Try to pass young sandnigger driving a lambo

>try to pass young sandnigger driving a lambo
>he speeds up as I a get halfway in his lane making me swerve out of the way
>flips me off

How can I save face when I get brutally cucked on the road like this?

Start floating into his lane from the passing lane, he'll move the fuck out of the way. He'll be so afraid of your shitbox touching his $200,000 supercar that he'll slam on the brakes or swerve into the shoulder.

PIT his ass

This, also 95% of supercar owners don't know how to maneuver them quickly and don't know how to handle the limits of their car.

Buy a Gixxer and go faster than him his, then shoot him in self defense when he tries to hit you

Option one:
>You shamed your ancestors, commit sudoku

Option two:
>take your gat out of the glovebox and show him why he should stay in his sandbox

Option three:
>call their bluff and let them hit you. catch on dash cam and get pay day

>be me, driving to the 7-11 to pick up some hot pockets
>live way outside of town so I get on the interstate to shorten the trip
>merge and cruise along at 70 for a few miles. eventually pull behind a yellow Lamborghini going at 45
>swap to the left lane so I can overtake him
>the Aventador pulls left and cuts me off
>the driver puts his arm out the window and flips me off
>go back into the right lane to try and swoop past him
>the Lambo follows and another person flips me off from the passenger side
>now it's personnel
>turn on cruise control and climb out of the window onto the roof of my Crown Vic
>the wind fills my hair as I raise my right hand to the sky
>a bolt of lighting streaks across the heavens as I summon my astral blade, energy coursing through my veins as I feel the katana materialize into my waiting palm
>I jump off of the Crown Vic's roof and run along the road surface, wedging my blade into the Lambo's rear
>I thrust upwards and the Lambo is thrown skyward a dozen feet into the air like a toy hurled by a babe
>time slows to a crawl
>I teleport onto the Lambo's tiny hood and peer inside
>Ahmed is visibly confused by his predicament, and Stacy in the passenger seat isn't doing much better
>"Heh, looks like this is the end of the road for you, amigo."
>I unleash a fury of swipes with my blade, and within milliseconds the Italian sportscar is turned into a collection of thousands of polygonal bits
>teleport back to my car just in time for the shards of supercar to rain down on my windshield
I wish people would mind their manners on the road.

>>call their bluff and let them hit you. catch on dash cam and get pay day

It's your fault if you change lanes and get hit, dumbass.

>>call their bluff and let them hit you. catch on dash cam and get pay day
Your insurance is gonna love that

>now it's personnel
stopped reading

LS swap your shitbox and stick a turbo in it

put his $200,000 look at me machine to shame

If he suddenly accelerated it would be trivial to win because he intentionally caused the collision. Rear-facing dashcam is key here.

As lame as it sounds you did the right thing, you shouldn't be looking to intentionally cause accidents or shoot people to teach them a lesson. lol

>approach a Lambo on the highway
>going slow as hell
>try to pass him
>he speeds up and swerves in front of me
>slows back down
>I slow down too. Don't feel like playing with this idiot
>the fucking lambo slows down until he's stopped. Literally both of us are dead stopped in the passing lane. At least it was very low volume
>after 10 seconds of us just sitting there a state trooper comes by and gives us both tickets for obstructing traffic
It's never worth it to act like a retard but I hate Lambo owners so fucking much

That's one of those times a dashcam would've saved your ass.
>I'm trying to move, but this asshole won't get out of my way, see?

Basically this.

Doesn't have to be an LS and a Turbo isn't even needed. You would not believe how pissy the pajeets get when my 95 pickup rolls past their "$200,000" exotic leaving the University I attend.

True satisfaction is watching the desperation and anger come across someone's face when a $3000 beater, pickup starts pulling on their 6 figure dream car.

Only correct answer

>trying to pass a Lamborghini
What ? Do you try to race every car you deem worthy?
>take your gat out of the glovebox and show him why he should stay in his sandbox
Embarrassing to read. Take your shitty fantasies elsewhere.

>shitty fantasies

Shit happens all the time in the US, especially the StL area. You flip off the wrong guy going down the interstate and he might just catch back up to you waving a gun.

>What ? Do you try to race every car you deem worthy?
I wasn't trying to race. He was being a slow fuck and got offended when he saw me trying to pass him in a civic.

PIT him

How do I know you didn't just make this story up?

Follow him home and spell Allah akhbah on the side with teeth whitener toothpaste.

pissed some really old lady in a new porsche doing 60 in the passing lane, got as close I could to the dividing line between the center lane and passing lane without touching the line/markers
old wrinkly finger flipped me off after she changed lanes kek

I feel like everyone in this thread is

Call ICE and get him deported. They're usually on expired visas

>try to pass
That's your own problem.

Post truck. GMT400?

Dont have anything on my phone, so that'll have to wait until tomorrow.

95 C1500 with a 406 sbc.

>omae wa mou shindeiru

RULES OF NATURE

NANI?!

Do you really think someone would go on the internet and tell lies?

you cant win against the power of money