Warren Buffett eats the same thing for breakfast every day and it never costs more than $3,17...

Warren Buffett eats the same thing for breakfast every day and it never costs more than $3,17. What's your excuse for eating at expensive restaurants?

>Eating out every day all the time
you hate your money
>Treating yourself to a delicious quality meal at an above-average restaurant
god tier

I spend $10/day on food/drink on average.

i eat the same breakfast everyday that costs me next to nothing
i wish i could afford to spend $3.17 on breakfast everyday

Warren Buffet is a weird dude. He bought a textile mill company turned it into a hedge fund into the 4th largest corporation in the world and never bothered to change the name.

/a/ faps to anime girls every day and it never costs any money. What's your excuse for getting a girlfriend?

>nigga owns dq
he doesnt even pay

TINSTAAFL

He still says that's the worst investment he ever made

Fuck that guy. He knows well Coke is a health hazard but still shills it due to his stakes.

user eats the same thing for breakfast every day and it never costs more than $0.60. What's your excuse for eating at expensive restaurants?

>ITT not intermittent fasting and not eating in the morning for better insulin regulation and calorie partitioning

O wait, Im not on Veeky Forums kek

Veeky Forums is just /r9k/ but even more self-conscious.

Those guys helped me get laid back in 2011.

Like legit, I made a post and was checking on it on my phone throughout the date.

IDK wtf happened to that board now lol

Buffet is a a faggot. Overrated cunt kike

>86 years old

>eggs and bacon/sausage every day

How is this nigga still alive.

I'm better than him though, I spend $0 on breakfast every day. Eating is for dumb goys.

You need to find a cafeteria. I have one near my house. I rarely ever by groceries. It's literally cheaper and easier to eat at the cafeteria.

>coke (sugar)

the real reason to be alarm

cause your nutritionally illiterate

fats are good but you are too much of cuck that you listen to the media and government on nutrition

you're probably right especially if you factor in gas used for cooking, and the electricity and in addition the water spent for both cooking and cleaning, and time too!! it comes out to be cheaper

Well Warren Buffet is also certifiably insane, so...

>breakfast

Least important meal of the day. Have a coffee, maybe a bagel at 11, and then hold out until lunch like a big girl.

>caffeine

underrated post

because your body certainly doesn't need nutrients to work properly.

I am not a savant whose only pleasure is making money for the sake of making money.

>What's your excuse for eating at expensive restaurants?
i don't pay for it.

>can't tell if baiting or genuine retard.jpg

what does he eat? if i had a restaurant that was beside me which sold eggs and toast and a coffee, i'd eat there everyday.

he says he drinks 5 cokes a day and eats potato sticks for breakfast. i would feel like absolute shit with that "fuel"

You have enough in your digestive tract and fat stores that you don't need to eat every few hours. You can fast til lunch every day.

t. fit

>3.17
Extravagant spending.

>fats and protein for breakfast
>bad
What are you a fucking vegan

I do the same for years. No idea how much it costs me though

Nigger for breakfast this morning I had a bratwurst and tuna salad with whole wheat crackers.
Had I had a silly goyim carboidrate breakfast I'd be RAVENOUS by now. I'm not even hungry and it's lunchtime

Good job, youre not a fatass?

Low self-esteem

no lie I spent 10k on food last year

mostly delivery and good steaks. i ate good though

>$3,17 for a coke

Wew lad, thats expensive

Acstually I've started losing weight since switching to high protons breakfast and high proton diet in general.

>earn $14/h
>make breakfast myself every mornign
>product cost, $2
>time spent preparing the food 10 minutes
>time spent washing the dishes and drying them 3 minutes
>60min = $14
>13min = $3,03
>3,03 + 2 = $5,03
or
>go get a fucking prep sandwhich on your way to work
>if homosexual , get your chia seed vegan rice joghurt

What do you add in step 3?

>10k
It is the minimun wage for 3 years in Brazil.
Congrats.

Also in step 2 what are the brown flakes?

fucked up part is i made about 60k and didn't save a dime. splurged all year. was nice. still skinny some how

Looks like an egg witjh cancer.

You are Trump's America.
You should be on a stamp.

canadian

looks like quark and honey

Are you the user who used the archeologist pick up line?

>Intermittent fasting

Veeky Forums is truly superior to Veeky Forums

flaxseed

i just bought a 12 pack of store-brand instant oatmeal for $1.99. who is the man now?

you are

>high protons breakfast
I'm sorry user I knew what you meant but fuckin kek

When I eat breakfast I usually eat grits and salted pork. Sometimes eggs. Sometimes toast.

It's pretty good.

Jelly poorfag from /pol/ spotted

I like to mix it up depending on what's on sale in the market. A few weeks ago I was having banana/fruit loaf. This week I've been having crumpets.

Very rarely (under 10 times a year) will I buy breakfast in a restaurant. Very rarely (once or twice a year maybe) will it be something from a place more upmarket than a McDonald's or greasy spoon.

I eat different things for breakfast every day and they all cost under $3.17

I bought 5kg of oats from Costco on sale for 6 dollars.

For breakfast I eat a bowl of oats and a banana, costs me around 20 cents overall.

who knows what he is doing? and if it's true, then what you have to be weird to be worth billions and be 80 something and not enjoying yourself nutritionally.

wut? who was calling out to me?