Looking for something that is not a truck but has the same high seating position and view of the road

Looking for something that is not a truck but has the same high seating position and view of the road.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/av/uk-england-birmingham-40979096/land-rover-discovery-stolen-in-solihull-in-keyless-theft
youtube.com/watch?v=MK0SrxBC1xs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why would you want that? You don't need to see over the dash to drive. Are you scared you'll hit something?

Well, you're outta luck buddy. Unless you're willing to buy a donked Buick.

>4runner
>Land cruiser
>Jeep Grand Cherokee
>GMC Yukon (XL)
>Navigator
>Ford Excursion

There aren't a lot of body on frame vehicles left that isn't a truck.

'Burb

I'll take 4runner into consideration. Wouldn't touch a Jeep though because those are very problematic. Everything else is pretty much a truck.

I dislike it when my view of the road is blocked.

Tahoe too maybe?

What a whiny bitch, you probably shouldn't be driving anyway then.

a noose

Adults don't act like this. Are you sure you are old enough to be on this website?

>gotta feel protected being in a big car and see over the tops of other cars
It's attitudes like this (chick mentality) which have caused the crossover pandemic.

It's an arms race of who blocks the view of everyone else.

its called a van

Manlets that need booster seats to see the road shouldn't be on the road.

Jeeps arent problematic, and even if you have a problem theyre easy to fix, wranglers especially

Here you go, OP

Just drive a truck faggot.
I drive one every day to work. I've done a few things to it for general hooning as well. It's a good feeling knowing you can just run a curb at 40. drive over shit and not care, or even dive off the highway at 70 and keep going like its nothing.

Hello FCA

He probably means older ones..
I don't think a 4.0 grand cherokee exists that is under 250k miles, and that was first gen Chrysler

Went to this from a Silverado. Has a good ride height and visibility, makes you feel like in a truck almost.

>Even considering a 4Ruster

I hope you have a sand blaster and lots of POR-15. You'll need it.

fiat 500s have an awkwardly high seating position. not quite truck-like, but pretty high.

I don't understand the mentality here?
trucks have more blind spots than any car on the road unless the car was designed by morons.

Van. Chevy Express if you want a classic American style van.

Get a Suburban.

Fuck off station wagon faggot.

It really is a "once you go SUV, you never go back" thing. I don't ever want to drive a non-SUV from now on. The view and seating is just so great. If you adjust the mirrors correctly, your blind spots shouldn't be any bigger than that of a normal car.

ford ranger is a great little truck with a higher than normal seating position.

This is a stupid mentality, and one that way too many people (mainly chicks) follow
>wowee a high seating position
>*rolls*
The first car I ever drove was a 350hp grand cherokee hemi, and it felt slow and numb as fuck. Even the fat 8th gen accord v6 puts it to fucking shame

Full size van. Get a G10 with a 350 or an Econoline with a 351 and do H/C/I and rebuild the rear end with taller gears and LSD.

A Toyota HiAce

get a SUV

Pic related.

You sit eye to eye with truck drivers.

>*$0.05 has been deposited into your checking account from account 'FCA Shill Payroll'*

>tfw everyone drives Land Cruisers where I live

Good luck seeing anything ahead.

This is where people use 6" lifted F150s.

look no further user

here is the best body on frame suv.

>THAT FUCKIN FISHTANK AQUARIUM WINDOW IN THE BACK
KEK YOU GOIN ON FUCKIN SAFARI

I COULD NEVER TAKE THE LR4 SERIOUSLY

They can be stolen for about $14 worth of electronics.

bbc.com/news/av/uk-england-birmingham-40979096/land-rover-discovery-stolen-in-solihull-in-keyless-theft

drivetrain issues

Only newer jeeps are shit. Stick with the 4.0s from the 90s and you will be fine. The body will rust out before the engine dies.

I grew up with full size trucks and SUVs, learned to drive on them too. Wouldn't buy one ever at this point, I just don't care for "muh high seating position meme". Maneuverability wins out for me and also it's nice being able to park just about anywhere, no need to look for multiple empty spaces or areas of the parking lot where it won't take a 20-point turn to fit a pickup truck into or out of a space.

There are really short, tall SUVs.

>jeeps aren't problematic
youtube.com/watch?v=MK0SrxBC1xs

Imagine all the Hellcats they can hack.