What's Veeky Forums's opinion on paddle shifters?

What's Veeky Forums's opinion on paddle shifters?

Gay
/thread

for cuckolds who can't drive

Useless and in the way.

Manuals are worth more, for brand pictured.
Even more so for that model.

and those cucks are faster than you, which is more cuck than them. :^)

nothing more than marketing on straight up commuter cars, but a very practical option otherwise. i think it just sucks that a manual, as an option, has become quite limited in performance cars.

they're fine, if you're a gigantic faggot

>muh 0-60
>being so insecure about your small penis you need your vroom-vroom to go marginally faster than the other guy's vroom-vroom with a real MANual gearbox

like i said, cuckold

Not really.
They can't drive for shit, which is a lot more than half the problem.

Gay and also
>Gay
>/thread
/thread

ITT: people who have only had CVT paddle shifters on their Civic sport, but never a DCT on a real sports car

I'd prefer a good manual in anything that isn't hypercar fast, but disregarding that. Paddles are only good if the transmission is fast. My dads last car, a BMW Z4, felt like fucking shit with the paddles. His new car, an E63, feels great because the 7spd just bangs through gears with little delay

Did his Z4 have the DCT?

If you think driving a standard makes you a man, you are probably a twink faggot.

but those people are one the reason why manuals still sell.

>ywn take the shifter up the bum and let it vibrate at idle until it makes you squirt involuntarily

My dads was just a 4cyl turbo model, so maybe the 6cyls have DCT. Either way, it was shit and I just left it in auto.

If paddles are so shit then why do all the high end sports cars use them?

That's where you can get ROI for the R&D, and then have more braggable numbers for the magazines.

I do that all the time what are you talking about

Shit. I wish more high end manufacturers still had a manual option. Fortunately Porsche's got me covered.