/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

Cuckshed Edition
>The Make It Rain Campaign Event May 29th-June 12th
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/the_make_it_rain_campaign/

>Stormblood - A Tour of the East Trailer
youtu.be/yFeF4CEu4gA

>Stormblood Launch Trailer
youtu.be/qBEvWWdKOBA

>Pre-Order FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD™ (Early Access Begins June 16th)
stormblood.na.square-enix.com/

>New Features, Jobs, Skills, and Changes Coming in Stormblood
docs.google.com/document/d/14SbRI6EBkgUfQxaQM-qIwN7c__Hvuk4vW6VN11OlKUo/pub

>Callback Campaign for Returning Players
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/kFkd6CCq

Last time on /xivg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/327191-Yoshi-P-to-Mr.Happy-Heal-DPS-is-not-mandatory-and-no-expectation-for-Healer-to-DPS!
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm going to marry an elezen~!

still looking for someone to hang out with and sit in an apartment with to talk to, hit me up

One or two really dedicated and persistent autists.

Have you found a special someone to play with in SB yet?

>mrw i see whm changes

Still looking for a stormblood bf (best friend) to play thorugh the expac with...

I'm going to interlock fingers with an elezen and stare into her eyes!

i would consider it if you're on behemoth

Yes. 4 of my IRL friends. I don't need mmo drama with women, I have had my fair share.

mhmm

IM GOING TO MARRY KANPAN!

hello

>tfw i forgot to put my server in my post 2x in a row
I'm on balmung, sorry

SB soon!

I thought I did...

Depending on what you play, myself and some buddies from real life are going to be playing. We are on Exodus I think.

Post pics of malezen please? In celebration of SB of course

not soon enouf

ty for new image

I'm still searching for someone to just play the game with
/ss/ never

same :(

What?? ???

Yes

Malezen? That's a rare request but sure

>people actually in to /ss/

Where the fuck were these people when I played on my male lala

Yes. Here he is.

not really

Right? I'd hop back to my malelala real quick.

I mean you had a few people, not their fault you threw them all away.

iktf

two different blue cats
one in a happy relationship the other in a miserable one

Sorry for the misunderstanding. /ss/ as in special someone, not the other

I don't know why I am so bad at scholar I can't get more than high blue/low purple most of the time

Do you like Xaela boys...

Oh is the first one mikha?

cute

>ywn have this with truly
Fucking gay thread I'm out of here.

Why is it always the Lalafell that sexually harass qt healers? Midget rapists deserve to be deleted from the bloody game.

where the FUCK is the new soundtrack

STORMBLOOD BETTER GIVE ME A CANON GIRLFRIEND

ya

yes

I'll keep an eye out for you and drown you in pets when I see you.

Now I just need to figure out who you are

I've discovered I have lots of friends willing to play with me, about 5 or 6 friends including some girls and fem boys

cute dragon meido

Thank you! Your malezen is very handsome and I hope you have a nice day... /too shy to tell you that in game myself because Ul'dah is scary

Very mean of you.

ya

Is the story being condensed for stormblood? I'm trying to recover the ARR account I had completed the story for, but I'm debating whether or not I should just start a new steam account for the game. Redoing the story would be the main deterrent.

I love how WHM dress, but I hate the way they play.

k

Gib.

Nope, the story isn't being changed at all, but they are adding story skip potions, so for about $25 you can skip all of ARR, and for a bit more you can skip ARR and HW.

gib me girlfriend

Yes. A fierce, loyal, and adorable companion.

>SCH is a literal stratagem bot
>whm is the one on the cuckshed

Remember 3.0 AST? Now they'll have a fucking 300 potency shield.

You never cared about me

No problemo

petfriends are awesome friends

Hi, yes. No. Would you be interested in old mems instead?

I'm convinced something will get changed at launch or post-launch. There is far too much bitching for it to remain the same.

There's more bitching for WHM than there is for WAR. Which is baffling because WAR and MNK deserve changes far more than WHM's "Well it's the same as before but not quite as good as the others".

Earlier today or yesterday there was an user spamming laugh emotes and he got banned.

How extreme of an emote spammer do you have to be to get banned for spamming emotes?

there are two assholes in quarrymill spamming shit emotes and I would love to report them both desu if they would actaully get banned for it

3 inches

Yunny got banned for constantly spamming a single emote at someone for 3 hours straight.

Have a (you) user. We all care about you.

The player spamming emotes in Ul'dah literally got put in GM jail before they were banned.

4 actually

There's 2 factors.

WHM has been shit talked since 2.x even though it's viable for content. War has been OP as fuck since the buff and present in every meta.
And the other is the concept of fun, 6 motherfucking fell cleaves sound a lot more fun than "hey spam cure so you can get stacks to get a shitty aoe heal and shitty single target mitigation thats just a chinese ripoff of stoneskin".

Who else is going red mage???

Just me I hope...

>manually spamming an emote at someone for 3-4 hours
what the actual fuck

Started Leveling SMN and it's actually pretty fun. For the people who actually played SB, how fucked did it get by SB?

What's the hot new drama

good single boss dps, absolute horseshit mobbing

This happens. I honestly thought GM jail was a myth.

>everyone happy healers don't have excuses to not dps now
>yoshida pops a fucking "we feel healers shouldn't dps"
>shitters already jumping on it like flies to shit

forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/327191-Yoshi-P-to-Mr.Happy-Heal-DPS-is-not-mandatory-and-no-expectation-for-Healer-to-DPS!

Thanks a fucking lot yoship

Since you are retarded, you won't have to worry. SMN in SB will be exactly your speed.

Why are the stormblood msqs literally just cutscenes?
Teleport to another location to watch alphinaud yap a boring Npcs ears off 200 times
Where are the quests where I actually do shit? Gotta wait for the next dungeon quest in between another dozen cutscenes I guess

He was then banned immediately afterwards.

Healers going dps shouldn't be mandatory, it should be extra work for eager players

that's what happens when you tell someone to shut up for spamming shout chat

>people say WHM is now dead because they will suck at single target bosses and that AoE dmg does not matter
>people say SMN is now dead because they will suck at AoE dmg while having much better single target damage.

Have you ever done a run where tanks just tank, like never popping out of tank stance or using anything but single target enmity, while healers do nothing but sit around waiting to pop a heal spell?
It's just so ball numbingly slow and boring. Why even play?

are you a time traveller

Just started playing, I'm a newcomer to this game and I actually love gathering shit (playing botanist). Right now im a level 30 botanist and I have no idea if im doing things right can any veteran botanists give me some tips?

I just need to know how to get HQ items better and what the best way to earn gil with the job is.

Literally just met this guy and I dislike him greatly. He seems like an asshole. He seems important though. Please don't dell me he is. I don't want to deal with this faggy attitude.

They've always said that they design the fights without healer or tank dps in mind, no one was supposed to be pushing through Gordias as fast as they were. That doesn't mean healers shouldn't dps though. If I just sat on my hands and only healed I would only be engaged with the game every 30 seconds.

Yes

He gets better. Get over yourself.

sorry user better buy a msq potion so you only have to deal with him for one expansion

Yeah, I hope they do something with their Bane changes, im sure it was brought up a shit ton at the live events. Plus the fact that the builds were old, maybe they already altered it a bit.

He's a snotty little kid right not, so of course he's going to act like a shit. He grows up quite a bit, though. Please look forward to it.

when's male bunny outfit

So triggered by a video I found on p.84 that I had to close the tab

Yes, I'm that tank because I'm undergeared and won't hold threat otherwise

If the game is designed around healers not dealing damage, then it will be even quicker when they do

Everyone wins

Bane is fine.
SMN shouldn't have an almost 900 potency AoE with almost no drop off along with other strong AoE options like Deathflare and Demi-Bahamut.

What are you playing while you wait for SB?

well shadow flare does a lot more potency in SB so maybe that will help

too bad it's a 60 second cooldown

Gathering jobs by themselves aren't too terribly profitable unless you have access to endgame nodes via folklore tomes, and those nodes only spawn once an in-game day if memory serves me right. Level your gatherers, all of them, and fuel your own crafts since that's where the real money is. Anything else you put up on the market boards will just be bought by crafters, turned into something else, and sold for 300X the amount you originally listed your goods for.

4.2 they will add better crossdressing support, as well as let you visit cross-world housing districts

Hmm, still probably gonna give it a shot after I level my main jobs. Ill look more into it.

who is this and why the fuck did they have such a massive meltdown?