take driving lessons?

I paid for an Indian Scammer school (I live in Ontario Canada) and I feel like I got ripped off. I dont know how to drive and also I heard it gives a significant insurance discount.

Other urls found in this thread:

roxashikarishinzo.tumblr.com/post/125502361078/shoeboxxx-wolf-cow-by-gamma-g-aka-the-hot
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My high school had some program where you could sign up for some driver's ed classes after school and then use free periods to go driving with an instructor. Pretty good stuff, and did indeed result in an insurance discount.

But really it was various family that let me drive enough to get competent. The classes mainly were just learning the rules of the road and having a lady yell at me when I didn't drive the way she wanted.

Where in Ontario? 905?

Ye Newmarket

It's near-compulsory in my country so yeah.
The driving examiners in here are pretty though so you need to be prepared.

>giving immigrants money
>especially for ingratiating themselves into essential services
You got ripped off alright. In more ways than you know.

xenophobia is disgusting. kys

POO

that u are

IN

IN

LOO

why are white people so autistic???

we're not all retarded

It was worth it to me because I didnt need to listen to my father autistic sperg anytime anything happened.

white men make some of the best cum dumpsters

Because when we take a shit and look in the toilet bowl, it's darker than we are. You however have never experienced such a luxury,

gonna need a source on this, man

jokes on you my shit is white, lol.
here ya go

roxashikarishinzo.tumblr.com/post/125502361078/shoeboxxx-wolf-cow-by-gamma-g-aka-the-hot

NICE!!! that was easy.

>literally being the color of human shit
And nothing you ever do will change it

I just said I wasn't white.

who's the disgusting degenerate who illustrated this

I'd feel bad for you but you aren't white

reported for

lol
this

I never took it the "normal time" because from the city where no one drives. Once in college, at like 20, friend taught me. I paid him a little, college shit like "dude I'll buy you Taco Bell" shit. Maybe like 3 lessons. Then I registered with driving school only to get a car for examination day. Guy picked me up, dropped me off at DMV. Took test. Then I drove home.

>ITT: Things commies and niggers can't do

the soviets won the space race, the moon is irrelevant

I did "parent taught" drivers ed where they signed off on the sheet that said I did all my practice hours when realistically I did maybe half or 3/4 of it.

No drivers test, just walked in, handed them the paper, and they gave me a license. I did have to take a written test for my learners permit though.

>driving school
>taught by poo in loos
nigga wtf is wrong with you

>can't drive

nigga you get in and go, what the hell are you having trouble with

さすがパジイト様。

I did too and it saves me $50/mo so whatever, also Ontario

I don't even care that we didn't finish the lessons cause I was only doing it for the discount, I already knew how to drive. It was nice to learn how to do roundabouts though. I don't have any near me but the school did so I did dozens, they're no problem for me now

also his class was $450 vs all the others I see that are $700+

I did one of those autistic things and did it all in Brantford.(Fucking crazy redskins everywhere holy christ) and it was worth the discount. instructor was a nice white guy. Made me drive an automatic Hyundai Sonata. I normally dive a manual Yaris or Elantra depending on who had the cars in the driveway at my house.

What school breh

Not him, but parking's a bitch.

nice try but I don't want their credibility being invalidated

it's in Kitchener though

>get scammed by pajeets
>they do a shit job (heh)
>won't even out them on the internet
What do you think they're gonna do, poo on your lawn?

he was Egyptian though

and no, I just don't want the insurance company to invalidate my course completion

I want that discount nigga, that's the only reason I did it. It has already paid itself off

Lel just curious

By the way did they scan/photocopy your drivers license at your driving schools? I thought that was weird desu

That's what dealerships do when you want to take a test drive. What's weird about that?

Can be easily used for fraud, especially since they're POOjeets.

>Did you guys take driving lessons?
no but i feel like should have.i have bad driving anxiety despite actually having a license

The lessons dont help.

One of my first driving lessons was from my grandfather, who had taught me how to mow the lawn with the lawn tractor. Then he said
>user
>futher down the dirt road past the swamp
>at the end of the farm, there's a tree nursery
>take the lawn tractor and I want you to bring me back a pine needle from one of those trees
y-y-yessir :/

And then other shit later on with a real tractor and later a car after I got my learner's permit. He really knew what he was doing.

why does this thread have so many deleted comments?
it all seems to be people who were triggered too not the people triggering which is pretty neato.
i thought mods were gay not cool.

alphonse triggered a. bunc of racists and they reported him

based granfather

He's worried about Indian patriots: the la-le-pu-in-lu

Yes I took driving lessons. From my Dad. That's one of the many jobs a Dad has. Teaching his kids to drive. Why didn't your dad teach you to drive? Sounds like he's a real deadbeat.

When you were young, did the one of your parents teach you how to ride a bike?
Probably yes. Do they still try to teach you now? Did they literally run beside you the whole time you had training wheels on, or give you a push, promise to not let go, and let go anyways?

They taught you the basics it's now your turn to apply the lessons in real life on your own time. I learned drive properly because I used to have to shuttle customers to and from the shop on slow days. My father told me the key to being a good driver, is smooth acceleration, braking and turning. Ideally the person in the passenger seat should be able to have a blind fold on and not be able to tell they're moving.

But all that said, it does help with insurance in Ontario so it was worth it financially.

>Did you guys take driving lessons?
They are mandatory everywhere in the civilized world

>Why didn't your dad teach you to drive?
Because i'm black

Americans are fucking weird, why would you call your grandpa sir?

You call your father sir, too. Down south, anyway.

Its a sign of respect and authority, when given a direct order. People can tell by the tone, how good or shitty the command will be followed and completed IIRC

It weirds me out. Where I live, people are more casual.

Nigger

back to your cesspit

quit monkeying around jamal