/sthg/ - Sonic the Hedgehog General

Welcome to the Sonic The Hedgehog General. Here we discuss Sonic games as well as the entire franchise including cartoons and comics. Share art, music, talk about new developments, discuss ROM hacks, speedrunning, and more!

/sthg/ #785 - Sonadow edition.

>Link CompilationDrawfag/Writefag Idea WallsSonic NewsGeneral Interest Links

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YQ64gB6Nn8Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

STEP INSIDE AND HOLD ON FOR DEAR LIFE

J U S T

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

You guys were THIS CLOSE to Sparky Edition.

what an awful OP

Alright, I've tried to be tolerant over the past two weeks, but I think that's enough of the gayshit for a while.

FAST

>last thread archived
>the current edition
But at what cost user.
AT WHAT COST
WHEN WILL YOU FRICKING FRICKS LEARN THAT YOUR ACTIONS
HAVE CONSEQUENCES

Oh boy, another faggot edition.

If my computer wasn't so slow when it comes to image uploads, we would literally be in Sparky Edition right now.

You guys have been saved by my horrible luck and horrible computer.

Well this thread is going to suck.

Just like the last one!

That was gonna happen anyways. Don't care for the OP, but y'all niggas should've made the thread yourselves.

>saved
This thread is cursed.

... Never mind. "Saved" was the wrong word...

But heed my words... next thread... WILL be Sparky Edition...! I will create that next thread! I will be the king of the general!

Yeah but there's different levels of suck, gayshit being the bottom of course.

Don't you "ya'll" me you bumpkin.

>/sthg/
>homo edition

See what happens when you don't make a thread fast enough.

Sparky no
You were a last resort and you failed
We got this bad end instead

The crossover story's all right though. Maybe have some art of the Boom and Mainline counterparts together?

I think I'm gonna start making OPs from now on. I never do because I don't want to screw up or come up with unoriginal editions, but when I don't it always goes much worse than whatever I could have done wrong.

You don't know of sparky's habit,trademark.

I put mine at the end to create tension.

Either way it has that in common with the OP
It's gay

DO YOU REMEMBER ME

>unzips pants

I might get around to that eventually... but for now, I need to start thinking of the Eggman part. ...and I guess I sorta started some plot threads going with Sonic and Amy, and the Master Emerald... and whereever Sticks is... what have I started...?

CAPTURE YOU AND SET YOU FREE

I think this Sonic / Boom crossover needs a name. But what...?

Parallel Pals.

Sonic Boom Bang!

Sonic Boom Bang Bam!

No, that's too much.

Jesus fuck, what a shitty OP.

Where's all the international Sonic fans?

It must have been a rush job. Just like every story Shadow's ever been in!

Going to bed, why?

Sorry i posted such a shitty sonadow pic i was on my phone and all my good stuff is on my laptop.

It's 11:10 where I am, in New York, I'm just worried about the thread dying.

If it dies, it dies.

When do we get lesbo generals?

I wonder who's behind this post.

We need another RPG.

Preferably one where Sonic has a minimal role or doesn't appear altogether. I want more screen time, interaction between and characterization for Team Dark.

How long do you think it will be until science advances to the point where we can genetically engineer hedgehog boyfriends?

I am totally for the thread dying.

Gaaaaaay

Dpes shadow care about his team mates?

>Dpes shadow care about his team mates?
I like to think so.
I was waiting for a shadow story arc in universe where team dark almost gets killed or something and shadow gets emotional thinking he lost them.

"Same time next week buddy?"
"You got it, me! But next time I'm on top!"

Very little, but enough to the pont where he'd have some kind of reaction if they died. Not a big reaction mind you, but something

Secretly, but he's too aloof and prentious to admit it.

I like to think he doesn't KNOW how much he carws aboit them but if somwthing were to happen he would be shocked.

You don't need an RPG for that, just make a Team Dark action game that's basically Vanquish with Chaos powers.

Why would he still be hanging out with them if he didn't.

He'd be a bit surprised, but full on MUHRIA NOOO levels, or even half that, I doubt it. He's a misanthrope. He's not invested in them, just trying to do what Maria wanted him to do. He doesn't really WANT or care about anything else

X

>right as you press X the baby offers him one

Wasn't that the whole point of "today, I put my past behind me" and "never turn back" the song?
He's no longer anchored to MuhRia anymore. He has a new family now.

>This is like taking candy from a baby, which is fine by me!

Reminder that Shadow has ACTUALLY said this before.

What will y'all do if Forces turns out to be a disaster like 06/Boom?

I love this fanbase

He still wants to carry out her wish, he's just not obsessed with his past anymore. He's only carrying it out becaue what the fuck else is he going to do
I feel like people really misunderstand that quote, probably because they take it out of context

Laugh.

>Shadow action game
>in an out-of-the-way corner of a single map, there's a mom taking her baby for a walk
>you can take the candy from the baby
>"Achievement Unlocked: Fine By Me"

Accept that we get what we deserve.

When will more tsundere amy come back to the games? I like it when amy is willing to take a swing at sonic.

I'm not getting it so I'm going to have a laugh.

I know he's not actually saying that he'd literally take candy from a baby, but it's funny imagining him doing it anyway.

I'm so glad everyone has completely forgotten sonic the hedgehog for the GBA even existed.

>He's only carrying it out becaue what the fuck else is he going to do?
Crack open a cold one with the boys

I don't wanna think about that. Hopefully that won't be the case.

I'm going to be the first to say THAT BABY IS SO CUTE OH MY GOSH

We have the Taxman remakes now. It's okay to let go.

Oh sonic genesis? Yeah, that game can physically give you a headache, nothing's THAT bad.

>implying they'd put Classic Sonic in a bad game

The GBA port of Sonic 1. Plus, Classic looks to be the worst part of Forces, desu.

They already did

Yeah, he does. Like someone else said, he's too aloof to admit it unless you squeeze it out of him, but Omega and Rouge have managed to bring out a concerned and protective side of Shadow.

It's why I enjoy Team Dark so much.

He cares about Sonic to, to an extent, going by colors.

Is rouge more of a sister or mother to shadow?

Any news about the Comics besides "In Talks, news in May?"

no

In talks, news eventually.

Friend?

Assume it's dead. If it is, you've gotten over it early. If it's not, you'll be pleasantly surprised.

>using Chronicles for anything

IF ANYONE STILL NEEDED ANY CONFIRMATION OF SONAMY BEING CANON IN BOOM...

youtu.be/YQ64gB6Nn8Y

POST YFW

Who gives a shit about the comics, they're dead at this point.

I still care.

>I'm not amy

But he was just dancing with literal sugar plums. The joke is that we simply think it's Amy. That's way less convincing than the part in the Robots in the Sky finale.

Who needs amy when you can have sticks and fight the lizard jews together.

>don't call me suger plum, i'm not Amy
Holy SHEEEEEEEEEEETTTTT

The characterization is good and the dialogue is funny when it tries to be.

That line got a laugh out of me, but pic related summed up how I felt when that Robot in the Skys clip was posted in the other thread.

I don't know if I think this art is cute of if I hate it

>the characterization is good