>English FGO confirmed for Summer 2017 in US and Canada
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant Chapter 2 - Agartha no Onna has been announced to be released this summer.
>Two new Servants have been announced: Caster of the Nocturnal Castle and Assassin of the Nocturnal Castle.
>A new summer event has been announced in which Minamoto no Raikou will receive a swimsuit version.
>Drake will be receiving a Noble Phantasm animation renewal.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA (embed)

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk (embed)

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz (embed)

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: April 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2P5qbcRAXVk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What do you think the likelihood of Sita coming with Agartha?

>panic
>check friendslist
>Misora is still there
wew user you worried me there for a second

>there are people in this thread who thinks Musashi isn't the best swordsman in Japan

What's likable about Caren

My husband Astolfo is CUTE!

What would Arturia do if she ever saw Britain's current status?

Would she kill the terrorists? Would she kill London's mayor? Would she end Corbyn?

I want to FUCK Melt.

Call TRISTAN who is beyond Solomon level.

This was a couple months back when he cleared out everybody before he started readding everyone afterwards.

Yes you did. You said it while posting your servants so you can't deny that shit.

Best Dick Wizard

Hey user please post his support

Will they ever add an option to use pre-reveal lines for EoR servants? There's only a few now but eventually there will be enough to justify it

She would erase May.

Stupid, blind or shitposting?

Cute CC

Post some Keiki armpits!

The fluffiest

Oldfags are asleep

Quick, post your support

This. Tristan can destroy the faggot Kekacock who guzzles Gawain cum every night.

No, referring to a more recent poll about the top 20 most wanted characters in FGO.

>he thinks we will get more then 2 new Servants in Agatha
cute

What does Mafia look like without his glasses?

>not even revealing the voice actors
FUCK YOU DW FUCK YOU TYPE/MOON

why did you delete me bro

>Kekacock
>herekek
>Gilgacuck
WEW
E
W

English release date in two days?

like what Mimikyu looks like under the rag

>Misora getting B T F O
stop pls

wait for the BIG NEWS

I argued that DW was giving out more lores then grails and someone got angry because of this. I posted my supports to show that I wasted my lores on low rarity servants too but people warped that into saying that I don't like low rarity servants. I like them I even have a few leveled up. I just don't get why people hate me so much I just wanna help others out with my supports but I can't even post anything without people namefagging me.

A most wanted poll isn't even remotely close to a popularity poll. Not only are all the most popular characters not even in it, opinions are weighted over characters considered more cool to fight with, or who have already been hinted to appear.

Caren is more popular then Bazette but no one would dispute that Bazette would be a better candidate to be a playable character.

Huh? Who are you?
I might need some space that time, and you might didn't log in for some day

Post your fc, I might add you again

inb4 the THICC is parvati

Accepted.

>Britan
She'd sudoko for being a europoor

Why two days?

It's obviously Kojiro. Musashi was just the better warrior, as he essentially forced a misplay. He had no chance of winning a contest of swordsmanship which is why he acted like he did. Book of Five Rings is a treatise on the way of killing, not swordsmanship after all.

I wonder if they were expecting 50K before this convention

No, everyones already seen it anyway

Finally managed to get rid of that Cleopatra, still waiting for Kerry or King Hassan rate up though.

KING HASSAN RATE UP FUCKING WHEN?

In alphabetical order (for Japan):

Archer Heracles
Red Assassin (Semiramis)
Red Rider (Achilles)
Agravain
Archimedes
Arcueid
Alexandre Dumas
Jason
Emiya Shirou
Ereshkigal
Gray
Black Archer (Chiron)
Kotomine Kirei
Bazzett
Passionlip (implemented)
BB (implemented)
Proto Saber (implemented)
Sakura
Miyu
Meltlilith (implemented)

It's also not nearly as old as half the posters in this thread like your poll is.

>run keksalot and gil
you're a traitor to both sides.

But why does Kekacock suck on so much cocks? Is it because he's jealous of TRISTAN or that he's a cuck like Gilgameme?

Someone posted an image about some announcement June 8th from Aniplex and I think it was at an western con or something

>tfw not enough Richard hairs for Ana

Xth for Best Pirates

How are you doing /fgog/?
Did you enjoyed the event?

This. He can't decide if he wants to be a bent cock or a shitty jobber.
I think it's because his cock is so bent that he can lean down & swallow it. He probably choked to death on it.

>wanting cuckshit like Bazzett
awful nip taste holy fuck

Please stop posting lewd images of my mom.

You're really downplaying it man. You were posting your whole inbox and being very forceful about the whole thing while also shitting on bronze servants and saying they have no uses.

You drew attention to yourself and threw an autism fit while all you had to do was ignore something if you didn't like it.

Why not have video game Sony plug the game during their E3 showing?

my eyes

Britain would be a lot less shit if Artoria was the leader. Even given her failings as a king.

pls no bully

>It's also not nearly as old as half the posters in this thread like your poll is.
So? Still the most recent popularity poll.

That poll was what, 7 years after Caren had appeared in anything regardless so it's not like you can make an argument about staying power. If Kohaku and Sakura are anything to go by she's more likely to have become more popular.

>tfw no Archer Anne ;_;

Oh god just look at this shit. You can't make this shit up.

nigga....

I'm so fucking happy I was able to roll Moriarty this time. Now my supports have all of my favorites from each class except for Berserker. Now I just have to grind pages, red things, stingers, and QP forever for Moriarty's skills. And wait for next month's ATK fous since I wasn't expecting to roll the gacha again until July.

I feel that I'm not welcomed here

>why not have Sony plug the game not available on their system
>after porting what was once a Sony exclusive game to the Switch

We know who is drawing Parvati

pretty shit 2bh

>grailed units before max leveling his other supports
user fucking please

I'm not even a snek fan, but this is the most impressive support list I've ever seen

Mary's height triggers me.

what's wrong with their noses

It's not lewd. Enki was helping Gil get a stain out of his robe but accidentally downed a jug of milk in the process.

Never seen someone with such shit taste until now. This is even worse than Misora.

The only good things about this shit list are NR and Drake. Kill yourself Misora.

Look, mom! I did it again!

youtube.com/watch?v=2P5qbcRAXVk

You are feeling it right then my man. Why not go back to facebook?

Caren is more of a disgusting slut than either of those and unlike them she stayed a disgusting whore for demon possessed fat old men all her life instead of finding lasting love

Yes.

Is this Tabata or that other guy?

He's aping the official Ufotable style

>No Gorgon
It's shit.

Supreme taste my man

You brought that upon yourself by drawing too much attention to yourself with your actions.

They should just make a PS4 version. Hire the fucks at Arc System Works to make it in that 2.5D style that makes Guilty Gear look so fucking good.

I don't know who to put as my supports any more.

>those noses

Holy shit, this make UBW Rhinofaces 100% better.

I-i'm working on it, user.

I've never been part of any other Fate community but /fgog/'s. And I feel pretty shitty knowing I'm not welcomed in the any community i've known.

Aww shieeet.

only-

wait are you telling me this is boudica's artist

Well nigga you just fucked yourself up by deleting half of the usual crowd that hangs out here so I'd say you dug your own grave.

Who would work well for a fate fighting game? Choose the roster.

They'd save that for once the mobile version is done.

>having to face this is a HGW
This guy would solo both teams of the GHGW wouldn't he?

nice try discordfag

God i want Yan Qing so bad. Gacha pls give me the qt chink

You do realise most of the shitposting is just because you are one of the only /fgog/ regulars whose username and supports are known right

Shit, I'm a day one player who posts his supports all the time and no one gives a shit