>Community Links
Cart/o/graphy Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1049739
/dat/ Steam Group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DailyAusfagThread/

>Guides & Information
/dat/ External PDF List: pad.riseup.net/p/datpdfs
/dat/ Recommended Cars: my.mixtape.moe/akuicw.jpg
RAA Used Car Checklist: raa.com.au/documents/motoring-buy-a-car-checklist

Other urls found in this thread:

carsales.com.au/car/mitsubishi/fto/?tracking=dsa&gclid=CjwKCAjwxo3OBRBpEiwAS7X62XVgoIuvLuoe7NhM8Knr9zaHSvsPQGXQX2loRAkUrTxCWXAA3E3q0hoCRfYQAvD_BwE
youtube.com/watch?v=EZF6iT_X8Rk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off Sean that wasn't really him

Who's else is going to the MCM meet in Qld?

Why doesn't anyone manufacture aftermarket wb ute taillights?!

i imagine it would be a crowd of Australias most autistic car enthusiasts, no thanks.

WB's ARE GROSS

said no one ever.

Gaycunt detected

you mean everyone, they are so ugly. Always BnS specc'd and horrible bogan utes.

HQ is better m8

>bogan utes
fuck off back to your university safe space ya poof.
maybe discuss how to change a light bulb while you are there.

Nah fuck ya cunt, ford utes are better than holden utes, X series best series ya seppo cuuuuuuuuuuuuunt

>looks exactly like a wb
>somehow better
The only advantage they have is being pre emissions.

YEAH BROTHER, STRAIGHT PIPED 186 BOYO

P plater detected

>uses Australian slang
>does not even know the meaning of the slang
Yeah nah mate, your culture is the one which is just a bastardization of American culture, fukken seppos.

im fully licensed faggot

fuck off seppo, go buy a shitty american car so i can have more of my aussie muscle

Get a load of this dried up old sack of lumpy camel shit, P platers can't even drive a v8 m8.

Whats preventing you from going 308 then?

post engine, and i don't mean post pics of your vz berlina with SS badges, post under the bonnet cunt

>10:40pm
>post engine
Not him but just lol

t. a busrider

anyone going wakefield on labour day

Can I get some context on the moog screenshots m8s

idk why anyone gets on the internet, much less Veeky Forums with the intention of being completely serious

Non-ausie bump

As if that was him

nah WBs are fucked to work on. Half the car is in imperial while the other half (panels) are metric. Gives me the shits. Hq-z any day

how r the door handles m80?

yeah they can in nsw and act for what i know. got me a 308 hq u faget

Just part of the fun, m8. I'm fixing a fucked drivers side wiper spindle assembly thingy right now and I'm 90% sure I'm just gonna have to cut the panel out to get to it. If I ever find the old cunt who designed it, I'm gonna kick his teeth in.
NT is the same. I learnt to drive in 304 commonwhore

can confirm it was me. you Veeky Forums cant step to me, you losers are jackin it to your latest bullshit slut waifu while i'm banging primo marty boipussy, stay jelly internet autismo

Ausfag here want to get an Mitsubishi fto as my first car (Still on Ls) because i love the body of it but ive never sat in one or seen one in person, ive been warned against getting one due to their age and the lack of parts in Australia, and also the kilometres they have racked up, Thoughts?

Also have any of you forged hours and if so how many?

carsales.com.au/car/mitsubishi/fto/?tracking=dsa&gclid=CjwKCAjwxo3OBRBpEiwAS7X62XVgoIuvLuoe7NhM8Knr9zaHSvsPQGXQX2loRAkUrTxCWXAA3E3q0hoCRfYQAvD_BwE

hello cagers

>no taste in cars
Says guy who ruined a classic Swedish car.

youtube.com/watch?v=EZF6iT_X8Rk

From what I remember the insurance is also pretty high for them. Get a quote from AAMI, they were like $300 cheaper than everywhere else I got quotes from as a new p plater with comprehensive coverage.
I'd go for something under 200k kms on it if possible, too.

Thanks for the response.

>sensor Veeky Forums
WEE WOO WEE WOO

Anyone ever done a ecotec engine/box swap swap?

what do you mean faggot?

C A N C E R

Get a z32

x series door handles are fine m8

ill always be late

i don't own a v8

>Also have any of you forged hours and if so how many?

Did 20 legit hours, forged 110 kek

No, you're cancer mate. How 'bout you come to our meets and let's settle this as men. You people have no taste in cars an bikes.

You disrespected my friends and family. You people sicken me.

Melbourne meet when for fuck's sake

Listen 'ere cahn.
Im not ticklin' ya teabag when I say you can fuck right off. You sound like a yank trying to hard. Take a breath, have a tinnie and piss off before I have johno and dimmer cave ya 'ead in.
New pic to prove who it is.

They cop a bit of shit for being FF and looking faster than they are, but it's comparable to the Integra, seventh gen Celica, or AE111 if you get a GP Version R. Because it was the 90s and the Japs were making all sorts of shit just because they could, Mitsi decided to muck about with FWD and pumped out the FTO.

FTOs are built on the same platform as the CE series Lancer/Mirage. I reckon some parts would be interchangeable, but you might be up shit creek for other bits. It's more expensive than a CE coupe too. P-plate legal so quite a few will be thrashed, but it's a pretty cool car. Moreso than a riced out CE coupe, and quicker too.

If you want a reasonably quick one you don't want a GR or GX. GP and up are the trims you want, with the 147kW MIVEC V6. Version R is your top trim, but that might cost a bit especially if manual. If all you care about is the look of the thing though the 127kW GR is fine.

Bro they're organising one in the discord.

FUCKING XD, YOU STILL HAVE IT THANK GOD. HOW IS/WAS YOUR TRIP

Time up north was good, nice to have no pressure, averaged about 900kms a day.
Havent been here or discord as the bitch ex-gf kicked me out of the house and kept my rent money (the broke cunt) basically squatting at a family members. No net or power, but my new house should be finally settled on wednesday and i'll start moving in on friday. The panel van is basically acting as wardrobe and storage for electronics

Yeah I know the story bud, Shit situation but you'll get through it and be the better person in the end.

Better, richer, comfier, roomier. Soon I will have a house with hoist, pool table, spa and motorbikes in the lounge room. Its every mans dream. I just have to get out of this damp shit hole first, the only thing it has is running water. Sister was happy for me to stay if only to prevent others from squatting lol

Man that does sound comfy, I am jealous. When is this all happening and also any plans for more cars?

Moving in next week *fingers crossed*. Well I already have the hoist and pool table. Spa will be first new thing, then if I can find a 'pretty' bike to have inside. Was considering a '09 R1 with the red frame. Cars are on the back burner atm just due to sheer siz, and costs ie. more expensive to purchase and rego. Might finally get around to working on the ute now I have a hoist.

Yeah the hoist would make life 1000x easier. Sounds like a sick place to live, hopefully you find the right women to share it with.

>melbourne meet
no lol, why would anyone want to gather in cancer city for a car meet?
its in tassie, you aren't invited.

K E K, I'm always invited.

So if anybody finds any 'pretty' bikes for sale that dont cost a mint are in good nick and are in w.a. Let me know

Oh also, found a new sheila who seems pretty good. She got ruined by her ex so im perfect in every way in her eyes. She already has kid aswell and isnt keen to move in with me as she would have to change schools. Which works for me

Kid, how old is the kid bro? I hope she's a looker if she's got a kid, and it's good that she doesn't want to move in straight away, gives you time to get to know this person for real before you commit to her moving into your house.

I've actually known her for 12 years, so we are not new to each other