/bdog/ - Black Desert Online General

lynch all avatarfags
>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG by Pearl Abyss. It features action-oriented combat, open world PvP territory control, player housing,
unlimited levels, life skills, and more.

>Latest Patch Notes
community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?forums/patch-notes.5/

>Mod Info
undertow.club/threads/black-desert-online-resorepless-nude-mod.9098/

>Guides, guilds, Olvia Channel FAQ, and other info
pastebin.com/tGWk2bru
docs.google.com/document/d/1JnFambQifvui7-V68QMsfuXuhAuu4C0NsVJCxJIv84E

>EnHANCEMENT it's fucking >ENHANCEMENT< Guide
blackdesertfoundry.com/2015/05/19/enchanting-and-sockets-guide/

>NewFAQs
Newfags might be overwhelmed by the information overload at the beginning. Do yourself a favor and "turn off system notifications" in the Settings>Game options. Check everything in that window.
Avoid lag by turning off High End mode in the Settings>Screen tab. Be sure to check "Remove other's effects" and uncheck "Display other's names" for an enjoyable world boss experience.
For everyone's sake, read the links, Google it, and Ctrl+F, BEFORE asking the same stupid question other people previously have in the same thread.
Ask for a guest pass in the thread if you don't want to commit to 10 fucking dollars oy vey.
All classes can be fun and/or viable.
If you have to ask, the game isn't worth it. Go away.

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/ZWQUK
dulfy.net/2016/03/23/black-desert-new-pet-breeding-system-guide/
community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?threads/return-of-the-golden-artifacts.9013/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Only Tamers are allowed to post.

Fuck off tamer cunt.

im ok with this

what is this knock off eppu

HOW DO WE GET THAT PUPPER?

what are you gonna do about it?

It's in KR pearl shop. Also a cat with the thorn horse barding armor.

This week's NA/EU patch is actually recent compared to the huge gap in months it has been previously. Who knows how quickly they will release these to our regions.

Anyword on when striker awakening will drop?

the commercials make it look so good

>removing the nude pictures
Literally why??????

yes

howaito piggu

Here

imgur.com/a/ZWQUK

Let's say I make a guy exclusively for PvP. I know what the meta picks are, what class choices will fill me with the most despair and regret?

Bonus tamer meme.

Trigger someone edition.

whoa cuckutta sounds so calm now, he must be coming down from his schizo episode

hello

that only depends on the billions you have to spend on your gear champ.

kys avatarfag, tamer is fine

Thanks user

You remind me of someone from /bnsg/ not sure why though

Tamers should listen.
No bully.

Post Tamers!

Anybody know why I can't exchange my penguins together?

T3 and T1 can't be combined

I dropped BnS within the first week of it coming to the West so that doesn't make sense.

No fucking way, there's no logic in that.

Yes there is. Daum is able to force people into buying more pets.

Kys avatarfag

A big Level 3 dick cant enter a Level 1 Pussy, it's way too fucking small. I know my shit, I'm a master pussy, now shut the fuck up and get me some level 3 pussy little cunt.

T1 + T1 = T2 or T3
T2 + T2 = T2 or T3
T2 + T3 = T3 or T4
T3 + T3 = T3 or T4
T3 + T4 = T3 or T4

dulfy.net/2016/03/23/black-desert-new-pet-breeding-system-guide/

I've been fishing all fucking day what is wrong with me.

Sardine is looking great.

y'know, if weight wasn't a thing in this game, it would be enjoyable to grind but it's so fucking annoying to go to my god damn horse everytime i get to 99% and dump my items. then i have to grab the ingot and dump it all back to my horse to grind again, wasting over 4 minutes of my exp buff

fuck this shitty game

Thanks user, at least i'll have another penguin in 20 days so maybe then i'll have a chance at a tier 4.

Just stack the shit onto your horse, dumbass.
Going back for ingots while grinding with the xp buff.
I don't even know what to say to that.

>roll witch/wiz
>buy/breed/enhance a destrier
>grind on horseback
>no more weight limit
>???????
>profit

Coming for you next

>too much of a pussy to flag the guy taking my territory
>too scared that i would make a meme out of myself if i lost the gank fight
>end up changing channels

How do I stand up for myself, /bdog/?

Too bad the mod jacks the faces up.

What the fuck is a destrier?

>horse gets overweight
>i get overweight
>can't put anymore in horse or myself
>10 minutes left on 30 min exp buff

HMMMMMMMM

grow a pair of balls and just do it, win or lose you'll be better for it.

Hey fuck yeah avatarfags suck dick kill em all

Pardon?

I'm not seeing it, user. The ginger still looks frightened as usual in the link.

>Doesn't know how to overstack a horse
Just get out of here, steambab.

The horse on which cavalry fight

Is Maewha's damage shit or am I doing it wrong? I feel so fucking weak, even though I have 140 AP 220 DP and I'm using accuracy offhand.

I'm struggling with Helms for fucks sake.

Look closer at the others. They're definitely fucked in weird ways. Woulda fapped otherwise.

It's shit and easily the slowest grinder in the game.

All that class can really do is big dick burst one shots in pvp.

do you have attack speed and crit rate maxed with gems?

Are you looking for friends our just victims?

Fuck. Does it get better with Awakening?
Yeah, I do.

How do you overstack a horse?

every class gets better with awakening

You're doing it wrong, somehow which is amazing because maehwa is a really straightforward class.
>Accuracy offhand
>PvE
Whew lad.
Even with just 140AP you can walk into a pack of helms and red moon and go to the next pack and S+LMB+RMB whatever it's called and go to the next pack and red moon is up again.

Everyone gets better with awakening, but maehwa only has one 360 degree awakening skill and it's short range.
It doesn't really matter with the change to sticky snowflake, but maehwa is also a class that needs levels for the awakened flows.

I don't believe you. This is my 5th character I've leveled to 56, and there hasn't been a single one whose awakening I enjoyed. Awakening always seems to turn classes into spamming a single skill and never using their original skills ever again while completely changing their playstyle.

Just victims. (Unless you're in Sardine)

it literally makes the class stronger I dont think you get my post, it wasnt an opinion

>Awakening is spamming a single skill
I don't have a "what is this nigga talkin' about" image with the appropriate level of befuddlement for this post.

Looks like you didn't play warrior then. :^)

How would that change anything? I am though

>fell in love with another class
As a poorfag, would it be an good idea to sell my other character's weapons to supply my new character with good weapons or not?

I think I'll just sell her shit and give up on this game having a fun class. It always devolves into 1 skill or combo that you spam for grinding, and you just never touch the other skills. After awakening you don't even use the original skills anymore, so you can't even tell if you're going to like a class until you awaken and get some flows.

With my way of raping, I just leave when I'm through. But if I'm going to be in a guild then it'd probably be a good idea to get to know everyone a little since I plan on staying!

>week 3 of the rapist faggot erping in thread

>Fuck. Does it get better with Awakening?

No, that's with awakening.

I'll find you sometime when you're not being a massive degenerate then.

I've been debating it, only because I can share the gear with Valk and have two classes that have extremely different playstyles but use the same weapon and offhand.

Still haven't broken my glasses, slutwitch.

Should be fun!
Who are you?

I don't see any ERP, darling.

You never showed up, punk.

Kys avatarfag

We never agreed to meet up, slut.

Uhh right here pal

>After awakening you don't even touch the other skills anymore
>Played five chars to 56 and apparently they were witch, wizard, dk, maehwa, and another witch for some reason.
Well, whatever.

Maehwa's awakened grinding is nowhere near as bad as memelords pretend it is or maybe they are all trying to do bandits with 120AP. Who knows.

>Who are you?
You'll find out soon enough jeez.

Dunno about valk, but warrior makes use of both if you play in any capacity. Shield for mobility, down smash, CC, grabs.. If you're just some PvE scrub that shies from encounters you won't make use of any of that though.

How about now then? I'm getting really sick of hearing your ill-mannered rambling.

Very well..

I just got a golden back pack from the Black Man's Spirit Adventure thing, what is it for?

>AFK fish all night
>wakeup
>Not one fucking scroll fragment

is it because the resource isnt "Exhausted"?

I was in Valencia for stuff but I'll be back in Heidel soon, to stop your slutty ways.

Gathering/Grinding has a small chance to drop "golden" items that vendor for LOADS OF MONE

you got lucky user ;) go vendor it for 5 mil

see more info here community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?threads/return-of-the-golden-artifacts.9013/

Kill yourself avatar fag

I wanted to play Valk, but people in this thread just shit on her constantly.
I've leveled a DK, Maewha, Witch, Ranger, and Striker. Ranger's bow skills are so fucking horrible, and I hate Striker's awakening aesthetic, so I won't even bother getting it when it comes out. I also awakened a Ninja, but his skills are so awkward in awakening. They feel so sluggish and slow compared to his pre-awakening skills.

what you doing right now in BDO anons?

pic related me

Maehwa awakening at 200ap is slower than a 130ap wizard.

Trash class.

Reminder that ranger is the best class.

Processing. Might do trading memes today.

I think you've called me that foul word far too many times, 4-eyes. I'll be in the inn.

Wood.

I just went 300% overweight .... out in the middle of the world.

Lose weight.

capslock+w+jump

user...

>crocuta the mental patient still wandering around

Our pearl store can fix your weight problem user

>I'm not seeing it, user. The ginger still looks frightened as usual in the link.

The ginger and brown are the only ones that didn't get fucked up.

>tfw actually bought weight increase once when I went overweight on the spot