I want to turn $10,000 into $20,000, what's the best way to do this? Not going with Bitcoin...

I want to turn $10,000 into $20,000, what's the best way to do this? Not going with Bitcoin, I got in too late with that. I turned 5k with Apple into almost 9k. I don't think I'll put money into FB, feel like I'm too late for that too. Aus Veeky Forums here.

I would like to invest into a stock that others here are getting into, I saw a post about AMD which got my interest. Other than that, I might wait for Snapchat and only hold onto that for a short time, I don't think social media is a good thing to invest into.

I am looking at companies that are getting into VR Tech or might start a business with $30,000+ I have saved up.

Other urls found in this thread:

csgo.steamanalyst.com/id/117150/30/Huntsman-Weapon-Case
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>getting into VR Tech

Don't do that

What is a moon stock?

moon stocks are stocks whose prices are gonna skyrocket soon for some reason

a dip is the inverse of a moon, when the price of a stock literally 'dips.' don't know how experienced you are, but i'll say it anyway, DONT BUY ON THE MOONS, BUY ON THE FUCKING DIPS.

don't buy the snapchat IPO either until the price drops, maybe months after the IPO itself. they're super overvalued and that stock is gonna be worth way more on IPO day than it will be at any other point in time. wait till it gets cheap OP.

What if - if I just go out and buy 12 bitcoins?

> I turned 5k with Apple into almost 9k

I hate this mentality. All you did was place your money with Apple, you didn't actually do work to double your money.

People on this board need to realize investments in stocks are just placing your money in the hands of others. Your money doubled because Apple created value for shareholders. You didn't actually do anything.

>So whats my point

Think of every investment like this and you'll have success. Stop trying to think up some magical meme formula to pick stocks and tout how smart you are. Invest in companies you would trust with your money and you're golden. Its literally that simple.

you said $10k into $20k
not $10k into $3.7mil by 2020

In your dreams pal. Everyone knows the only way to make money here is on $amd

use one of those bitcoin dice gambling sites
bet $10k at 50% chance, win $10k or lose it all

dont do this, i lost $530 doing this last month.

JNUG/JDST

try 11k last summer, worth around 18k right now, yes i am a dumbass, yes i am buying more bitcoin, no i am not gambling anymore

>inb4 keep telling yourself

Medical stocks that are doing stem chell research.

Not with the current administration kek

>based Bannon
>based Penced

Kind of funny, i bought nvda when it was on the moon (54$) dont buy shit, dats the point

Leveraged ETFs are risky for long term, but can be ok short term if you know what you are doing

What is your time horizon OP?
Long term you should try some index fund ETF (VTI, VOO)

CSGO items. Not even joking.

Not anymore.

How?

Buy shit cheap, sell for a profit.
You just need to figure out what's going to be in demand.
csgo.steamanalyst.com/id/117150/30/Huntsman-Weapon-Case

> keep telling yourself
At least you know what everybody thinks of you
gamblerindenial.png

FNMA and NAK may moonshot soon due to the current administration's policies. Put 50% on each.

OP, if you seriously want to at minimum make a 100% ROI, I would take a look into PASC coin.

It's price has only gone down because BTC is up.

BTC is due for a price-correction, which will cause PASC to at minimum see a +100% gain within the next week.

Use some of those 3x etf and bet on the Russian economy to have a good year

>I hate this mentality. All you did was place your money with Apple, you didn't actually do work to double your money.

yes but...why would companies create stock in the first place if it wasn't mutually beneficial?

durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr