Didnt have a license

>didnt have a license
>get into an accident

not saying having a license instantly makes you a better driver but god damn why are women so stupid

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qDOuBCn8RVs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

really makes me think

>god is good
so her totalling her car was just like a test jeebus was administering? Was god not good when her dad was killed in the other wreck? Sorry for the euphoric post, but hot "christian" girls like this get under my skin. She was probably on her fucking phone

A shame the truck she hit didn't back up and over her to finish the job.

>She was probably on her fucking phone
Fuck yeah that dumb cunt was. And WITHOUT A FUCKING LICENSE TOO

Fuck you Hamm's is great

>would you wear these?
Hell yeah!

If I were a girl or cute trap.

>Windshield not even cracked from a front end collision
The only way she wouldn't have walked away from this accident injury-free is if she didn't wear her seatbelt.
It's a pretty small crash.

Thats what you get for allowing 16 year old driving. Sure she didnt have a licence either way but maybe people wouldnt have the idea to have access to a car when the limit is 18.
You spawn a shitload of idiotic morons like this. Sad she didnt die end have her head exploded.

>shes 16
Jesus fucking christ the new generation is gonna age like shit.

>Thats what you get for allowing 16 year old driving.

My father got his full driver's license when he was 14. 1949 California.

I got my license at 16, how old are you?

The absolute state of western society

i'd smash

>shoes on the Miat

Fucking roasties.

>Not even a cracked windshield
>Nissans implode like this at 30mph because muh build quality
>OMG COULD HAVE DIED SO LUCKY

Girl I slide off my motorcycle at 50mph and slammed into a embankment. Walked away with only a serious concussion, whiplash and road rash. That is lucky.

On another note though she should be charged and whatever she hit should sue because of no insurance. Why is she instagram famous anyway?

those are not shoes
also look at the paintjob on that shitbox not like it matters my bro

>Why is she instagram famous anyway?

its right in front of you. shes an attractive young white girl. thats it.

she looks weird

>attractive
>white

Neither, bro. Neither.

The fat chicks I fuck have better faces than that

Just because you didnt do shit doesnt mean others dont. At that age, people are way more stupid than older ones.
It shows that you have much more problems with teen drivers than other countries where its 18+.
I have no idea how this is still legal.

Western civilization is about to take a nosedive.

>capable people need to be fucked over because they're the same age as incompetent people
how about better driver training and a minimum IQ requirement for having your license

also she was doing this illegally so it's not like it would have mattered

She obviously has black admixture

This. It's why she has such a big mouth, and her head is shaped like a pear.

A bitch like the one OP posted isn't ready for a license no matter how old she is. And besides, she probably didn't give a shit about the rules since she drove anyway, so license at 18 means nothing.

back to retards

>my father was killed in a wreck like this
I'm gonna have to call bullshit on this one

why is she wearing blackface

Yeah because no man has ever driven a car without a license before and crashed it.

most men who do so either tip their fedora and say "twas merely an accident, the state still doesn't get to tell me what to do (i still think i'm top dog)" or accept the consequences and deride themselves for being stupid because they have a stronger sense of responsibility and hierarchy

the female response is "at least i didn't die"

Women really do get away with everything dont they

Blatant racism is ok if you are a hot girl.

>Attractive
Come on now, she below average at best

Exfoliating bullshit, woman shit.

At least they gonna b hot ass fug

I killed the other guy, but at least i didnt die lol

>tristen

That religious retard? She's hot for her age but holy shit she seems so fucking stupid.

What in my post said anything about skill or when people should get them? I'm wondering how young you are because it wasn't long ago you could get your license at 16, kid.

I'm a white knight. I'll send her this thread. We are gentleman on Veeky Forums don't make me fuckin send it.

Yeah its the best tasting cheap beer and it only 11.99 for a 30 pack

>16

She looks 20.

Is the estrogen in water meme true?

You thinking I'm joking kid. I will white the fuck out of you. Just gonna send it

Somehow I think something's wrong when a 16yo girl looks like a top-tier 20-something adult model.
Fugg those milkers and matured face clearly look abnormal for someone that young.

Dub dubs

wow it's been so long since I last had dubs. Nice

No its not its a bunch of retards who know nothing about chemistry

LMAOOOOOO

Why can't anyone go 10 minutes anymore without photographing their mug anymore? I swear smart phones were a mistake.

>tfw live in bong land
>crash car with no license
>charged with dangerous driving
>driving with out a license
>driving with no insurance
>driving with no tax
>will more than likely end up in jail
>car impounded/crushed
>insurance will triple, if i could even insure anything again

Is it not a big thing in the US to drive with no licence?

Not if you're an illegal immigrant or have a vag

I dont know the penalty exactly but from what ive heard its pretty fucking bad.

Here in clapistan you could easily get jail time when you tack on all the other shit.

holy shit those milkers tho

Also wtf why is he almost holding the guy's dick? And why does she look so weird?

>why is she almost holding the guys dick
A degradation of moral and sexual values in western society and the acceptance of degeneracy and promiscuity bred into the newest generation.

youtu.be/qDOuBCn8RVs

Wew, big tits make any girl look better save for fats. She already looks better than my ugly girlfriend, also, if you're wondering why I'm still with her, it's because sex is better than masturbation and am currently looking for a better looking girl.

It looks like OP is a sourgrapesfag.
Top kek, cute and a p nice ass

i am OP mate.