Tell me about the Italians user, why do they make such shitty cars

Tell me about the Italians user, why do they make such shitty cars.

It doesn't matter what they make

What matters is their plan

It's ugly but fuck, it's so spacious and comfortable dude. Don't spit on it if you haven't had a ride in one.

Mark my words, FCA will buy VAG and then you'll all drive glorious italian automobiles

My step parents had one, it's like an ugly duckling. Its a comfy car that grows on you because you want to protect it from the disgusted looks and mean words of others.

>yfw Marchionne talked about a VAG/FCA fusion sometime ago
>yfw Marchionne is now trying to grow FCA into a even bigger giant in order to acquire VAG
Marchionne is our true and only savior.

>Alfa Romeo + German Marketing

N O S U R V I V O R S

There has GOT to be a way to get the japs in on this.

Italian cars are nothing but appliances. Small enough for the roads of Italy, good enough for people to go from point a to point b without putting many miles on it.

the only thing italians know how to make are exhausts and pasta reeeeee

look at all this delusion

Hopefully Hyundai buys Dodge, Chrysler, Ram, and Jeep. And let the faggots at Fiat ruin whatever they touch.

That's the European way of life. Anything enjoyable is so highly taxed that you can't even enjoy it because you're thinking about how much money you're spending.

Oh a V8 or even a higher displacement 6 cylinder?
>taxes
Gasoline?
>taxes
What about affordable insurance?
>taxes
Parts?
>taxes

I honestly feel so sorry for Europeans. There is no car culture over there even remotely comparable to the USA.

>BUYS FIAT STOCK TO OFFSET THE MECHANIC BILL ON A NU-JEEP

Tru

That sounds like something a man that has been touched by Fiat would say

>Suzuki cappuccino makes a return as snek 2.0

their cars and platforms are "Italy First". if the platform sales drop in Italy, the global production stops despite what might be increasing sales in other nations.
they also keep cars in production that sell well in Italy but desperately need updates to sell well elsewhere.

They got themselves into this shit and deserve no sympathy.

>themselves

Thank hitler for having failed + the English and the (((Americans))) mostly.

The Europe is the unified government the Jews/commies wet dream.

>they also keep cars in production that sell well in Italy but desperately need updates to sell well elsewhere
I'm interested what models should be updated? You can't improve perfection

Not the user you quoted, but while I agree the panda is perfect (engines and chassis for every need - the 4x4 is literally unstoppable), models like the Punto are now 10 years old and it basically is selling because it's an honest and good looking car, but it lacks modern gadgets and bullshit.

It's Dacia tier while being way better than that gipsy shit, but still...also fuck them for stop making the Abarth Punto.

For reference Toyota sells over 10 million units annually.

yes but jdm is a fortress for jap companies.

>models like the Punto are now 10 years old and it basically is selling because it's an honest and good looking car, but it lacks modern gadgets and bullshit.
Agreed. But then again the new Punto will be launched in 2018.

>It's Dacia tier while being way better than that gipsy shit, but still...
Eh, not quite Dacia tier. There's some cheap plastics but they're well put together. Dacias are literally 20 year old renaults with a bodykit.
What the Punto has going for it and always had is the chassis, it was used in the new Corsa and will probably be used in the new Punto, if the Argo isn't the one that's going to replace it.

>also fuck them for stop making the Abarth Punto.
True that. Unfortunately it wasn't selling well so they axed it.