What's your go-to comfy car programming?

what's your go-to comfy car programming?

I like the old top gear specials

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MjohuaM_0mI
twitter.com/james__procter/status/520121858596044800/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://jalopnik.com/ajax/inset/iframe?id=twitter-520121858596044800&autosize=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

full custom garage

>old top gear specials
>old

This was probably the only time I've gotten pissed off at James May. That poor volvo...

Used to be the MTOD stuff, but then they went full jew. I cant find torrents for RK garage either.

Same here, OP. Old top gear, especially the specials, was just especially comfy.
It's a shame Grand Tour is so utterly mediocre at best, I love the trio and how they interact, but I feel like they let the fuckhuge budget Amazon must've given them get the best of them. Not to mention all the outright unfunny or repetitive stuff like their replacement for The Stig or their celebrity segment. If they just cut the American and had a normal driver or something, that'd be fine.

you gotta admit the dune buggy special was fucking dope

I could spend days watching old Motorweek videos
They're just something about them that makes them so fucking comfy
youtube.com/watch?v=MjohuaM_0mI

Doug DiFaggot
Roadkill
Rob Spaghetti's rants

>original top gear
>ol' motoweek vids
>KGF Classic Cars
>Hoovies Garage
Other shit I can't remember

Click and Clack

Comdedians and cars, getting coffee.

Fucking retard. All the cars in those specials are locally bought and would be done for anyways. You know all those countries are complete shitholes and the cars there are mere appliances. At least on Top Gear those wonderful cars are immortalized on everyone's television screens.

There, does that make you feel better?

Top Gear specials.
Roadkill episodes on youtube.

That volvo was imported.

graveyard carz

i like old Mopar, they do incredible work, Mark is basically Michael Scott from The Office, and his daughter is hot

but only the non-american episodes, and fuck the new guy, and fuck mike for being such a prick about Ed leaving

Ed is too pure for this world

I do believe the cars in the Africa station wagon special were imported?

Same goes for India Special and Argentina Special I believe, and same with Middle East Special

James May's Cars of the People (I nearly know the whole thing by heart)
My favourite bits of old Top Gear and The Grand Tour
Quirks and Features TV

The Argentina cars were purchased locally. The license plate they got all butthurt over had been with the car for something like 20 years.

They were?

Thats strange, with the Lotus and Porsche both having the steering wheel on the right side of the dashboard, Argentina being left-side, the cars having UK-plates (not sure what the Mustang has, if its something special or what)

twitter.com/james__procter/status/520121858596044800/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://jalopnik.com/ajax/inset/iframe?id=twitter-520121858596044800&autosize=1

And here is a photo of the Porsche, in the UK on the same plates, before being sold/being used in the special

Huh, guess you're right.

So this season is gonna suck, isn't it.

thatm it will rock

I think it will be better, they got a lot of good feedback.

Was the interior still that color in the special? I don't remember it being cream colored for the seats in it.

I didn't hate S1, I think S2 would be better, there was some interview on some clickbait site's YouTube channel that had them even say they were going to change some things.

Yeah the American and the celebrity thing were both bad ideas. Hopefully they'll be getting rid of at least the celebrity thing soon.

>full custom garage
new episode is on now

Fuck yes.

Ian is a god.

cars of the people is superb

really i love watching anything with james may. underrated best of the three.

>Ian is a god.

V10/10
would drink beers with and learn car stuff from

Lets see how the second season goes, they said that they had an opportunity to try a lot of new ideas in the first season, and they took it.

Edd

Chris Fix
Tom's Turbo Garage
Doug DeMuro
Regular Car Reviews