/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, 7th of June:
1099 – First Crusade: The Siege of Jerusalem begins.
1494 – Spain and Portugal sign the Treaty of Tordesillas which divides the New World between the two countries.
1788 – French Revolution: Day of the Tiles: Civilians in Grenoble toss roof tiles and various objects down upon royal troops.
1905 – Norway's parliament dissolves its union with Sweden. The vote was confirmed by a national plebiscite on August 13 of that year.
1929 – The Lateran Treaty is ratified, bringing Vatican City into existence.

>News
CK2 DD 53 - Time to Pay Tribute
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/ck2-dev-diary-53-time-to-pay-tribute.1025784/

EU4 DD 30/05
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-30th-of-may-2017.1025986/
>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive (mods only)
mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

#Where to get these games
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI4] - More Music Mod
mega.nz/#F!v5wXURpJ!TvoBinBVQWJbaYJsluyoFA

>>[HoI3] - Flavormod
mega.nz/#F!GBByDSgS!9ia87JfAeOQgADjGq9y4hw

>>[CK2] - user Music Mod
mega.nz/#!vIQnEZJK!5YCtpPMElgZJ3DDaVSaxJqEGym87SKZxfx-uKVwZmqM

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.6.2 - 02/06/2017
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2]Africa Mod
pastebin.com/kyMpRZcQ

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Horthy/HPMP/commits/Italy-Playtest
youtube.com/watch?v=mHXlyHWuw4w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

w&b

I wish the AI didn't spazz out and blob at every opportunity

FUCK YOU

Reminder to report and ignore polish knee-benders.

Reminder that frogs are based

La Plata

thanks

Reminder to use neither the interface nor the map mod from HIP

What is so bad about the inferface besides not being able to merge sieging stacks?

it's ugly and bad

Reminder to read AARnon's based AAR

>I hate this bitch
>she rapes me daily and insult me
>but she really loves sucking dick

vlw

yeehaw

Idk why you guys are so fond of dicking each other around with HPM and HPMP (HOMO) and bombermod and etc. when the greatest mod is PDM HoD

thanks

>HPM posts after months of radio silence
>Bomber asks him a modding question, HPM ignores him and promptly gives answers to all other posters except Bomber.
>mfw HPM did this just to slight Bomber and make /gsg/ think that he would come back.

I genuinely can't stand HPM. I really can't. It's the most autistic, pointless mod a person could actually find "entertaining". The idea that you think it's hilarious wasting hours of your "life" trying to integrate Wallonia into France, failing, and kicking out other modders speak numbers about how lonely and pathetic you must be to get entertained doing this

It probably seems counter productive for me to write this, because HPM genuinely makes me angry. It seems like it's near impossible to have a genuine discussion about it on this board without some fuckwit chiming in to say something stupid like "trob" or "treed" or "b-but there are no better mods".

I know that this will probably get a bunch of you stupid cunts replying to me calling me the "autistic" one for actually speaking up, because I genuinely want to have a discussion about something instead of being barraged with retarded responses that will no doubt have me reply to you about your stupid pointless comments.

This thread is largely pointless because you all seem to shill for free so no matter what you'll continue your shit posting like it's some normal part of your everyday life.

The fact that anyone ever calls you out on your bullshit and you try and defend it, or continue replying in a shit posting fashion is childish as fuck considering most of you on here are at least 18-30 years old.

Fuck all your HPM shilling antics. Kill yourselves. You're not funny, or witty, or original, or entertaining or even informative. You're literally all pathetic beings who don't even get a paycheck for it. Your pathetic "lives" while you sit here day in and day out shilling for a brazilian are being wasted away because you find it hilarious to get people to play a shitty mod. It's like you cunts are addicted to HPM. Like you get a dopamine response from it or something.

Rant over cunts. Fuck off.

Sweet Jesus, tell me that's a copypasta.

If you have any idea of suggestion to be added to Vic2, consider creating an issue at github.

github.com/Horthy/HPMP/commits/Italy-Playtest

This has nothing to do with the shitposting going on.

treed

I genuinely can't stand HPM. I really can't. It's the most autistic, pointless mod a person could actually find "entertaining". The idea that you think it's hilarious wasting hours of your "life" trying to integrate Wallonia into France, failing, and kicking out other modders speak numbers about how lonely and pathetic you must be to get entertained doing this

It probably seems counter productive for me to write this, because HPM genuinely makes me angry. It seems like it's near impossible to have a genuine discussion about it on this board without some fuckwit chiming in to say something stupid like "trob" or "treed" or "b-but there are no better mods".

I know that this will probably get a bunch of you stupid cunts replying to me calling me the "autistic" one for actually speaking up, because I genuinely want to have a discussion about something instead of being barraged with retarded responses that will no doubt have me reply to you about your stupid pointless comments.

This thread is largely pointless because you all seem to shill for free so no matter what you'll continue your shit posting like it's some normal part of your everyday life.

The fact that anyone ever calls you out on your bullshit and you try and defend it, or continue replying in a shit posting fashion is childish as fuck considering most of you on here are at least 18-30 years old.

Fuck all your HPM shilling antics. Kill yourselves. You're not funny, or witty, or original, or entertaining or even informative. You're literally all pathetic beings who don't even get a paycheck for it. Your pathetic "lives" while you sit here day in and day out shilling for a brazilian are being wasted away because you find it hilarious to get people to play a shitty mod. It's like you cunts are addicted to HPM. Like you get a dopamine response from it or something.

Rant over cunts. Fuck off.

Fuck off back to your shitposting group.

You're not going to like it, but all I offer is the truth:

You can not stop the oncoming tide of what you perceive to be "le randum post-millennial steamcordplaza blobfestmeisters" from coming to this site. Or any site. Or any nation. Ever. Our numbers are too strong.

What you CAN do, however, is this. You can take a giant step back from yourself and ask, "all this crying about the past, all this whining about the present and all this despair for the future - does it make me a genuinely happy person? Does my knowledge of Hyper Prussia Mod enlighten me? Does it hold me and reassure me on a cold night?"

Chances are, everyone who desperately clings to the "good old days", the answers to these questions probably aren't what you would refer to as "positive". Chances are, you probably fucking HATE yourself. Why don't you do something that distracts you from your smug, arrogant self-righteousness, for a change?

Barely can tell

t.

Seriously, how the fuck do you play Iberia in HPM? I get to around 1836 then HPM declares war to not let me form and my ally, whether it be Bomber or Cobra, either refuses to join or peaces me out of the war as soon as the map loads, resulting in a game over.
Of course, if I ally with Rob I get absolutely nothing done because he's a shitty fucking memer who never wants to help me reclaim my cores from HPM.
What's the point of playing a nation if it doesn't exists, ¿to be swallowed by HPM's big sticky arguments 0 years into the game? Is the only way to form Iberia in Vicky to release it from one of the mods holding its cores?

is this the birth of an EPIC new maymay ???

That map is one of the main reason to play CK2.

Real thread

He did reply to Bomber, he answered one question then told him to fuck off because he was part of some circlejerk that was constantly and needlessly stirring up shit for drama

>I speak for all of /gsg/ when I say HPM is shit
>even though literally no one on here is agreeing with you

I do

oh okay nevermind then

janitor please save us

I think janny's given up on us user

mod ?
It's for a friend.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *cums on janny mouth*

probably dark world

Long boy

ded

k lads

So this is it. Our darkest hour.

I WANT TO MASTURBATE

(you]

hello?

alex is scum

Is Africa Mod semi-compatible with HPM?

I don't think its compatible with the latest version

>french-canadians
>not in france or canada

>Keep trying to finish an AAR
>Lose motivation each time
Kill me

Acadians

What is the file for the decision Jan Mayen gets to turn everyone into meme bears?

Rant over cunts. Fuck off 2bh.

rolling

>Bombershitmod
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I know that feel, well I'm not really doing full on AARs, just playing playthroughs in general. Right now I'm split between doing a regular Napoleon III France one, continuing my British Empire in exile to Australia run or starting off a CWE USSR run.

I looked in the reflection for way too long trying to find something funny

Unfortunately my Huey Long slave has got to the point where it's unplayably slow.

Should I play as Germany, Italy, or Russia? All 1920 start

I like your attitude. Take the redpill lad, contribute to bombermod

>go to war with Dahomey
>don't unlock West African Fetishist Cults
>end war, establish border with them
>still no unlock
>both the wiki and in-game tooltip say that's all I needed to do

Thanks Paradox.

I genuinely can't stand Bombermod. I really can't. It's the most autistic, pointless shit a person dare actually call it a "mod". The idea that you think it's hilarious wasting hours of your "life" trying to kick HPM out of /gsg/, failing, and shitposting in discord about how lonely and pathetic you must be to do this pointless shit.

It probably seems counter productive for me to write this, because Bomber genuinely makes me angry. It seems like it's near impossible to have a genuine discussion about it on this board without some fuckwit chiming in to say something stupid like "tgrandi" or "talex" or "b-but HPM suck".

I know that this will probably get a bunch of you stupid cunts replying to me calling me the "autistic" one for actually speaking up, because I genuinely want to have a discussion about something instead of being barraged with retarded copy-pasta that will no doubt have me reply to you about your stupid pointless comments.

This mod is largely pointless because all you do is adding some pointless book event and new retarded tag like United State of Greater Austria while Danubian Federation was already exist so no matter what you'll continue your shit posting like it's some normal part of your everyday life.

The fact that anyone ever calls you out on your bullshit and you try and defend it, or continue replying in a shit posting fashion is childish as fuck considering most of you on here are at least 12-20 years old.

Fuck all your Bomber shilling antics. Kill yourselves. You're not funny, or witty, or original, or entertaining or even informative. You're literally all pathetic beings who don't even get a paycheck for it. Your pathetic "lives" while you sit here day in and day out shilling for a mod are being wasted away because everyone know how shitty and point your mod are. It's like you cunts are addicted to discord. Like you get a dopamine response from it or something.

I'm asking because I want to use it's function for something different you fucking mongoloid.

A V A N T I

except they did something unforgivable
they created Quebec, for which there is no forgiveness

The perfidious Anglo strikes again

Between CKII and EUIV which one has fewer mechanics to learn? I have 45 hours in CK2 and feel like I've never done fucking anything and I'm just sitting there waiting for events and fabricated claims. Managing all these fucktons of people is beyond me

CK2. Most of the game you can just roleplay through, after learning the basics.

EU4 has a shitload of feature creep if you have all the DLC.

try marrying into titles. once you get some land to yourself, then you can invite other claimants into your court, give them a piece of land, then press their claim. at least, this is basic ck2.

Good luck, Poland

Stop blobbing into east aryans you fucking bantu nigger

WAIT WHAT THE FUCK

The Commonwealth has awaken

PILSUDSKI

SOMEONE CALL 911 I NEED AN ADULT
youtube.com/watch?v=mHXlyHWuw4w

r8 europe

>Releasing Ukraine

Fucking waste of land I say.

>French A-L
good
>Prussian Lithuania
legitimately perfect eastern border
>Dutch Belgium
nice
>free ireland/scotland
you do you, i suppose
>everything else
standard

OY VEY IT'S ANNUDAH 1569

>you do you, i suppose
I really wasn't that bothered about making another tag for Jacobin revolution British Isles.

>ywn live in a world that saw a revived Intermarium in 1920
why live

If i buy victoria 2 on steam so my gaymur facebook shows my hours on the game can i jsut pirate the dlc?

what mod?

Peace Without Victory.
It's made by some Russian nationalist and it's batshit insane. I played through as Huey Long a few weeks ago

oy

Italy in it is totally broken,you will see when war for lira and such stack up.