N/o/rcal: Blue CRV Lurker Makes the Thread Edition

n/o/rcal died so I made the new thread. Can u autistic fucks also pls stop crashing.

Other urls found in this thread:

acpwa.org/news/palomares-road-closed-1
youtu.be/R1ZU6UMDfgY
youtube.com/watch?v=2GeWZWfVQMg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Next meet is: ???
How about the classic mines togue on the 30th. Seems like fun dudes. Or Cars and Coffee in blackhawk on the 1st?

PALOMARES ROAD NOW OPEN!
acpwa.org/news/palomares-road-closed-1

Mt. Umunhum is also open.

anyone wanna do a run tomorrow? SJ/Peninsula area

Any East Bay folks want to meet up tomorrow?

meet up at Milpitas Starbucks?

>n/o/rcal is kill

who the fastest norcal drivers?

quad rotor rx7, 2zz mr2, ls swapped brz

>ls swapped brz
oh fuck off mate

>forgetting about Corolla XRS

Why does norcal never drive the mountain roads that are between 17 and 101 in the hills?

That's the area my friends and I always drove like maniacs in highshool when I lived in the Bay.

Monta Vista kids still do time attack on Montebello

>implying I forgot

Who /cozybythefire/ here? I can't be bothered to get up and hit the touge.

Always comfy with the bros

Why is that guy with the laptop looking up the FBI...?

same
>tfw the incredible heatness of that fire
roof collar is kill

CHP were on our ass after a crash that left civicfag and vw dead so he was directing CHP away from the after party

how come she don't want me?

How do I ask out a cute waitress with huge titties

hey shawty. lemme holla at you right quick ya know what im sayin. checkin you out over there you lookin kinda good, ya know what im sayin. so i was wondering ya know how about you and me go back to the place, get comfortable, probably sip on some of this henney, you know what im sayin, and after that, you know what im... sayin, we can do the grownup and you can let me clap on dem cheeks, ya hear me?

> pretending to be neon this badly

> implying that high yellow jungle bunny will ever disrespect a woman

A cancer like Neon has spread through N/o/rcal and the only cure for it is strong doses of CVPI

Who has driven Pallomares yet? I might drive it this weekend if I have the time since it's so close to my house

Oops, did not mean to quote

everybody has

Last minute edition.

Here's a pic from when we last hit up hwy 36 up north. We stopped here and got some food, trying not to breathe near a group of eurotrash hippies.

This is also where first laid eyes on da brick.

Is that the Beetle the guy put the cold air intake and supercharger in?

youtu.be/R1ZU6UMDfgY
>I love my brick

>get baked
CAMP notified u filthy degenerates
>is it still being v& if it's a black helicopter?

>fucking trimmigrants
every.fucking.year.

how is it

idk i haven't driven it

>supercharger on a TDI
No that nigger had a malone tune and was rolling coal out of every corner. He thought he was ahead cause he was fast, but we couldn't fucking see.

who here 420blazeit?

anybody need /supplies/ to hunt the reddingfag?
i got coupons

Went racing in the backwoods trying to get to Helltown last Saturday with my buds. Nearly hit 2 separate bears then a car full of Mexicans tried to run us off Centerville rd. Shit was awesome, if terrifying at moments. It was a great follow up to are midnight drive to Lake Almanor where some spoopy shit happened.

Any spoopy shit happened to you guys while racing in the backwoods?

We've had plenty of spooks.

We gangbanged a dead coyote once upon a ramen meet.

youtube.com/watch?v=2GeWZWfVQMg

Are you seriously implying that I am not prepared I'll have you know I have been a black belt since I was 13 I daily carry military grade knives and that's just the tip of my iceburg kiddo

Neat, never been to a meet up. I might go to this one on the 30th, though I was planning a trip to Quincy for that day and grabbing lunch at the Polka Dot

A few of us have driven 70 before. Absolutely beautiful views. Good road quality too. Lot's of sweepers if you're into that. Unfortunately there were assloads of normies.

It's up to you if you want to /lonelydriver/ on the 30th. But if you've never driven hwy 36, I must tell you there are some of the best hairpins I've ever seen in my life, and you gotta check it out sometime.

>he doesn't need a $6 fiberglass hatchet
>crafted by the finest child labor available
you of all people should know you can't be too edgy while hunting the most dangerous game

>not doing the meet
>staying at the KOA for comfy buttfucks
>and doing quincy the next day
other lodgings are available