Failed driving test

>failed driving test

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xmlgdFBGsDY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I did fail my first one too

Dont worry

How mentally and physically retarded you have to be?
It's even worse if you live in burgerland I suppose

I'm in bongland, I moved to avoid a fucking passat that flew out of a junction without an indicator and he failed me on it
Everything else was "fine"

Should have rammed the Passat

It's okay I failed mine 6 times before passing (UK)

so it's not your fault, just an unfortunate circumstance.

Think about how dumb your average person is, then think about how many cars there are on the road. Even binmen drive cars. It's not hard.

That's what motivated me. Seeing all the retarded nogs on the road and thinking "if they got their license so can I"

Suuuuree

No user, you're the retarded nogs.

Let's face it, if you failed a practical test you are simply retarded
I can imagine that a normal person can at most fail at theory test once or twice if they didn't study enough, because shit like how far away the warning signs need to be depending on maximum speed or it shit like that is just pure memorization

>failed penis inspection

sorry, but honestly this
just accept and hog the slow lane

>live in third world asian country
>for the driving test, the officer told me to make 3 circles clockwise and 3 anti clockwise
>literally turn the steering wheel to the extreme position and make the circles
>go to the officer, he asks me if i did them, didn't even check if i actually did them
>ff 7 days, i get my license
>ff 3 weeks i ram into a tuk-tuk because skills are still too weak

Eh UK driving test is notoriously hard, dont sweat on it

You fucking retard. You're supposed to ignore and ram the Passat because he didn't use his indicators. Then you have to sue the Passat driver for all his money and possesions. That's how you pass the test. Now many people know about this, though.

>passed first time

3 strikes user, you done goofd in other situations and it tallied up.

The pissant was the last straw, you likely weren't aware enough for the instructors liking. Generally shit like people flying out can be easily anticipated, just by looking at them, and don't bullshit me, if you could see he wasn't indicating it means you saw the car and didn't assess the situation properly. You likely haven't had enough lessons or learned from your parents, who know how to drive but don't know how to explain each process to a degree new drivers need explaining.

For future reference, look at drivers through the windscreen. Is he checking both sides rapidly? He intends to move. Is he just looking one direction for oncoming trarfic while edging the car continuously forward? He intends to move and is a shit driver. Etc. You can pick up intentions through the way they position the car as well as their body language and shit.

No wonder asians can't drive

> I MAKE U-TURN NOW!

we don't use a 3 strike system in bongland, more than likely op isn't telling us everything.

The Chinese are even worse. Those fuckers literally don't even need to sit a test, they get daddy to bribe the testing centre and they are free to run over as many toddlers over as they like.
t. strayan. We have Asians of all varieties here in large numbers and the chinks are unequivocally the worst.

Oh, what's bong procedure?
Big fuckups are instant fails, but what about shit like red light distance and smaller situations? I got a mark against me for 'not following the tires and tarmac' rule... My assessor was a fucking manlet. If I had one more 'mistake' I would have failed.

15 minor points are allowed, mirror checks, signalling, position on the road and so on. i only got two minors when i passed and the average is around 8.

any major fuckups are generally an instant fail, for instance not stopping at a crossing when someone is about to cross, which is what happened to me on my first test. i saw a woman approach the crossing but she was staring at her phone and made 0 indication she wanted to cross until i was already too close to stop safely, but i should've been prepared anyway. if anything you do causes other motorists trouble or pedestrians to brick their pants you're gonna have a bad time.

That sounds slightly easier than kangaroo licensing.
We get strikes for really trivial shit, like not looking down each and every perpendicular road you pass as you move down a straight road with full right of way, and if you go 3-5kph over the speed limit.

>Given points on my driving test for taking a racing line
>"STAY CENTERED IN YOUR LANE"
>"it smooths out corners"
>"SLOW DOWN TO SMOOTH OUT CORNERS CORNERS ARE DANGEROUS"

Received further, unofficial complaints for excessive acceleration wasting fuel.

Women and boomers should not be allowed to teach anyone to drive.

I walked away with a drivers license and an understanding of why traffic is so fucking bad.

>mildly curvy road
>speed limit 30mph
>the speed even the cops drive 35mph
>speed of traffic with women and boomers in front of the que 20mph
>stoplight
>cars meant to proceed through it every cycle at peak hours: say 50
>actual cars getting through due to "gas saving" acceleration: 20
>the building backlog of cars: very real and very long, and a good argument for lane splitting on a scooter

>taking a 'racing line' during a practical driving test as a new driver
Were you dropped on your head as a kid?

Cheer up, An/o/n! Take a look at this: youtube.com/watch?v=xmlgdFBGsDY
If she could get a license, so can you.

>as a new driver
I was driving and riding a motorcycle illegally for two years prior to actually taking the test and did karts as a kid.

Taking some sort of line is an essential skill if you want to maintain the speed limit+5 without jostling your groceries around here.

Guess you got your answer now that he replied...

Well take it again and don't do what made you fail the last time

UK testing centers are scum, I failed my first test too, I don't think anybody passes first time these days because it's how they make their money

>Be me taking first test
>Come to a roundabout
>Examiner asks me to take the first exit
>The left lane is a slip road so you aren't meant to slow down or stop
>A lorry is exiting the roundabout and cutting off my lane so I slow down so I don't drive into it
>Fail my test for slowing down on a slip road.

At least in my second test we got stuck behind a bin lorry and I just had to park and sit there for 20 minutes, then drive back to the test center and passed.

Oh ;-;
Disregard me I've been a faggot

the answer was a "no" by the way

The idea that the state has some divine authority over who can and can not drive is ridiculous. Driver certification is mostly an excuse to train people who can't learn themselves or have noone to teach them. It's a good idea at scale, but a capable individual doesn't necessarily need to give uncle sam more tax dollars right away. I only got it because I was moving to a county without any large towns and didn't trust country cops to ignore me.

I passed the second test despite taking every corner as harshly as possible, staying centered in the lane and maintaining just a little bit of speed, but not enough to skid. I guess they expected it from an 18 year old.

I passed mine first shot a few months ago, eight minors. Zero issues with the instructor, he was a cool dude. Theory jews you for all your shekels though.

>mfw half of the test routes immediately go through a narrow width restriction onto a bridge that requires good clutch control to get up

I can now hill start a 3cyl with zero issues thanks to that.

Also, Americans, did you have to go on the highway in your tests? Over here the test specifically avoids motorways because not everyone lives near one and it'd be """unfair""". Learners can't drive on them at all, so people pass their test and then drive on motorways with zero experience.

>literally dumber than a retarded nog

Passed first time with 2 minors. Examiner was a bro, we chatted shit the whole time.

I passed my theory first time, I bought one of those CD's that you can practice a mock exam on over and over.

My first examiner was some right miserable fuck who clearly hated his job and didn't say a word the whole time. My second examiner was nice and talked the whole time, it definitely helps a lot to have an examiner who puts your nerves at ease.

>it definitely helps a lot to have an examiner who puts your nerves at ease
Absolutely. I was really apprehensive and sure I'd fail first try going into it but as soon as we got talking I completely relaxed and breezed through it.

>Taking some sort of line is an essential skill

if you're a racing driver. on normal roads use your brakes you stupid fucking cunt.