Can i get some objective opinions on the pontiac montana, there's a low mileage one with 135k miles near me for $2.2k

can i get some objective opinions on the pontiac montana, there's a low mileage one with 135k miles near me for $2.2k

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?
losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cto/d/2000-suzuki-grand-vitara-suv/6299611433.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

deathtrap vehicle.

youtube.com/watch?
v=HDQrPnAhSmI

Buy something that wont kill you.

lmfao holy shit

>pre-bailout GM product
>shit fuel economy

The question you must ask is, how much do you really need a minivan?

I'd look at a Toyota Sienna instead if i needed a minivan. Not a Honda odyssey, or Chrysler Town country due to their shit transmission track record of that era.

fug

Holy shit. That's inexcusably bad for a unibody vehicle.

It's last resource pretty much.

This is what I'm really aiming to get:

losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cto/d/2000-suzuki-grand-vitara-suv/6299611433.html

If the Vitara is sold before Friday, then I'd consider the Montana.

I'm pretty much just looking at anything that isn't a low to the ground and can withstand a flood.

it's not /bestwedge/ so it's not good

you must have an affinity for shitty cars

How about a first generation Toyota Rav4?

I can understand the Montana being trash, what's wrong with the Vitara tho?

I see the Tracker being brought up from time to time.

get a ford windstar unless you want an ugly piece of government motors shit that'll kill you in a crash

>ford windstar

Yeah sure, if you like rusting axles

honestly, i'm just putting down the Vitara because it's a Suzuki, and they're no longer sold in the US.

That particular one looks like a decent example

>Yeah sure, if you like rusting axles
Replaced under recall.

I had one as a rental I drove 6 people from San Diego to San Fran.

It was horrible with

Very comfy ride, parents had the long wheel base model. Got about 900km to a 80l tank of gas, which is decent for road trips. Not really good in any way but those. Watch out for the headgaskets, they go pretty early but there was a soft recall. Dealer called my dad and said "your headgasket blew" and he got it replaced for free. I think the replacement ones didn't have the same problem.

>900km to a 80l tank of gas
can you say that in english, jean-paul?

i spent most of my childhood in one of these. All i can say is it'll get you where you're going

Suzuki is like, the ultimate cheap good shitbox manufacturer worldwide (sans leafland and usa).

There's still plenty of Suzuki's left in North America. Parts are pretty cheap on Rockauto. I just paid $120 for a rad. $10 brake pads.

>Americuck gets triggered because nobody in the first world uses his crappy measurement system