Whats Veeky Forums's thoughts on the L body charger/turismo?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wambNdfnu5M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

these were mitsubishi starion rebadges or something right? just get the nitsugishi

no. They were coupe versions of the Dodge Omni and Plymouth Horizon.
Go for it OP. They're rare. They're FWD, which was uncommon for American cars at the time, and the 4 cylinder engines have large aftermarket to make huge power.

would rwd convert and dorifu

the chassis won't support it and the handling would be shit afterward. I can't stand you morons who've never even taken an engineering course saying "just rwd swap it!"
It isn't that easy and the end result is worse than the starting point.

get it op, try and get one with a turbo 2 engine they have more power, stronger internals and are generally better

but no one wants to go around spinning ONE front tire, thats just embarrassing

so swap an LSD into the transmission and spin both front wheels. The aftermarket is there.

Are you both trolling?

no, i like rwd 3door hatches from the 80's
because memes

I'm not. Those little shits have serious aftermarket support.
youtube.com/watch?v=wambNdfnu5M

First we have FWD is inherently open diff for some reason guy, and then we have limited slip differential into transmission guy.

>then we have limited slip differential into transmission guy.
Do you not know how FWD transmissions are built? The differential is inside the transmission.

I got a little confused lol, disregard

I love these cars
Esp the Dodge daytona

good little cars

I really had no idea anyone on Veeky Forums liked these cars.

It's a variation of the Chrysler K-car. Veeky Forums worships the Chrysler K-car. Specifically the turbo minivan variants.

I've always loved this car. Looks cool and has lots of potential for a FWD car

>THEY ARE FUCKING HORRIBLE.
>I CANNOT OVERSTATE THIS ENOUGH. >FUCKING AVOID.

I'm the only person ITT that has actually owned and daily driven one. I had two, actually, the first was my mom's that she bought *brand new*, and it was a massive piece of shit.

The second, I bought 6 years old, and it was an even bigger piece of shit than the first one was.

I'm telling you, you want zero parts of this nightmare. There's a reason Chrysler went bankrupt. Twice.

What was wrong with them?

>Shorter question to answer: what's right with them?

They're styled okay. Everything else, from the seats, to the suspension, to the motor, to the transmission, to the general fit and finish, is all, total and complete, utterly unadulterated shit.

It's cool, but it's not a Rampage.
Aaaaah, I'm so tempted to buy one, somebody stop me

So cool