/wtc/ - Witcher, Cyberpunk, Forced Memes -(/krw/, /cpg/, /fm/)

Unoiled hinge edition

Gwent Standalone's open beta is out!
>Gwent General
>>Veeky Forumsgwt/

GOTY Edition is out !
>Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=qy8jmm9kY4A

>Latest patch, free DLCs, The Witcher books (first six are officials) and short stories
f.wtcg.pl/

>Witcher gear location, recommended mods
pastebin.com/jeHFgrV1
>Console Commands
mmo-game.eu/witcher-3-debug-console-commands/
>Where do I find Gwent cards?
gwent-cards.com/
>Witcher lore, books and all
pastebin.com/bRqpA093
>All vanilla Gwent cards ready to be printed out
imgur.com/a/gV1y5
>Redirect to the current thread
wtcg.pl
>Discord server
discord.gg/ydW4bCR

Cyberpunk 2077
>First trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs
>Creator about Cyberpunk 2077's world
youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E

>Any new infos ?
CPDR is recruiting right now, so the game is still in early stages.
Still no release date, and we won't have one anytime soon.

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qTlpGxE6deA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Geralt and Triss OTP

Scumbag Route
>Hjalmar is king
>Dijkstra is in charge of Redania
>Ciri is empress

skellige is a more traditional male oriented society

What are you basing that on? The fact that half the guards are shieldmaidens? Or the fact that Cerys actually has the right to ascend the throne?

Yeah, no.

cd btfo ?

Svanrige and Dijkstra are the best options for the prosperity of the North and Skellige.

Ciri Cyberpunk sex scene leak?

The point is that the north being strong is bad for Ciri.
And when will the "Svanrige is best" meme die? It's clearly Cerys. Nilfgaard doesn't give two shits about Skillege. As long as they stop attacking, that is.

What mods do you guys run for W3?

I'm using MapQuestObjectivesFull, OilNeverExpires, and SmootherXPQuestCurve

I already saw the ones in the pastebin by the way.

Skellige is fuuucked because ballistic warfare is about to be invented

Why is strong North bad for Ciri? Dijkstra is the most tolerant option. If she becomes a witcher, she'll be able to practice her trade in a prosperous country.

Svanrige is the best balance between Cerys' diplomatic yet detrimental to military and traditional values of Skellige ruling style and Hjalmar's gung ho, kill them black 'uns one.

triss is vomit

fucking cyberpunk as fuck

Geralt: “That evening…it was magic, and your dress…you looked lovely in it.”
Triss: “I’ve got it with me, I could put it on one evening. We’ll dine outside by candlelight, listen to the music of the cicadas… hmm?”
Geralt: “Can’t wait.”

>Why is strong North bad for Ciri?
Empress Ciri

>Cerys
>detrimental to military
Good. Nilfgaard and subsequent empires will see it as neither a threat, nor a worthwhile campaign economically. Making chances of invasion slim to none.
>traditional values of Skellige
Even better. Traditional values has them worshiping a damn Leshin. The dark ages are ending and they're vikings. They need to adapt.

If Iceland had a huge military and shit, the British empire would've wiped it off the map. This is the same scenario.

>Empress Ciri
She can't become the empress if Dijkstra or Radovid wins the war.

It's an ARG

my mistake then.

So you get the witcheress ending regardless of accepting the horse/coin?

Let Nilfgaard conquer the world. It'll collapse within a century. Let as many northern countries become vassal states so they can easily adapt to Nilfgaard's fall.

Only if you let Radovid or Dijsktra win the war. That annuls Emhyr's plans as he is murdered for his failures.

Never. Radovid is the true hero and liberator of the North.

>goatfuckers in Skellige know about Geralt and Yen

If you choose Triss, you'll be making her in a Yoko. You don't want that, do you?

Into*

They can stick to their goats and fuck off for all I care. Nothing can keep my Geralt away from his sweet Trissfu :3

Be honest. If the game let Geralt have sex with Ciri, would you do it?

;_;

That scene was pure kino

FUCKING HACKERFAGS
GTFO OF MY GAME STUDIO
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yes. Absolutely. Without a second thought.

fuck no kys

Pussy

degenerate scum

I just bought the wild hunt when it was on sale last week. Is there anything I should do/know before I play it? This is my first ever witcher game.

Hacker is /ourguy/ and this is punishment for no cyberpunk at e3

I highly recommend to play TW1 and TW2 before
>replying to obvious bait
cmon man, (You) is what he wants

fuck off

So I decided to try the ps4 controller instead of xbox one because it is more comfier, and the game works just perfectly with it. but when I try to go wireless with sonys own original wireless adapter, it refuses to work, as if I disconnected the controller. Is sony just fucking retarded? Why can microsoft make this work so easily with their wireless adapter?

So my actual question is anyone here using a ps4 controller wirelessly and how?

>implying anyone gives a fuck about cybercrap 2077

It's Syanna's plot all over again

>being into immortal grannies who've altered their appearances with drugs
And I'm the degenerate?

Which one of you fags did this?

Yeah, but I also think Joel and Ellie should fuck, so I don't have the best moral compass.

user.. you might be a degenerate.

Who is that regular son of a whore?

The only son of a whore in that picture is that fine lad in the blue dress.

Why is she so weak?

Like shit.

>trek a girl across the country
>risking life and limb
>gets no pussy
Whatever floats your boat

>if I do something nice for a girl they should fuck me!!

Oh, it's you again.

>Won't drink potions

>nice
>immeasurable self-sacrifice, pain, and suffering for the sake of other people
>expecting nothing in return

Oh , it's you again.

youtube.com/watch?v=qTlpGxE6deA

Sile and Phil don't chug potions either and they doesn't almost die from casting a simple spell
>the Merigold heading to her natural habitat

The only value of a woman is her vagina

But Triss says she's particularly allergic (which is bullshit because the aging process is stopped by mandrake elixir, a potion).

Awww jou just saying that

I'm mad that I didn't get the Sun King's dick in Horizon:Zero Dawn.

Why does syanna do the arm thing

Do you think Detlaff slipped his vamp cock to Syanna? It's suspiciously unconfirmed and Detlaff seems very cuckish.

a habit.
People have those.

She's not a person, she's a video game character. Someone deliberately made the choice for her to do that.

She is a character. And to make characters believable. They have to make them look, act, and feel like people.

So since people have habits, a character needs to have habits as well.

Same goes for dreams, hopes, and a history of tales, bads and goods.

You dont want them to be one dimensional. To just eat sleep work repeat. That's why there are no characters anywhere like you. Boring ones.

Never played any of The Witcher. Is the first game worth a go?

No!

Tell me what dream Syanna had last night, delusional jackass.
What I'm trying to find out is the idea behind it
>cdpr writer: I want to give syanna this nervous habit because __________
It takes manhours to put that in the game. They don't do it frivolously. Not 1 single other character has something like that.

She still saved Geralt's life a bunch of times.

Once, I think.

More like 7 times:
1. Thanedd
2. After the Azar Javed fight
3. When Adda was about to execute him, Triss teleported him to safety in the last second
4. During the Salamandra base invasion she secretly cast a protection spell that prevented Geralt from getting blown up by their shield
5. In Flotsam, when Iorveth's elves attacked
6. During the LaVallete Caste siege, she cast a spell that prevented walls from collapsing on Geralt
7. During the KM battle as he was getting overwhelmed by the Hunt outside the walls

I'm only seeing 2 that weren't directly linked to her own self preservation.

a dream? She is a character dumbass. Not real.
they dream is what the writer wants her to dream.

I aint no writer. I know what the writer had writer her to dream about. but that's it.

The idea behind it is to make her a more believable character. Why her and no one else? Only the one responsible for her animations and stories are.

I am not that person. Nor can I read that persons mind.

look at Annariettas pointy gesture thing she does, Olgierd has his own idiosyncratic gestures, Regis and his belt holding passive gesture, etc. There was a dev on reddit who even says that they're proud of how much better they are in the expansions at making the characters more idiosyncratic in these ways and therefore more "human"

I've noticed a distinct lack of Philippaposting. I'll fix that.

So why did you even bother replying, if you had no additional information to add?

Because you asked for the idea, and I'm telling you who has that.

Don't be pissy because no one gives you what you want, life doesn't always have explanations or answers for you. some times there is nothing for you. Like today. You get nothing.

Well. Upset. You get upset. But you always get that I think

Thanks. Now that I think about it, they definitely seemed more alive in the DLC. DLC has really been getting better than the actual games of late.

We've come a long way from horse armor, eh?

I already know that a video game doesn't magically will itself into existence. Thank you captain obvious.

>tfw you bought horse armor
Is this something to be proud or ashamed of? It's a piece of gaming history after all.

1. She found him half dead and begged Tissaia to teleport him to safety, despite being a traitor in her eyes and risking a lot.
2. She went to the swamp, found him half dead and took him to her home.
3. Adda's soldiers had him trapped and only waited for her word to shoot their crossbows. Geralt was completely helpless, but then Triss intervened.
4. She was nowhere near the base, but still took precautions that saved Geralt.
5. This is true, but without Triss they would all die.
6. She wasn't in danger directly, she was in the back when the walls started collapsing and she even risked staying behind so Geralt and Foltest can move along.
7. Again, she came to KM to fight for Geralt and Ciri, regardless of the romance choice, she put her life on the line for them and without her intervention in killing and then securing a safe return to KM, Geralt and Lambert would have died, overwhelmed by the Hunt.

She also risked her life for Ciri and Geralt allowing herself to be tortured by the witch hunters, she risked her life by coming to KM, she helped during the final battle even though she stood to gain shit from it, especially if Geralt dumped her prior.

Sorry if I was blunt. People like you sometimes need it. It's just the idiosyncrasy of your own character.

I'm a person. Not a character. Seems you can't tell what reality is. That's troubling.

How did she do it?

Tired of this image 2bh

Is Cerys supposed to come off kind kinda half flirty/jealous in a sorta nebulous and playful way during the hym quest or is it my waifufaggotry?

Watching Philippa get her balls removed was so satisfying.

She wants to fuck Geralt more than she's ever wanted anything in her life but CDPR chickened out and we're left with blue balls.

>secretly fucking Cerys
>don't want Yen to know
>meet up at a Skellige motel out in the boondocks
>fuck
>next morning
>basking in afterglow with Cerys
>ready to head back
>open the door
>another couple leaving at the same time from the next room
>Yen and Crach walk out
>all four lock eyes
>Seinfeld music+freezeframe
>credits

Would've been a great ending to the skellige quest line.

Those last ones are more about Ciri than Geralt.

As far as her involvement in the KM battle and the torture she endures, I think it's about both of them. Triss wants to help Ciri but she is doing it for Geralt too imo. Either way, she proved helpful. It was also her plan to use Dudu as Menge and free Dandelion and I'd also like to add her help with recovering Witcher mutation secrets in the first game. That meant a lot for all the KM witchers and her help was invaluable.

My point is, despite being weaker compared to her fellow sorceresses, Triss did a lot for Geralt.

>Yen and Crach
not
>Yen and Ves

Hmm!

Should I kill her?
On one hand I've never met a bad succubus, and it'd be functionally retarded for a succubus to kill people, but on the other hand I've spared so many fucking succubus' already over 3 whole games.

I want to spend my life with Philippa.

That one was a no brainer for me. Spared her. But I too spared all others.

Wow, fuck you too. I didn't even want to fuck you. Your hands are covered in peasant smegma. I was saving a creature that does no harm, yet you compare yourself to a chort? Doesn't that mean I should kill you as well?

Aren't Chorts relicts where as Succubi are hybrids? Does that mean she's equally related to Forktails, Endrega, and Wraiths? The "friendly" monster moral decisions are pretty good in the game though because the Doppler and Succubus decotions are insanely good in bossfights.

Do incubus exist lore-wise? I'd love to see some faggy looking Dandelion knockoffs running around cucking dudes.