What's the best car to trigger Americans?

What's the best car to trigger Americans?
Tesla?
A fast wagon?

tesla

I'm a burger and this triggers me, but only because I can't have one

Who cares, looks like shit. No wonder they don't come to USA. No one will buy this piece of shit

I really hope this is bait

Americans would spend 60k on a Lada with a Mercedes star

Even as an American, American vehicles enrage me. Terrible quality, cheap, and makes us look terrible. Unworthy of exporting and worthy of shame

I've been noticing more American muscle cars on German roads in the last few years.
My neighbor drives a Dodge Challenger

Absolutely Disgusting™

A cheap, reliable, sensible 4 door family saloon that moves about in great comfort, silence and fuel efficiency.
Starts at 14k euros new and comes with plenty of kit. One of the hardest to beat cars when it comes to simple, family, average Joe A to B transportation. No fuss, just value for money.

I actually see the americans crying all the time about this car not being available in USA.
Costs less than a VW Golf, just as big as a VW Passat.

The Challenger looks 10x better than BMWs, which are everywhere, insulting my brain's aesthetic center, so I don't mind it.

because BMW has given up on trying to further their brand and think it can live on what it's already built and retire. But you're comparing a dying brand to a cancer brand selling polished garbage

>I actually see the americans crying all the time about this car not being available in USA.
You must be on other sites. the only cars i ever see americans crying about here are skyrines.

American car companies, and for that matter American divisions of foreign manufacturers don't want to put out more sedans and wagons. Folks who like those vehicles make a big point of not buying new vehicles because it's for suckers. So the manufacturers have told them to Fuck right off and only make vehicles for LGBT club members and soccer moms. We are reaping what we have sown.

I think you're right. I feel like the civic is too edgy for me to drive, and I'm just an average young guy (key demo for the civic). But my LBGT neighbors had no problem getting one

If new cars weren't so expensive, we'd buy more of them. If automakers didn't load them up with unnecessary shit like ipads and 18 inch wheels, and bloat them to the point where everthing is basically a whole size class bigger than it was 20 years ago, they wouldn't need to be so expensive. It's their choice.

Americans don't know what's good if it hits them in the face, otherwise GM wouldn't be in business anymore.

I wish they'd sell vehicles from 20 years ago new.. with only upgrades to safety features

I think your brain's aesthetic center is completely shriveled and dead

Or if the government didn't bankroll them :P

Europe buys GM not to mention FCA so i guess they don't either.

I'm Czech and I can tell you that half of these things are not true at all.
>cheap
One of the most overpriced cars over here. You have to pay literally for fucking everything. Even for shit like a rear windshield wiper.

>great comfort
Fucking what? The Octavia has one of the worst suspension setups you ever see.

>silence
The car has a shit noise isolation. It's especially obvious on highways. It sounds like sitting in a tank.

> fuel efficiency
I give you that. But it's only because the engines are weak as shit.

Most americans hardly know that the Skoda Octavia even exists. And why would they? The Octavia does not have any excess to it. It's just a simple, dependable, cheap to buy and run car. You don't get much profit from a recipe like this. And it doesn't look all that flashy and cool. And it's a diesel.

Europe is currently assaulted by crossovers, mere hatchbacks on stilts. Everybody is doing crossovers these days.

Opel always built the worst cars when Detroit had the greatest say in them, and the best cars when Detroit stayed out of it, and nowadays Opel aren't even GM anymore.

You are just mad that the germans bought your car marque. Don't worry, the French bought Dacia too.

>One of the most overpriced cars over here. You have to pay literally for fucking everything. Even for shit like a rear windshield wiper.
It is cheaper than the VW Golf and Renault Megane, yet it is much bigger than them.

>Fucking what? The Octavia has one of the worst suspension setups you ever see.
It's not S Class levels, but it does a fair job.

>The car has a shit noise isolation. It's especially obvious on highways. It sounds like sitting in a tank.
Please be so kind as to roll up the window when driving highway speeds. I've been with the Octavia II 1.9TDI multiple times at 100-120kph and there wasn't that much noise

>I give you that. But it's only because the engines are weak as shit.
The 1.6TDI yes I do agree that is weak af. But the 140 bhp 2.0TDI is anything but weak. Nor the 1.8TSI but that's another animal.

This will make them jelly

Gross.

RS4, maybe.

Anyone who gets an RS in wagon form is autistic.

Anyone who gets any sedan when the model is available as a wagon is a vapid shitlord.

and it lost in the track.

>Buy Audi Avant, drive for a while. Big stupid heavy wanna be fast car.
>Get sedan 6 months later.
>Much better

Ive actually tried both, Im guess you are still in high school.

Definitely fast wagon

uhhh. We have the fancy Audi and Merc wagons too.

If you did any camping or outdoor activities you'd appreciate the wagon. If you're driving to Starbucks and the yoga studio then you don't really need a wagon.

foreign engine in a classic American car

goddamn I think people are still butthurt over Tokyo Drift

with v8s they arent that bad (except the r/t). Its either an american car or a bmw with a turbo 6 and open diff.
>inb4 someone think that in Europe v8 ponies are more expensive than an m4.

>Americans don't know what looks good
Let me put it simply for you
>Anything with a V8
Good.
>Anything less
Bad

see what I mean

so triggered he has to to counter attack

>so flustered he is stuttering

then he even falls for the old trick of intentionally making an error so the person will go off topic to shit talk

there you have it op

an American car with a good engine triggers them

>>Anything with a V8
>Good.
>anything less than the V8 trim on pony/muscle cars that were intended to have the V8 as the best non-rental option
>bad
FTFY

eurocuck rage I N T E N S I F I E S

I like how your defense of wagons is camping and outdoor activities yet the original argument started with how people who buy sports oriented wagons are retarded. Its like you realized how retarded you were being and changed the parameters of the discussion to give you a point.

>What's the best car to trigger Americans?

A Prius. It is so much superior to all other cars on the road.

I feel like that would just trigger conservatives.

Not in left coast cities, people love then here.

Any kind of fast wagon or hatch. Truckfags especially get pissy.

>not wanting a supercharged LSA wagon

Fiats

You can get that with a CTS-V wagon.

>mfw Europe will never get to experience real wagons.

Anything stance or customer gets those boomers irate and poor fags crying

>Moving the goalposts

Read the /pol/ sticky

>or customer
what the hell is that?

GM was going to import these as a Pontiac in 2009 but the financial collapse forced them to put in on hold, then after reorganization they killed of Pontiac and dropped the whole idea. The GM dealer I used to work at still had the US market brochures in a storage closet in 2016.

The crossoverifocation hit us first. Pretty soon you'll have mcdonalds and full sized SUVs

>Muh Russia

There should be a second Holocaust just for those people

>put kids in the trunk
>put cargo on the roof
>empty backseat
American logic.

>Tesla
>best car to trigger Americans is an American made car

>pic related triggers the eurocuck

GM (and Chrysler) almost went out of business BECAUSE Americans are sick of their trash. They were only bailed out because countless millions of americans were going to lose their job/careers if they didn't.

The best golf

Scirocco means "wide" in Russian. Is this pigfat compared to the gti?

>pic related triggers the eurocuck
Nod relly. :DDD

You have absolutely no idea what happened with GM do you?

Yes., but the name Scirocco is taken from a mediterranenan wind.

Microcars on the interstate like smart car and fiat 500