>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/v6G5rTg
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData (MissionDecks=mission rewards)
Another Datamine / Warframe News: semlar.com/
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit#gid=157275360
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Octavia's Anthem 20.7.0
> forums.warframe.com/topic/804548-oberon-prime-update-2070/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Oberon
> forums.warframe.com/topic/801884-oberon-prime-hotfix-2062/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gZWg4iXp_lE
youtu.be/V5OekFF1Pxg
pcgamer.com/take-a-first-look-at-warframes-completely-revamped-earth-maps/
youtube.com/watch?v=u1eq7m86Bcc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dead game dead general

Rate my supra build?

Guys I am scared. EPIC just announced a new f2p co op PC game and it looks great. I think Warframe is about to die.

youtube.com/watch?v=gZWg4iXp_lE

>using dual stat elementals instead of the 90% ones
>he is actually, literally unaware

>0 forma
he couldn't fit the right mods if he wanted to

no why you proc status a lot with dual stat elemental and high fire rate

take off the dual status mods and look at your status chance, they barely add any because its applied to the base 5% chance, not the 25% from using entropy burst
you're retarded

With the augment it works as a status based rifle right or is it a case of "if you're not 100 you might as well be zero"?

I have been pretty burned out on warframe so I have been just doing one mission a day

Not with that shitty, overused artstyle and your average pink hair dyke

Is Venka Prime worth blue potatoing?

yes

I'm about to fuck up my life again by touching this garbage, last time I played was Inaros. What's the biggest change I should be aware of?

call retarded your mom for giving birth to you idiot

Do I go to Tennocon?

I live 2 blocks away from DE and the convention venue

each 60/60 mod only adds 3% status to supra/vandal, you have used 3 mods slots add only 9% status per projectile while also diluting your corrosive procs by adding heat damage.
You have less corrosive procs per second and less DPS than a good status build, your build is shit and you're retarded.

yeyeye i tested out in simulacron you right, ops. however call retarded your dog for not tearing you apart, idiot

100% status or nothing is only really a thing for shotguns.

Don't. It's cancer.

Asking this too. but I quit when the infested warframe came out. Is warframe better now?

>get my first riven mod
>put it on my braton prime
>it generates a mod for my tiberon

what the fuck? do they just assign to random weapons?

Not really, but there's some SICK DPS

Open wide here comes the spoon.
You can't fit a second 90% elemental on the status build without changing polarities, so you lose a small amount of DPS on the status build but you can use both builds on the same weapon.

Is vor trying to be a snappy little bitch with how he shakes his head?

>zombie castle defense, fat female character. diverse cast

dude it's fucking bland af, if they want non-white diversity, why don't they make it a zombies invading da hood game? defend the korean green grocer from the gentrified caucasian zomboids!!

not sure what you are trying to show, but here are my damage and status builds

yes, and random stats, and random polarity, it's also MR locked with a random MR

you don't need entropy burst on the viral build, switch it out for a primed bane mod that matches the faction you're facing, you'll still proc viral within the first second or two of shooting at an enemy

I JUST REALIZED I MISSED THE SUPRA VANDAL BY LIKE THREE WEEKS

WHAT THE FUCK'S A REASONABLE PRICE ON THIS ASSHOLE?

>2 days of sculptures
>2 days of farming boosts
>the one riven I got was for a shit weapon nobody events wants
DIGITAAAL

Which weapon?

supra vandal is not tradeable

I
SEEeeeeEEE
YOOOOU

fUCk.

Don't forget to take advantage of our special offers, 10o!

>you don't need entropy burst on the viral build
yes you do. 15% is shit, and it has to compete with IPS

Fug, wrong image.

how I wish operators werent children

i wanted thicc waifus that are not robots :(

you get 4.1 status procs per second with your riven, with a 71.8% chance of that proc being viral

>get oberon prime chassis
>green lit door wont open
REALLY FUCKING MADE ME THINK DE

PARIS

And I havn't gotten a good roll in my last 5 kuva runs and its 2k now.

Shoulda played our game 24/7, dumbass tenno ;)

something tells me E3 this year is going to be the biggest piece of shit in a long time. atleast nintendo is trying to make new ips (ARMS)

also it just looks like the old dungeon defender but alot more expansive which isn't a bad thing but too much for them to actually work on. a big bag of bland and boring.

Just tested in simulacrum
out of 8 ancient healers, only 6 got a viral proc
only 2 of them got the viral first, and only 3 more got a viral proc before they hit half health

Viral procs are only effective if you hit them first, because for intents and purposes they double your damage. You cant use them effectively without Entropy Burst

Paris? I'd take it off your hands but I'm a poor tenno, if you manage to get crit or crit damage on it I bet someone would be willing to pay a high price for it.

>strong woman of color complete with gun larger than she is
>black numale with a sword so quirky and approachable
>some asian guy we were afraid to give any interesting appearance to
>thicc engineer

I'm sick of this playing-it-safe diversity shit, tired-ass stereotypes at least have some flavor to them unlike this.

Now that I'd at least give a try for the sake of amusement.

QUICK whats a fast way to farm up the 70,000 endo i'll need.

idk senpai, I had a +dmg and + cold one but I redid it because I read the stats wrong on a minus riven I got rid of eventually.

I'd be happy to scrounge plat off this piece of shit desu

Back to /pol/ with you

I was calculating it wrong, added in a 60/60 for some reason, so without that 60/60 toxin and no entropy burst its 2.57 procs per second
try it with a toxin 60/60 insted of a toxin 90%

>paris
>spending 70,000 endo on it

no, it's for my eventual euphonia prime

main problem is that your riven isn't as good as the one in my example

The only time I would use a 60/60 is instead of entropy burst, but not instead of the 90

Entropy Burst is still better for corrosive builds, you need to put out much more than 2-4 procs per second

who are you

>>strong woman of color complete with gun larger than she is
youtu.be/V5OekFF1Pxg

nah he has a point. sometimes its so obvious it just leaves people with a bad taste in their mouths knowing what the dev's true priorities are.

yeah entropy burst is way better for the corrosive build because you need like 34-36 of them to strip all of an enemy's armor and they stack
for viral you just need to get one as early as possible
and is me, I was just adding onto my previous post, the +fire rate and -impact on the riven greatly improves the status rate when entropy burst is not present

What can you sell for plat when you have less than 40h? I don't need much but I'm already at my limit with weapon slots and I don't want to sell any.

Do sculptures sell well? I have 5 full of stars, not sure if I want to sell them for Endo though.

Your pussy

What kind of sculpture? Anasa?

run void relics and sorties for plat. Void relics primary source. Sell your shit on warframe market, trade chat is only for scamming people

I can't access the game right now, but I have 4 with three stars and 1 with four stars. But I don't know, isn't there a price range or something, like price per Endo?

>tired-ass stereotypes at least have some flavor to them unlike this
picture related

this game is ten years old

No idea what sorties are, but I have a few relics, I just thought selling the prime parts would be better than the relic itself though.

I went to the market website, but I wish it had some kind of history to check the median price like Steam cards for example, because there is so much shit that I have no idea what's worth something and what can be safely dumped.

no you run the relic and sell the prime trash moron

I want DE to appear at E3 and Warframe/KYS bug out and crash on the main screen.

holy fuck can devs stop it with these disgusting piece of shit artstyles already
there's a point at which we should've said fuck no this isn't stylistic anymore it's just gross, but apparently nobody recognized it
jesus christ those fucking stub feet turning into giant stump legs, who the fuck designed this shit and who had low enough self esteem to agree to model it

It's the American way user. DE is taking a stab at it because they want to add on to their list of gaming industrial failures.

I spent AN HOUR of my life farming for this

>Another update with shit augments
>Followed up with majority of the playerbase with a brain stating how bad the augments are
>DE will go into silence again
>People will forget
Rinse, repeat

Next up
>Priestframe with quest that's broken
>Delay of everything else announced
>DE tries to add content into major update
>Delays for another 3 weeks
>Shit Tennogen
>Nerfs to Chroma hotfix

if it makes you feel any better gigantic was probally the first pitched game with this artstyle until it went from hell with microsoft and finally getting pushed into other layer of hell that is Perfect World Entertainment

>>Nerfs to Chroma hotfix

Why are people saying this so often? is his "Rework" soon or something?

OH no

Transmute 4 Rivens to roll a new Riven
>Yes
>No

Maybe

Madurai isn't so small now that Chromatic Blade exists.

del dis

ehehhe

>Wasting kurva on paris shit

But why

you thought that garbage mynki skin came for free did ja?

chroma about to be come less useful than actual crayons

I want to be a good goy and buy some platinum. However, my warframe account uses a different email to my steam email. Would this cause any issues?

STOP.
NO.
DON'T FUCKING TOUCH HIM DE JESUS CHRIST

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

kuva, cyclone kraken, new primes

might as well make a number increment at the same time

Don't buy the steam packs, they're overpriced garbage.

Wait for 75% off in-game discount. It's worth it.

>Those genuine insults each class has for dominations

That's what I miss the most.

To be fair he's starting to get a bit bland, two buff skills and two useless skill isn't exactly fun. Then again neither will chroma be after de "fixes" him.

Then play a frame you do find enjoyable. Gutting one frame because he's boring but effective is just childish.

Yeah, I'm going to wait and buy it discounted.

but I'm looking at the warframe website and it asks me to buy through steam and that is my issue. My steam account uses email A but I play the game through email B.

Would I need to log into steam with email B to make sure its redeemed to the correct account?

I love the aesthetic of Nyx Prime. Any reason to use Chaos Sphere? Recastability pretty much makes it useless right?

>

I agre ewith you on the first point but I hate half of the frames anyway so I don't really care what happens. REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Chroma has always been boring, which is why we wanted an Effigy re-work. Took DE forever to finally implement the shittiest new concept for Effigy.

They need to outsource more because their Art Team is speaking to us through their shitty releases. Remember Ignus was probably the best thing to happen to them and we all saw how that went. Lazy and cocky company that will soon crash.

Weird, my steam account is linked but that's only important for 10ogen.

pcgamer.com/take-a-first-look-at-warframes-completely-revamped-earth-maps/

youtube.com/watch?v=u1eq7m86Bcc

this
and vex armor actually got nerfed a long time ago. what he can tank now is nothing like before. pretty much bin frames like saryn. need a shit ton of forma and resource just to do mediocre shit other frames can do effortlessly

the only frames to actually benefit from reworks were frost and rhino. it just went down hill after those frames

Sadly we'll probably never get something similar again if Tennogen keeps making straight money.

DE might want that 1/3 valve gets, and will run the numbers, and maybe we'll get some Platinum official Contracted skins from him.

"took de forever to finally implement the shittest new concept for effigy"

They've said what they're doing?

>Any reason to use Chaos Sphere?
no

All her augments are kind of pointless, assimilate aside. And assimilate's just convenient, rather than necessary.

>need 500,000 affinity and 70,000 endo to get the weapon I want optimal
I'm done for now, just gonna play sorties for a few months.

I don't care if Chroma is simple that is the reason why I play him a lot because I can use whatever I want and it will usually work.

I don't want any fucking fixes or any fucking fixes, HANDS OFF DRAGONFORCE

Are you braindead, new or just a idiot? Everyone wanted Chroma's 4 to be mobile and at the same time do some type of damage that's noticeable outside of fucking Neptune.

They took the concept and placed a large turd on it. Like they always fucking do.

Jeez calmdown man I only asked a question because I've been gone for a while.

>Reminder: Chroma's 1 is still the worse ability in the entire game.