That car you cry about everytime you remember you'll never own one

>that car you cry about everytime you remember you'll never own one
What's her name, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qBgdW_KQz-g
youtube.com/watch?v=q-4Fq_x7MUw&t=18s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw you'll never get to drift in a JDM twin turbo MKIV supra

I have a lot of them, so I picked one of the more strange ones.

It's what motivates me.

I even made an account on NSX prime so I could buy one when I save up the money but I don't know if I can save up as fast as they're appreciating in value and at a certain price point, I'd probably be better off with a cayman S.

I'm not giving up on NSX-chan

>ywn cruise around the PCH in your dream car

By the time they can come over, they are going to cost over 70 thousand dollars

>only one made ever
>it's also automatic
Just fucking let me die already

Mfw my one wish is to bring this down to the track and make all those fags who have drag cars shut the fuck up

>yfw you stall/grind a gear/launch late/blow a tire/blow something worse/crash into the wall because you have no idea how to drag a car and just bought one to "show off"

HX GTS Monaro.
Best looking 4 door car ever made in my opinion.
doubt ill ever find one though and if i do i won't be able to afford it.

I always want and wish for a F12 Berlinetta. I've never seen anything so beautifully designed that also happens to sound so awesome(well, it's a Ferrari), looks good on the inside. I don't know if I can ever be a multi millionaire but this is always my dream.

Yeah no, people in their beaten up old cars will still beat that thing.
youtube.com/watch?v=qBgdW_KQz-g
you think a 10 second car is fast or something?
and you think you could even control a 10 second car never mind beating people with actual drag cars?

Another example, how embarrassing.
>youtube.com/watch?v=q-4Fq_x7MUw&t=18s

All amg's are automatic my boy

There are just so few around these days. Couldn't justify 30k unless I become much wealthier. (still in school)

Supras aren't good for drifting.
t. gayman chair expert

When more of them become legal just import it from nip land, i've seen some for under 20 but not old enough to come to the us

Imports from japland aren't that expensive,I see them on auctions between $4k and $20k USD a lot. Stateside ones are fucking gay price wise though so imports are your best bet

>30k
I bought mine from auction for ¥649,000. Don't listen greedy importers.

Aren't they all legal though? I know they were only sold in the US from 93-95 so those years are legal, but I thought the "substantially similar" rule applied for the rest. I'm probably wrong, the rules are retarded

I had just about enough saved up to get one, then they suddenly went meme and are worth as much as a down payment on a nice house. Fuck that shit.

If you're going to shitpost, at least shitpost better.

Driving RHD in America/Canada is pretty fucking annoying.

>this

Fucking hate how people ruined it. Also wont find any stock ones.

First car I fell in love with, and still probably my favorite one overall

Gen 1 vipers are relatively cheap

Not where I live

Only a handful (say anywhere from 2 to 7) were ever imported, and only privately, so their actual price would be around 100k-150k jewgolds or more. This I'm estimating from an RT/10 I saw for sale some 6 years ago, which was being sold for 120k, and sold within like three days

That, plus very expensive gas (about 4 dollars a gallon), make it the ultimate "want, but simply can't get" car

911 Carrera S

It cost less than 2k to physically import a car.
Follow your dreams.

Why there is a anime girl next version there?

Jokes on you I'm buying my dream car in 7 months. Pic related

Where do you live?

You dreamed about it since childhood?

this one is good looking, the one with transparent glass rear wing.

For aesthetic and the cool name

I know it's not a great car but who cares man it looks siiiiiick

>All cars to be imported need to be brand new
>Can't import a used car unless you juggle through tons of loopholes and/or bribe the shit out of people
>On top of that, have to pay 50% of the "market value" of the car. You best hope the mostly arbitrary value you're given isn't too inflated
>On top of that, gotta pay taxes because "luxury item" and other things
>Registration and insurance is not only expensive, but also a bitch and 59/64ths

JUST

'Rgentinuh

It hurts knowing that even if I can afford one, I won't be able to find one

Not necessarily that I will never own one, it is just my end-goal car. And I will buy it in a few years.
It will take a long time for these to become valuable colectibles, and I will buy one by then.

Bummer. Good lock on the search for Viper

Chances for this to become a classic, colectible Bentley are a hit or miss. On one hand its a modern car (too modern for Bentley) and on the other hand it is the very last real Bentley. It is part Bentley-part VW, this is the last hoorah. On one side it is a car that marks the end of an era, on the other side it is not a pure-bred.
I like the way it is continuously depreciating and it will most probably stabilize somewhere at the Continental GT area of 40k euros.
Ofcourse, considering the fact that the regular maintaince for the Flying Spur (fluids, brakes and mundane stuff) cost around 2000 euros, the buying price is your least concern.
And it does 7 mpg ( thats 29L/100km consumption) without flooring it, just regular coasting.
It is ridiculous, opulent, hugely impractical, but man do I want one.

R32 GT-Rs in America ATM cost under $30k faggot. Buy one and not the ugliest of the three. Fuck.

>S54 ones cost upwards of fucking 60k

what the FUCK

i AM going to end up paying something like that or MORE someday for one.

they could just reduce it to 15 years, so domestic dealers still make money from normies, it would be a lot less idiotic

but it beats paying markup for one from the US

did you know that if you're EXTREMELY autistic, you would have to get an RHD one?

RHD ones have much better weight balance because all the engine accessories are on the left hand side, and they balance out with the driver supposedly. LHD cars are heavier on the left side because of the accessories and driver being there.

>two seat family wagon
WHY?
You can get the same engine in a much nicer wrap.

>they are going to cost over 70 thousand dollars
you wish, try 150 grand

its not a family wagon

its a short wheelbase 2 seater with a massive trunk

and you can't beat the looks of the clownshoe, fuck you

Close enough. I've only been into cars for about 6 years, which is reasonable considering the fact that I'm 19. Back then I wanted a Gallardo but they're so lackluster in comparison.

should probably just settle for the z4m coupe, they're still around $35k

For how long your current dream car will be a dream car then?

I like what's new. I'll love it until something else better comes along. I don't plan on keeping it forever, only for two years. I have to save a large amount of money to make the next step in my "career" so I figured I might as well enjoy it for the time being and sell it when it's time to make the next move.

There are those type of people. Characterless, without true passion, always into current trends.

Most "car enthusiasts" are just closet hipsters. Old cars are not good. The cars being produced today are the best that the world has ever seen and they're only getting better.

normie pleb

>MAGA

Probably a Lexus LS desu... I drove an old 430 years ago when I was looking for a car but it wasn't in great shape and I didn't properly appreciate it. One of the new ones look /comfy/. Plus I have a Jap V8 boner.

Not necesarrily.
A coworker of mine complains from time to time that his B4 Passat was way more comfy than his current B7 Passat.
And, for some reasons, a lot of people praise the B4 Passat as to being a very comfortable car, much more comfortable than today's stuff. Not necesarilly speed and performance, but overall as comfort, reliability and fuel consumption, the B4 is on top.
I really don't understand why that old car gets such praise but yeah...
Also, the older W140 S Class is still above a lot of metal built today.
Everything in new cars went to shit when every manufacturer decided that the best car is the ones with the most electronics and features. Cars are turning steadily into smartphones on wheels.

I can't be a normie. I'm wealthy, fit, not ugly, and still have never had sex. Haven't even kissed a girl since I was 14.

I will realistically never own something worth more than 55k, so this sits just outside my price range.
>buy used
Like I'd buy a modern German car out of warranty lol

their relationship is so weird

>in love with the money

T-thanks

How much for GEEDEEARR R33?

There will always be exceptions and aspects in which older cars were superior. This is most evident in American cars. They used to be well buit, luxurious, etc, now they're absolute econo-shitboxes straight off the assembly line.

But overall, and especially from an aesthetic standpoint imo, newer cars reign supreme.

why not just get an r32? it's the same thing just a few years older

>want import new 2018 mustang on release
>cant because i have to pay co2 tax and for the mustang it costs literally additonal 20k
>can import for no co2 tax at all if the car was registered for a half year at least in a foreign country

What the fuck is my jewish country even

not a good looking at the clownshoe

Someone in my yurop shithole country has one parked in his garage are they really that rare?

>Gets passed by a 3k civic and a few simple mods

IT HURTS SO MUCH BREHS

Lol none of you will know being so close to the dream and then losing it..

I didnt lose the dream car i lost the career that would have made it possible..

Literally from within my sight.

You only get one chance by the look of it..

It was right around the time i was finding god.

...turns out he exists.. sort of like star trek the final frontier.

Its ten years of pain since then.. everytime i remember it anyway.

My rich dad dont know me.

..i just didnt have it in me.

Early 90's was the highest point for build quality in modern automotive industry.

Passed up a ridiculous deal on an A E S T H E T I C 1990 F150 w/I6 and manual and ended up getting a POS S10 instead. It would have taken a little work to get it to pass smog but nothing I'm not having to do on the Chevy anyway. I've been kicking myself for months.

>not the truck in pic but looked very similar

Chubby women can be qt just like chubby cars. id give my dick's lucky uncircumcised jacket to see her in person.

>tfw I'll never have a GT4

sl73

They already cost that much

Find me one in murrika

Why?

>100,000 Cayman GT4
>100,000 Porsche 911

Choose one

Why?

Best sounding car ever

Seriously have not heard anything better

The GT4.
Midengine hatchback > Rear engine with back seats.

>back seats
meh

T H I C C

>Spacing

>Like this

r33s look better anyway

Came here to post about Mercedes 500E, it and all other performance oriented Mercedes Benzes being autotragic only and how they'd be perfect cars if they'd only came with manual transmission but you guys beat me it.

Sigh... I guess there isn't such thing as more modern equivalent to my 30 year old W124 that is a bit more performance oriented and still comes with manuel.

This absolute perfection or the Honda NSX mk2

Pics pls

71/72 sat/gtx/roadrunner, just has to have that body

air grabber, panther pink

>GT86 god machine

i crow about it everytime.