What's your favorite colour for a car?

What's your favorite colour for a car?
What about your least favourite, the colour that sends you into cringing disgust every time you see it?

Black and white are pretty boring, and fade like no other, also show dirt and scratches the most.
Then the other most common ones around here are silver and dark blue.
Green and yellow are almost unheard of, hell, even red is somewhat rare nowadays. Im currently in love with light blues for some reason.

Overall it depends on the car. I hate grey on most cars though.

Carmine Red is always pretty tasty

White is right

My favorite (lack of) color is black. I don't have a least favorite color.

Silver is the worst. Not "cringeworthy" obviously. I don't even cringe when I see pink cars. There's a bubblegum pink H3 in my town. I appreciate any car that goes out of its way to have a unique color because literally 80%+ of cars on the road are white, silver or black. It's monotonous and makes bright colors pop like never before.

Actually, yes, it's silver.

For a daily driver silver is fine, hides dirt and imperfections better

With black paint welcome to swirld city, I would never get a black daily

best - a dark red, like maroon or burgundy
worst - silver, the light kind, like this pic. a dark grey "silver" is nice though

Muh Ram is red, muh fox is blue and I want a white roadster maybe a Sky so I can have all three makes of domestic in all three colors of the flag.

Blues are definitely my favorites with a preference toward medium to darker shades. Silvers and grays are definitely my least favorite colors, they just seem so dull and lifeless to me.

Lemon yellow on certain cars. To be fair I'm pretty boring since I mostly like my cars being black, white, or sometimes blue.

I honestly fucking hate british racing green.

Favorite is BRG. Least favorite is """""champagne""""".

Grey is best because it's harder to find amidst the crowd and doesn't draw the eye.

Cops can see notice and easily follow yellow cars and radio to the next cop to pull you over etc.

Grey looks kind of like black and like every other color on the road. They might not even be able to tell the color and wait for the next one or get the color wrong allowing you to get away with it.

same.
i hate this silver but other than that i think every other colour can look good if it fits the car.

What kind of nigger life do you lead where you judge car colors based on how well you can escape the police?

Shitbox silver makes me cringe every time without fail
Especially on modern luxury cars, shit screams "i am barely affording to lease this thing but at least I can brag about owning a porsche/bmw/lexus"

Silver has always been a German race car colour, like how Britain green, Italy is red, and Japan is white

Proper shiny silver is different from shitbox metallic grey somehow though.

Favorite: pearl white
Worst: any look at me! color.

favorite: red
least favorite: silver

Now I need to go change my underwear. Thanks, asshole.